Day 1

My Little Sister

Ji Seong woke up in Taeyang’s strong arms. She was back in Seoul, South Korea and the whole Japan thing had been a dream. She turned round in his arms to kiss him good morning but as she opened her eyes she got a shock.

“Argh! You’re not Youngbae!” She jumped away and GD smiled sleepily.

“Nope. I’m still very much Kwon Jiyong. But thanks for reminding me; I was worried for a minute.” He rubbed his eyes and sat up, stretching and nearly hitting Ji Seong in the face in the process.

“Yah! Watch it!” She grumbled as she headed to the bathroom to take a shower. She sighed as the warm water enveloped her body. But as she got out, wrapping a fluffy white towel around her, she realised she’d forgotten her clothes. “.” She muttered. “Yah! Jiyong!” She shouted, praying for a response.

“Hey, I’m older than you! Don’t call me like that!” She heard an annoyed reply. She sighed.

“Jiyong-shi?” She tried and there was a pause.

“You know...I liked it better when you called me oppa...” He called back and she gritted her teeth. He. Was. So. Annoying.

“Jiyong-shi~” She called again. No way was she calling him oppa. “Could you pass me my suitcase?” There was no reply and she growled. “Fine! Look away!” She shouted and she unlocked the door, fetching her suitcase herself.

GD was checking his phone while she was calling him, enjoying winding her up.

“Fine! Look away!” She shouted and he stopped. What was she going to do? Despite her words, he found himself staring curiously at the open door as she flung it open angrily and stepped out in just a towel. He took in her slim milky limbs and the way a couple of water droplets still clung to them. He gulped and looked away before his thoughts turned dirty. She was too innocent. She grabbed her suitcase and re-entered the bathroom and he sat down, breathless.

It didn’t take GD long to get ready. He was finished before Ji Seong came out of the bathroom, and she’d started first.

“Ji Seong-ah” He called.

“What?” She snapped.

“Do you want to come to work with me today?”

“No.”

“Okay fine, at least it’s not like you can’t speak any Japanese and would have to stay in this same room all day until I came back and freak out if someone came to the door who didn’t speak any Korean. Cos that would .” There was no answer. “So...we’ll leave in 10 minutes, okay?”

Exactly 10 minutes later Ji Seong came out of the bathroom in jeans, boots and a baggy jumper. They left the hotel together and took a cab that was waiting for them outside.

“What do you mean by work?” Ji Seong asked after a while and GD was glad she was talking to him.

“I’ve got to do some modelling for some Japanese magazine.” He said.

The taxi stopped after a 10 minute drive and they got out, entering a tall building through a back entrance. There was a security guard waiting to meet them at the entrance and he took them through a number of different corridors until they got to a large room with all modelling type stuff set up. They took GD off and motioned for Ji Seong to sit on a bench at the side. She did. After a while GD came back out wearing different clothes and a lot of makeup. He grinned at her.

“How do I look?” She turned away, pretending she hadn’t heard him.

The shoot started and Ji Seong couldn’t help but watch. It was more interesting than staring at a blank wall. The photographer shouted at him to act ier and he did. His eyes met with Ji Seong and he winked. She blushed and turned away. Stupid Jiyong. Eventually he finished and got changed back into the simple clothes he’d come in. Ji Seong stood up ready to go but he was talking to some official looking people in suits. She sighed. Just then she felt a tap on her shoulder and turned around to see a moody looking man in his 40s.

“Come with me.” She scowled.

“Um sorry I’m here with Jiyong...” He rolled his eyes.

“I know. You have to leave separately. His fans can’t see him with you.” She shook her head.

“Oh no, we’re not together together, I’m just a err...I’m TOP’s sister I-”

“I really couldn’t care less. Just follow me.” She turned to GD but he just gestured for her to do what the man said before turning back to his suited people. She rolled her eyes and followed the man, gritting her teeth. Was she gonna have to trail around after him this entire week? She cursed her brother. Again.

Half an hour later and Ji Seong was still waiting in the taxi, feeling murderous. She could see him talking to his fans, posing for pictures. She shook her head. They’d be happy to just see him, why did he have to have detailed conversations with all of them? What was he doing, telling his entire life stories 20 times over and then inviting them to share theirs?! Every time he moved away she’d get her hopes up. Then he’d just move on to another fan. She face palmed. This whole trip would have been so much less frustrating if she’d had her phone. She could be calling Taeyang right now, telling him how much she missed him. Finally GD walked over, taking his time and waving to his fans, laughing ignorantly as he got into the car next to Ji Seong.

“You alright?” She shot daggers at him. He grinned sheepishly. “I’ll take that as a no? Hey, cheer up; I’m done working for today. Now we can go and explore Tokyo!” He leant forward and spoke to the driver who nodded and pulled away.

“Where are we going?” She asked as they drove quickly through the city.

“Shimokitazawa.”

“Excuse me?”

“Just wait!”

Ji Seong had to admit. Shimokita was a pretty cool place. It was a small but extremely busy town, packed with young people. There were some amazingly crazy shops and the place just had an incredible vibe. Every time she picked something up GD would buy it for her, no matter how many times she told him to stop. When they finally left she’d cheered up completely from that morning. She tried her best to hide it though.

They arrived back to the hotel just as it began to get dark and GD led her down to the hotel restaurant, where they ordered dinner. As they waited for it to arrive, he rested his head on his hands and gazed at her.

“So. When are you gonna forgive me.” She looked into his big brown eyes and shrugged, tracing her fingers over the table.

“You’d have to do something pretty amazing.” She said and he broke into a confident smile.

“Challenge accepted.”

A/N: Ok firstly I’ve decided to cut the Japan trip down from 3 WEEKS TO 1 WEEK so GD, you listening? You better step your game up if you wanna win her back before she gets back to Seoul and her beeoutiful boyfriend/bezzle.

Secondly: I go back to school tomorrow (which I’m no way ready for by the way :\) so not gonna be able to update as often. Will try and do a chapter a day but no more crazy chapter an hour seshes. Shh~ don’t cry~ it’ll be ok~

Shoutout to my gorgeous new subbers/lovers (don’t run away): snaaaa, InspiritAoiTori, Christinne, Caramel_NyamNyam & nameisjess I now have 50!! *cue fireworks*

playfulkissbof: Yay a fellow Team GD! Everyone else is all ‘G-DRAGON I HATE YOU TEAM ZELO/YOUNGBAE’ and I mean, I know he’s pretty hateable in this fic but guise, a: ITS FRICKIN G-DRAGON and b: he so y when he bad hehehe

eliann11: ♪ Sorry he’s a bad boy~♪ PS thank you! It means a lot :3

tabi_bias: Yeahh...but still. As I said above ^ ‘ITS FRICKIN G-DRAGON’ hmm...I shall consider *wiggles eyebrows mysteriously* *not ily like TOP because when I try that I look like a freak. I don’t really look very mysterious either...sigh*

nameisjess: Aw he’s just upset! Ok, he’s gonna take a backseat in the story for a while but I promise he’ll be back soon :3

BTW in case anyone didn't know: Shimokitazawa, commonly called "Shimokita," is on the western side of Tokyo, and although just a small town, it is very popular among young people. In questionnaire surveys about where young people want to live, Shimokitazawa is always one of the top three responses. This is because there are many small theater halls, live houses, bars and secondhand record shops, and this town is known as a trendsetting place for youth culture. With its many narrow alleys that are inaccessible to vehicles, you are given a real sense of adventure while exploring the town on foot, which is a real joy in and of itself. Yep, that was just a short explanation off the top of my head and I did NOT get it off the internet...