Chapter 22: Siwon is alive

Love is still sweeter...

Chapter 22: Siwon is alive

“OMO” she said cleaning his face to see who he was. She touched his neck to feel his pulse. “He is alive”

He was alive but he was breathing heavily and had a high fever. The ahjumma took him to her hut as soon as possible. It took her a lot of effort to do so but still she did it because if she wasn’t fast enough she could die.

“Hara!” the ahjumma called her grandaugther for help. A petite girl went out of room as soon as she heard her grandma and was surprised to see she was carrying someone.

“Grandma, who is him?” Hara asked as she helped her to put him on the bed

“I don’t know” she said “Hara I need you take care of him while I go to the city for some medicine for him”

“Neh” Hara said

The ahjumma left as soon as she could and Hara stayed there with the handsome boy that was lying unconscious. He had a really high fever and she was trying to cool him down with a wet towel.

He had a lot of wounds but still looked really handsome. Hara caressed his hair and blushed hardly.

“You are really handsome” she said “Who are you?”

She continued wiping him with the wet towel but the fever was still really high. He was sweating cold and suddenly started mumbling something unconsciously.

“Yoona” he mumbled

“Who is Yoona?” she asked feeling a little bit sad. She shouldn’t have expected that handsome guy to be single.

“Yoona…” he repeated “I love you”

Hara had a lot curiosity to know who he was so he started searching on his pockets to see if there was something that could tell her who he was. He had nothing on the pockets of his pants but then he saw something on his shirt’s pocket.

She slid her hand on it and found a picture there. It was him with a really beautiful girl.

“This girl must be Yoona” she said as she looked at the picture carefully. On the back, there was something written in a really beautiful handwriting. Even though it was wet, something could be read.

Yoona and Siwon forever

There was a lot more written on it but it was unclear.

“So your name is Siwon” she said smiling “Suits you”

Hara continued wiping Siwon wounds and forehead with the wet towel to cool him down. She stared at the picture. Seeing them so happy made her feel a little bit jealous.

“Hara, I’m back!” the ahjumma said and she jumped startled. She immediately hid the picture because if her grandma knew, she would do everything to search for his relatives. She knew she was being selfish but she wanted to stay with the handsome boy for a little more.

“Oh did you find the medicine?” she asked

“Neh” the ahjumma said and went to give Siwon some pills

“Yoona…” Siwon mumbled again and the ahjumma smiled

 “Do you have any idea who this girl might be?”

“Uhmm no” Hara lied

………………………………………………………..

“Sica unnie?” Yoona asked again as she saw Jessica spacing out “Where’s Siwon oppa?”

“He…” Jessica didn’t what to say

“Yoona!” Yuri entered the room just in time and went to hug Yoona. Her parents came in after her and went to hug Yoona so Jessica sighed relieved but someone needed to tell her about Siwon.

“I’m happy that you are ok!” Mrs. Im said crying and Yoona hugged her

“I’m sorry for making you all worry” she said looking down

“Don’t be sorry” Mr. Im said “We are glad you are back”

“Me too” she said smiling “Mom, dad where’s Siwon oppa?”

Both of them remained in silence and Yoona started to worry because no one wanted to answer.

“He is ok, right?” she asked and started to freak out when no one answered her “Tell me please!”

“Siwon… was taken to LA by his uncle” her father suddenly said. Everyone looked at him with surprised faces.

“Why?” Yoona asked really sad

“Because he needs to be operated and here in Seoul there’s no such technology” Mr. Im lied

“WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?” Yoona asked really worried

“He… hit his back hardly but he’ll be ok” he continued lying. He didn’t like that but he didn’t want his daughter to feel sad. She wasn’t ready for the news yet.

“Oh I hope he is ok” Yoona said looking down with teary eyes “How are Seoulong and that man?”

“Seulong is in intensive care but your uncle…” he paused before giving her the news “He didn’t survive”

“OMO” Yoona said shocked and couldn’t help the tears. She hated her uncle for all the pain he had caused her and her family but she didn’t want him to die like that.

“Yoona you are ok!” her grandfather entered her room and when he saw her he went to hug her immediately. Yoona didn’t know how to react, she was shocked.

“Hello grandpa” she just said

“I’m sorry for everything i did!” he said “All I want is your happiness; I’m not going to force you to marry Yoochun or anyone anymore”

“Thanks grandpa” she said smiling and gave him a hug

“Now that Siwon is…” he was about to say that Siwon was death but Mr. Im covered his mouth just on time

“Now that he is in LA, you should try to fully recover” Mr. Im said and she nodded

“Yoona you should rest” Mrs. Im said to relax the atmosphere “We’ll be outside”

“Neh” she said and everyone left the room to let her sleep peacefully.

When they were outside, Mr, Im couldn’t hold his tears anymore.

“Why did you lie to Yoona?” the old man asked his son asked him

“I couldn’t tell her that Siwon is death” he said sobbing “It would have broken her heart. At least I want to wait until she is fully recovered”

“I understand” Mrs. Im said comforting him “But we shouldn’t hide that, she’ll find out sooner or later”

“I know” he said feeling bad “But don’t say anything yet, promise me that you won’t say anything”

“We promise” everyone said even though they knew it wasn’t right to hide it from her.

…………………………………

Siwon’s fever had lowered and now he was sleeping peacefully. The ahjumma and Hara had treated all his wounds and now he was fine.

“He is so handsome” the ahjumma said

“Yeah he is” Hara said spacing out

Suddenly they heard him groaning and looked at him surprised. He slowly opened his eyes and felt really dizzy.

“Ouch my head hurts” he said looking around the dark room “Where am i?”

“You are in our house” the ahjumma said “You had an accident and we took care of you”

“Oh thanks a lot” he said giving them a killer smile

“Do you remember who you are?” Hara asked him

“Yes, my name is Choi Siwon and I live in Seoul” he said trying to stand up but he couldn’t because he felt really dizzy.

“You should rest young man” the ahjumma told him “You are still weak”

“Thanks but I need to find Yoona” he said really worried “I have to know if she is ok”

“You can’t walk because you are weak” the ahjumma insisted “Maybe tomorrow”

“Ok” he said lying on the bed again “Sorry for disturbing”

“It’s ok, we are glad to help” the ahjumma said

“Can I know what happened?” Hara asked with curiosity “If is not a problem”

“Sure” he said and started telling them story. They listen to it really amazed. They couldn’t even imagine how they have gone through all that.

“Wow that’s really hard to imagine” Hara said

“I know” Siwon said “That’s why I have to find Yoona”

Hara bit her lower lip. She didn't want him to leave but what could she do?

..................................

 So what will Hara's role be? Kibum will appear again next chapter, what will he do?