Christmas

My Little Sister

Ji Seong woke up and stretched. It took her a while to realise something was different. They’d been staying in a hotel on Jeju Island for almost a week now and today was...

“CHRISTMAS, IT’S CHRISTMAS OPPA OPPA OPPA!!” Ji Seong jumped on the bed, shaking GD to get him up. He groaned.

“Leave me alone...” He mumbled but she carried on jumping, making him bounce up and down with every jump. Not able to take it anymore, he grabbed Ji Seong’s leg, causing her to lose balance and fall backwards. She lay stunned on the soft mattress for a moment and GD took that as his cue to pull her towards him, wrapping his arms around her tightly so she couldn’t move. “There, sleep now.” He closed his eyes again and Ji Seong rolled hers.

“Jiyong oppa ireona~” She sang into his ear. “Ireona, ireona, ireonaseyo~” Without opening his eyes he put his hand over and she grinned his palm. His eyes flickered open as he took his hand away.

“Ew~ Choi Ji Seong you are GROSS!”

“Got you up though” She grinned mischievously and quickly jumped off the bed before he could grab her again, taking a hold of his foot and attempting to heave him off the bed. He sighed and got up, scooping Ji Seong into his arms and carrying her into the living room area of their suite, which they’d decorated with a tree and paper chains. He dumped her on the sofa and padded over to the kitchen where he got two mugs down and began making himself a coffee and Ji Seong a tea. Ji Seong watched from the sofa. “It’s Christmas~” She sang to herself again, laughing. GD rolled his eyes but couldn’t hide his grin. Ji Seong was really cute when she was excited.

He walked back over to Ji Seong and handed her her mug. She smiled. “Thanks oppa” As she sipped the hot liquid she examined the presents under the tree. There were just two. One familiar one and another white one with pink ribbon. Ji Seong smiled, relieved that GD hadn’t gone overboard, it would’ve been a bit embarrassing handing her present over if he’d revealed a whole mountain for her like she’d worried he’d do. He noticed her looking.

“You wanna do presents now?”He asked and Ji Seong shrugged casually, but her act was given away by her excited expression. GD laughed. “Come on then.”

Ji Seong put her mug down on the table and flew over to the presents. Firstly, she shyly handed over her one to GD. He smiled a heart-melting smile and gestured for her to take the other one. She picked it up but bit her lip, waiting for GD to go first. He ripped the paper apart to reveal the snapback that Ji Seong had found for him in Japan. His eyes lit up.

“Omo Ji, you’re incredible!” She smiled shyly as GD pecked her on the lips. “Now open yours.” She slid her fingers under the paper, carefully slicing it open until she revealed a pink camera. She gaped as she turned to GD. He grinned. “Thought the photo frame in your room was looking kinda empty...wanna take the first picture?” She nodded.

“Thanks oppa” She smiled as she set it up and took a selca of them both. Then she remembered something and jumped up. “Wait here!” She said as she ran over to the kitchen and retrieved a plate full of biscuits. GD’s eyes widened.

“Where did they come from?!”

“I made them?”

“When?”

“When you were getting the tree” GD shook his head in disbelief as he nicked a biscuit from the plate. He took a big bite and his eyes lit up. “Mmm these are amazing!!” Ji Seong grinned and took one too.

“So...good Christmas so far?” She asked and GD nodded.

“Perfect. I’d ask you but it’s obviously the best you’ve ever had, seeing as you’re spending it with such an attractive celebrity.” He winked and Ji Seong hit him playfully on the arm, rolling her eyes at his cockiness.

*

At some point that afternoon Ji Seong suddenly felt a pang of nostalgia as she thought of her brother.

“Jiyong-oppa?” She asked.

“Ne?” He called from another room.

“Can I use your phone?”

“Why?”

“To call Seunghyun-oppa!”

“Kay” He appeared in the doorway and threw her his phone which she luckily caught. She thanked him and dialled the number.

Ring ring. Ring ring.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Seunghyun-oppa?”

“Ji Seong-ah?”

“Ne, I just wanted to say Happy Christmas.” There was a pause.

“Are you ok?”

“Yeah, why?” There was another, longer pause.

“I’ve missed you.” Ji Seong swallowed. It had been 2 weeks since they’d parted, not on the best terms. “Well, happy Christmas.”

“Yeah.”

“When will you be back?”

“Err...a few days? I don’t know...”

“How’s Jiyong?”

“He’s ok”

“How are you and Jiyong?”

“Oppa!”

“Ok, ok, see you soon!”

“Ne, saranghae~”

“Nado saranghae~”

A/N: Ilyese244: Haha glad you like it, I'm still kinda confused by all of this - where do I reply? Where do I thank my new subbers? Which chapter's the final chapter? SO MANY QUESTIONS! Anyways, don't be late for work cos of reading my story! *scolds*

Next Chapter ->>