Day 4

My Little Sister

The next day GD had work again. Well, that was the reason why he’d come to Japan. Ji Seong had had a visit from Miss Perfect again that morning, who’d taken her to a schedule of her own. Even though she was mad at GD for spending all this money on her, she had to admit it was pretty exciting finding out what was coming next. Even if him throwing notes at her made her feel a teensy bit uncomfortable. She’d spent the morning at Inokashira Park which would’ve been amazing had she not experienced it with a Japanese stranger she could hardly communicate with. They’d got sushi for lunch in true Japanese style, visited Ghibli museum and Ji Seong was almost relieved to finally head off back to the hotel. Even though for anyone else it would have been an amazing day, try spending it with a stranger and you’ll realise how much less fun it is. GD was waiting when they got back.

“Good day?” He asked and she forced a smile. “Hey, do you remember that dress I bought you in Shimokita?” He went over to the large hotel wardrobe and pulled out a cute dress, one of the many gifts Ji Seong remembered receiving on their first day here. He held it up against her and nodded enthusiastically. “You should put it on!” She frowned.

“Um...why?”

“We’re going out!” Ji Seong opened to object but he was already walking away to get himself ready. She rolled her eyes. Sometimes he really annoyed her.

An hour later and Ji Seong followed GD into a modern Japanese nightclub, feeling a little bit nervous as upon walking through the door GD immediately looked like he owned the club, with her following behind him like a puppy. He bought her a drink and that was the last she saw of him, as he left her alone at the bar. She gritted her teeth and downed her drink.

Two hours later and Ji Seong was surprised her teeth were still there after how hard and for how long she’d been gritting them. She glared furiously at GD who was flirting shamelessly with the Japanese public on the other side of the club, having forgotten about her the minute they entered the place. She felt someone stand next to her and tensed. Not again. Why didn’t these guys just leave her alone? Couldn’t they see she was busy being furious?! She felt a tap on her shoulder and screamed inwardly as she forced a smile and turned round to see...a really hot guy. He shouted something to her in Japanese above the music and she frowned, shaking her head.

“Korean!” She said, pointing at herself. He laughed and did a brilliant charade of ‘do you want to dance?’. Ji Seong thought about it. She was very busy being furious but...he was hot, he had to be rewarded for his impressive acting skills and...she turned to where GD was almost on top of some girl. it. She nodded, smiling like a schoolgirl and let the beautiful foreign stranger lead her onto the dance floor. He was an amazing dancer. She sighed. She couldn’t dance to save her life. She acted out ‘I can’t dance’ and he acted back ‘show me’. So she did her worst dancing. So bad that the guy broke into extreme hysterics. Congratulations Choi Ji Seong, you have blown it with the ulzzang. But to her surprise he shrugged and began mimicking her terrible dance moves, and soon they were dancing awfully together, laughing and just generally having a good time. But eventually the song came to an end and in its place came a slow one. The guy raised an eyebrow and Ji Seong shrugged. She mimed ‘I can’t dance’ again but this time the ulzzang mimed back ‘I’ll teach you’. He put his hands round her waist and soon they were moving simply to the music, him leading her as his big brown eyes stayed fixed on hers. She blushed. Just as she was beginning to forget about the guy she’d turned up with, she felt another hand on her shoulder, yanking her back aggressively. She gasped as she fell backwards a bit and then felt a strong grip on her wrist pulling her out of the club.

“Yah! Get off me!” She shouted, attempting to pry the guy’s hand off, and she was met with GD’s furious face. His look immediately shut her up and she allowed him to take her back to the taxi as they drove home in silence. As soon as they got back to the hotel he jumped out of the taxi, storming up to their room. Ji Seong followed swiftly behind him. He didn’t stop until they reached their room, where he slammed the door behind her and fixed her with a glare worse even than the night she’d got lost in Seoul. No one spoke for a while. He broke the silence.

“WHAT THE WERE YOU DOING?” She was taken aback slightly by his volume and language, but quickly recovered.

“Nothing worse than what you were doing with all those girls!” GD shook his head.

“HE WAS ALL OVER YOU!”

“WHAT? No he wasn’t, he was just being sweet, showing me how to dance!”

“You really are stupid...”

“EXCUSE ME?!”

“He OBVIOUSLY wanted you!”

“AND SO WHAT IF HE DID? Yeah, I agreed to dance with one guy cos I was standing there like a loner – you were flirting with half of Tokyo!”

“Well maybe you should’ve asked me to dance then!”

“Well maybe you should’ve flirted with me then!” They stopped. GD raised an eyebrow.

“You want me to flirt with you?” He asked after a while, smirking.

“I didn’t mean it like that,” She blushed as he took a step closer to her. She took a step back but there was a wall behind her and she was stuck. “I-I love Bae-” He nodded as he put his hands on either side of her, trapping her.

“Mmhmm, of course you do...” He whispered as he leaned in, brushing his lips over her jaw. She took a sharp intake of breath and he traced a line up to her own lips with his, which he kissed softly. She shivered with pleasure as he ran his fingers through a few loose tendrils of her hair and kissed her so softly she wondered whether it was actually happening. But just as suddenly as it had started he pulled back and she moaned subconsciously. He chuckled.  “You love it.” He whispered.

A/N: THERE. A chapter. Ok sorry sorry for the wait. It was my sister's birthday on Saturday and on Sunday I went to the Paralympics (which was incredible btw), then I almost got this done yesterday but not quite so I had to finish it today. Please don't hate me T~T

So..G's making a move. BAD JI. *phones Youngbae* "Quick! Go save Ji Seong before G-Dragon uses his irresistable man charm and sends her into a drooling trance-wait, too late." Nah, I don't think that'll happen to Ji Seong because she's a fictional character and this story isn't realistic. If this was real life, she'd be dead by now. Cause: hot guy overdose. I mean seriously, how can you grow up with TOP as your brother?? Then, IF somehow you manage to survive that, STAYING IN BIGBANG'S DORM? Omg, even without skinship that would be fatal, but when you start kissing two of them..Ji Seong must be immortal. And then bring ZELO into the equation. JHHEEEEEEZZZZZZZ. Wow, fangirling over my own story...

On another note, HOW cute is this sushi?? O____O

I want it.

danie_0414 , yanyane , highpyromania , jackytomboy96 & zhimlee13 ? You beautiful people you. Stay as perfect as you are. Actually no, get more perfect and comment comment comment :3

Ilyese244: I like your thinking. I shall consider. Bless your incredible brain.

tabi_bias: Yeah I guess, but I think Zelo's actually really mature in real life, it really pisses me off when he's in fics acting like a baby. Like c'mon, did you see this guy's attempt at aegyo? Everyone makes him all cutesy but that's not his style..but actually the maknaes are all portrayed like that in most fics. It's really annoying grr #rant

highpyromania: You made an account just for my story?? Awwhh love you ♥ yeah but, Jiyong can't help being a badboy :( he hasn't won Ji Seong back just yet though, and Zelo/YB might still get there before Jiyong can steal her heart again? I can totally understand why JS might be tempted by the dark side though..c'mon its GD. However I am the author and an ultimate G-Dragon fangirl so its understandable that she might be having horrible-cheater-kissy-moments. Maybe I should ignore my feels and focus on pleasing my subbers hehehe

bigbanglover0804: Hehe I know, sorry Ji for making you so nasty T_T couldn't bring myself to make YB a bad guy though, he's just too amazingly lovely and sweet and romantic and gah stop ruining my list >.<

 

Okay I am going slightly crazy and cannot remember whether I replied to Eloraci & sarrsourra or not..omo *scratches head* ah well I'll reply anyway cos 2 replies is better than being possibly ignored..

sarrsourra: Aw thanks and yay a Team GD! :D no problemo, there are some rather beautiful gifs here if I do say so myself..

Eloraci: And wow..you really hate GD :o *comforts Jiyong* maybe its my fault for making him such a jerk *guilty look*