Chapter 21: Yoona please wake up

Love is still sweeter...

Chapter 21: Yoona please wake up

Mr. Im couldn’t believe what the doctor had just said; he needed time to cope with all of it. His brother was dead and his daughter was in coma. How could he cope with that?

He arrived at the place where his wife was waiting for him and didn’t dare to look at her into the eyes.

“What happened?” Yoona’s grandfather asked. His eyes were all red and swollen which meant he had been crying.

“Yonghwa… is dead” he said with a trembling voice and his father broke into tears.

“What about Yoona?” his wife asked him afraid to imagine what could have happened to her daughter

“Yoong is…” he didn’t felt strong enough to say it and broke into tears too “She is in coma”

“Oh my god” Yoona’s mom said crying. “My daughter”

“Yoona has to be alright” the grandfather said crying. He felt so guilty even thought he wasn’t the one that has caused the accident. He had a big pain in his heart.  “I feel so guilty”

 “It wasn’t your fault dad” Mr. Im said “You didn’t cause the accident”

“I know but I caused her too much sadness” he said as he couldn’t cope with the guilt anymore. He regretted everything that he did that had made his grandaugther unhappy. He also realized that making her grandaugther marry a guy like Yoochun that wasn’t even there when she was in the hospital, was a big mistake. “That guy Siwon was actually good”

“I’m happy you changed your mind but now it’s too late for regrets” Mr. Im said and he was right.

“I know” he replied feeling worst than ever “And who was the other kid that was with Yonghwa?”

“He is Seulong, Yonghwa’s son” Mr. Im said and both his wife and his father seemed surprised “He is in a really critical state”

“So he really had a son” Mrs. Im surprised “I cannot belive he hid the fact that he had a son for so many years”

“There are lots of things about Yonghwa that you don’t know” the old man said

“Then you’ll have to explain everything dad” Mr. Im “But maybe another time, now let’s just hope Yoona is ok”

…………………………………………

In the Choi residence, nothing was better. Sulli hadn’t stop crying and Sooyoung was kind of in a catatoninc state.  Minho hadn’t say a word since the police told them that their brother was death.

The three of them were in the living room. They didn’t want to move because they still hoped Siwon would walk through the door and greet them, but they knew it was impossible. In that moment, they heard a knock on the door and three of them jumped startled.

Minho got up and went to open the door with his heart still beating really fast. He still had hope but it faded when he saw it wasn’t his brother.

“Uncle Top, aunt Bom” Minho said surprised to his uncle and aunt on the door. Top also called Choi Seunghyun was their father's cousin and he and his wife Bom had taken care of them since their parents died.  They had immediately traveled from LA when they heard about what happened to Siwon.  “What are you doing here?”

“We heard what happened to Siwon” Bom said with tears in her eyes

“Thank you for being here” Sooyoung said hugging them

“I knew I shouldn’t have let you come here for that revenge” TOP said feeling guilty “I should have took care of you better”

“Don’t feel guilty uncle” Sulli said “It was an accident”

“We should at least have his body so that we could burry him” Bom said sad

“Do you guys really believe Siwon hyung is dead?” Minho spoke after all the time he had been quiet

“The police said…” Sulli was about to say something but Minho cut her off

“I know what the police said” he said with anger “But I won’t belive he is dead until I see his body!”

“Maybe your hopes are too high” Sooyoung said and she couldn’t believe that she had just said that

“Sooyoung, who was the one who taught us that we should never lose hope?” Minho asked and that took her as a surprise

“Siwon oppa” she replied with shaky voice

“So I don’t want to lose the hope that he is still alive” Minho said and that made everyone smile

………………………………………..

Yoona was still lying in her bed with no reaction. She looked so pale but still looked as pretty as always. Her parents and her friends were always by her side but she didn’t seem to make any progress.

Donghae and Jessica were the only ones there at the moment.  Jessica hadn’t stopped crying since Yoona was hospitalized and Donghae tried his best to be strong for her.

“Yoong wake up please” she said and Donghae hugged her tightly as she broke into tears again.

“Donghae… what is this happening to us?” Jessica asked but Donghae didn’t know what to say. He also wanted the same answer. “Why did Siwon have to die?” “Why does Yoona have to be like this?”

“I don’t know Sica” he just said “But we have to be strong for her”

“What will happen when she wakes up?” Jessica suddenly asked

“What do you mean?” Donghae asked confused by the random question

“I mean… when she finds out about Siwon…” Jessica said

“I guess it would be really difficult for her” Donghae said

Suddenly they saw Yoona moved her fingers and they were startled. Jessica blinked many times to see if it wasn’t just and illusion but she moved her fingers again.

“Yoona…” Jessica said as she couldn’t believe what she was seeing. Again she moved her fingers. After some time, Yoona finally opened her eyes slowly and blinked a lot of times because of the light.

Jessica and Donghae both sighed relived and hugged each other happily jumping like little kids.

“Yoong!” She said and hugged her tightly

“Sica” Yoona said weakly and smiled “Where’s Siwon oppa?”

Jessica’s smile faded when she asked that. She looked at Donghae for help but he didn’t know what to do either. How were they supposed to tell her that the guy she loved was dead?

………………………………….

An ahjumma was near the river washing some clothes. It was sunny day and she was so concentrated in her duty that she didn’t notice something that was in front of her. When tripped with it, she looked down.

“AHH” she screamed startled as she saw someone lying on the ground with a lot of bruises and blood on his head

“OMO” she said cleaning his face to see he was. She touched his neck to feel his pulse. "OMO he's..."

.................

Hi everyone!! thanks for commenting and subscribing!! :D well Yoona woke up! yay and what about Siwon then?