Chapter 8:Jay and Sunye’s plan

Love is still sweeter...

Chapter 8: Jay and Sunye’s plan

Jay’s POV

I was walking around the university looking for Sunye. Aish, where the hell is that girl? Anyway this person who suggested the idea of breaking Donghae and Jessica is a genius! Why didn’t I think about that? It’s the perfect revenge against that fish and plus, I get the hottest girl in the school.

Talking about the “perfect couple” they walked by but just ignored me. I smiled evilly.

“You’ll regret ignoring me Jung Jessica” I said

Finally I saw Sunye running towards me in a rush.

“Why did you take so long?!” I yelled at her

“YAH don’t shout at me!” she said

“Anyway, you know the plan right?” I asked her

“Yeah, leave it in my hands” Sunye said smirking.

End of Jay’s POV

……………………

Meanwhile, Donghae and Jessica walked pass Jay and just ignored him. Donghae clenched his fists as he remembered everything that happened the previous year.

“Gosh I hate him so much!” Donghae said

“I hate him too” Jessica said “But let’s leave that on the past”

“You are right” Donghae said “He is not worth it”

“OMG” Jessica said as she looked at her watch “I’m getting late”

Jessica gave Donghae a kiss and then ran to her next class. Donghae just smiled as he saw her running.

“See you later then Sica” he yelled and she waved at him

He realized he was going to be late too so he grabbed his stuff and started walking but someone stopped him.

“Hi” the girl said

“Oh hi…” Donghae said not remembering her name

“Min Sunye” she said with a wide smile “Remember we were classmates on the first year?”

Donghae kind of remembered her but didn’t seem to understand why she was talking to him so suddenly.

“Oh yes I remember you” he said

“I just wanted to invite you to my party” she said excited “It’s going to be this Saturday”

“Saturday” Donghae said. He already had plans with Sica and he wouldn’t change that for anything, not even the biggest party in history “Sorry, I already have plans”

“Oh” Sunye said looking disappointed “With your girlfriend?”

“Yes, with Jessica Jung my girlfriend” Donghae said

“But, Sica told me to invite you” Sunye said “She said she would go too if you went with her so she asked me to invite you”

“Really?” he asked not really sure if it was what Sica wanted

“Yes, she told me” Sunye insisted

“Fine” he said “I’ll talk to her about it”

“NO” Sunye said way too loud and Donghae frowned “Give her a surprise”

“Surprise?” he asked. He haven’t thought about that before but he liked the idea “Ok, I’ll go”

“Really?” she asked even more excited “So see you on Saturday”

“Ok” he said “I’m late so I’ll go”

He just waved at her and left for his next class. Sunye smiled as the first part of the plan was done.

“Naïve Fishy” she said laughing “That’s why I like you”

………………………………………………………………..

Yoona noticed that both Siwon and Taecyeon were really down lately. Siwon barely talked to their friends and Taecyeon seemed to be always thinking about something. She was worried about them so she just decided to ask.

“Siwon” she called him “Are you ok?”

“I’m fine” he said smiling

“It doesn’t seem like you are fine” she said worried “Is there anything you don’t want to tell me?”

“It’s not that” he said looking at Yoona. Siwon didn’t know if it was the right idea to tell her but he knew he couldn’t hide it from her. “It’s just… promise me that you won’t freak out”

“Depends on what you say” Yoona said and Siwon sighed

“The other day I received a phone call” he explained “It was… that man”

“WHAT?” Yoona eyes widened “What did he said?”

“That’s why I’m like this” Siwon said frustrated “He says that someone we know very well is betraying us”

“And you believed him?” Yoona asked surprised

 “I don’t know” Siwon said “But if it wasn’t true, how would know about Yesung, Gyuri, Seulong, Kibum etc.?”

Yoona was really shocked to hear the news. She couldn’t believe one of her friends could be betraying them, she just didn’t think that would be possible but Siwon was right.

“You have a point there” Yoona said “But I know I can trust my friends”

“Not all of them” Siwon said “What about Yesung, Gyuri, Kibum and Seulong?”

“Well first of all Gyuri is not my friend” Yoona explained and that made Siwon laugh “Then I don’t really know Kibum, Yesung’s been avoiding us and Seulong keeps hiding his past”

“See” Siwon said and Yoona had to admit that he was right about that “And there is also Onew”

“Sooyoung’s boyfriend?” she asked surprised

“From what I see soon to be ex-boyfriend” he said “He’s been avoiding us lately as well”

“So you think maybe one of those 5 is working for my uncle”

“I still have my doubts but I really think is one of them”

Yoona kept thinking about what Siwon was saying and then suddenly Taecyeon came to her mind. He was acting strange lately too… she wanted to erase those thoughts but she couldn’t

Taecyeon is my best friend, he can’t be doing this to us! NO, he is not guilty but he seems to be hiding something…. Aish, I’m such a bad friend for doubting him- Yoona kept thinking

Siwon noticed that she was distracted and frowned.

“Yoong?” he asked “What are you thinking?”

“It’s the craziest idea ever” Yoona said

“Tell me” he said

“Well… haven’t you noticed that Taec has been acting strange lately?”

“Taecyeon?” Siwon asked and he thought about it “Now that you mention it, yes”

“But it can’t be Taec!” Yoona said “Right?”

“I trust Taecyeon as well, Yoong” Siwon said comforting her “But I trusted Yesung and Onew the same way”

“He is my best friend” Yoona said “I know he wouldn’t do that but I can’t keep that idea out of my mind”

“Let’s just don’t jump into conclusions until we are 100% sure” Siwon said hugging Yoona tightly. It was hard for him to believe that someone would ever work for crazy man, unless that person really hated them of was threatened somehow.