Chapter 13: I know you are lying

Love is still sweeter...

Chapter 13: I know you are lying

Yuri couldn’t bear to see her best friends sad. Siwon and Donghae didn’t even try to get close to them because Yoona and Jessica avoided them as much as they could. She was also really annoyed with Yoochun, who was behind Yoona all the time.

“Yoochun sshi can you leave us alone please?” Yuri asked him “We need some girl’s time”

“I want to be near MY Yoong” he said

“I’m not yours so just please leave, ok?” Yoona told him with bitterness in her voice

“Aish, you’ll regret it Im Yoona” Yoochun said and left them alone. When he was finally gone, Yoona let out a sigh.

“Why did you agree to marry him?” Jessica asked

“I didn’t have another choice” she said

“Does Siwon know about it?” Yuri asked her

“He doesn’t” Yoona said “And he will not know”

“He thinks you don’t love him” Yuri said

“It’s better like that” Yoona said with a sad expression “If I tell him my grandfather is treating me, he’ll go and do something stupid that will make him put his life in risk”

“Siwon does all those crazy things because he loves you” Jessica said

“I know” Yoona said smiling “But it’s better if he thinks I don’t love him”

“You babo” Jessica scolded her “You can find a way to solve it together!”

“What about you and Fishy?” Yuri asked her and her expression darkened.

“I don’t want to talk about him” Jessica said really mad “If he prefers to be with Sunye, I’ll let him”

“Sica, I believe there’s and explanation” Yoona said “The fishy we know has no eyes for other girls”

“Too bad he is not that fishy” she said looking down at her food.

“Let’s not talk about boys” Yoona said trying to relax the atmosphere

“Yeah agreed” Jessica said trying to cheer up as well

“Ok girls” Yuri said “But you have to face your realities sooner or later”

………………………………………..

Donghae’s POV

I need to know what really happened at the party! How could I kiss Sunye?! I would never, NEVER cheat on Sica. I love her so much and I don’t want to lose her. I need to find Sunye and make her explain!

I was looking for her when I found her laughing like crazy with Jay. Jay and Sunye? I didn’t know they were friends. It’s so strange!

“Sunye sshi” I called her. She turned around surprised and smiled at me

“Is she your new girl, Fishy?” Jay asked with a smirk in his face. I really wanted to punch him hardly. I bet he knows what happened!

“Shut up Jaebeom! I’m not talking to you!” I said angry “I want you to explain what happened in the party!”

“You don’t know?” she asked surprised or she pretended to be surprised. I don’t know anymore!

“That’s why I’m asking!” I yelled

“You kissed me!” she said in flirty way wrapping her arms around my neck. I pushed her away but she approached to me again. “Why are you acting so cold towards me now, Hae?”

“I couldn’t have kissed you!” I said. I still couldn’t believe it.

“I have proves” she said and my eyes widened. “A friend of mine accidentally recorded what happened in my cellphone”

She showed me the video and I couldn’t believe my eyes! I was drunk! Really drunk! And I couldn’t remember any of that!

“I know you feel the same way as me” Sunye said

“I LOVE JESSICA!” I yelled. Is dumb? How many times do I have to repeat that the only girl for me is Jung Jessica!

 “Well it seems you don’t” Jay said smiling. I couldn’t help it anymore and I punched him in the face. Sunye gasped surprised and Jay looked at me with hatred in his eyes. Surprisingly, he didn’t do anything.

“I won’t fight with you” Jay said with a smirk. “I won the biggest prize”

“Sica is not and object you can have!” I said angry at his comment. How dare he?! He only thinks of her as a prize! I hate him so much!

“Donghae, face the truth” Sunye said “If you kissed me, is because you feel something”

“I feel disgusted!” I yelled at them “I hate you both!”

End of Donghae’s POV

…………………………………………………………………

Yoona’s POV

I let out a sigh again. I hate my life! Am I not supposed to be happy? Seems like destiny doesn’t want me to be happy.

I was walking home, alone. I missed Siwon so much. I missed his smile, his gentle voice… I missed everything from him. I felt like I wanted to cry but I held my tears. I couldn’t let my grandfather see I was being weak.

“Be strong” I told myself. I stopped near the lake. This place brings so many memories to me… this is the place where Siwon confessed his feelings for me.

“You do remember this place, don’t you” a voice suddenly said and I jumped surprised. I knew that voice, I just didn’t want to turn around and face him.

“Yes, I remember this place” I said still giving my back to him

“Why are you here?” he asked me. He was mad, I could notice that on his voice.  I’m really sorry Siwon oppa…

“Not of your business” I said coldly trying not to break down and cry “Leave me alone, I said I don’t love you!”

“And I know you are lying!” he yelled at me. He made me face him and I felt my heart racing faster when my eyes met his. He had teary eyes and I was fighting the tears as well. He leaned closer. OMG! Is he going to kiss me?! I shouldn’t let him! My brain was fighting with my heart but it couldn’t win against my feelings. I closed my eyes and let him kiss me.

Tears fell from my eyes as I kissed him back. He broke the kiss and I turned my back to him again. I couldn’t let him see that I was crying.

“Just go” I said trying to sound strong. I heard footsteps and my heart sank because I thought he had left but then he suddenly hugged from the back. I gasped as I felt him tightening the hug.

“I know you love me too Yoona” he said “Your feelings cannot change from one day to another”

“Don’t make things harder” I said with weak voice. I couldn’t pretend to be strong anymore.  I broke into tears and Siwon made me face him again. He wiped my tears and hugged me tightly. “Just leave”

“No!” he yelled “I don’t which are your reasons for getting engaged to Yoochun but I won’t let you go! I won’t give up on you, Yoona! I was about to lose you once and I won’t let that happen again!”