Chapter 1: New beginning

Love is still sweeter...

Chapter 1: New beginning

(Jung Residence)

Jessica and Krystal were getting ready for their first day classes. It had been one year after everything that happened and everything seemed perfect but quiet.

“Krys, you are taking so long” Jessica complained as she was waiting for her sister outside the bathroom

“Wait 5 minutes unnie!” Krystal said “Minho is coming back today and I want to look pretty!”

“You always look pretty dongsaeng” Jessica said but then gave up. Minho and Krystal started dating some months ago and were really happy together. The Choi went to LA for vacations and where coming back for the first day of classes.

Jessica looked at her watch impatiently as she was waiting for Donghae to arrive. Donghae and Taemin also went away for vacations with their family and Sica haven’t seen Donghae for about a month and was missing him so badly.

After some minutes, Krystal walked out of the bathroom ready and Jessica entered. In that moment the doorbell rang and Krystal went to open the door, it was Donghae and Taemin.

“Donghae oppa, Taemin!” she greeted them

“Hi Krystal” the brothers said at the same time

“Where’s Sica?” Donghae immediately asked and Krystal giggled

“She’s getting ready to see you” Krystal

“JUNG JESSICA COME DOWN INMEDIATELY, I’M DYING TO SEE YOU!” Donghae yelled and Taemin and Krystal both laughed “You look pretty in anything you wear!”

“YAH stop shouting Fishy!” Jessica yelled and walked down. She was ready and looked beautiful. Donghae smiled when he saw her.

“Stop drooling bro” Taemin joked and Donghae hit his arm

Jessica went down and hugged Donghae tightly. He kissed her cheek and both blushed.

“I missed you” Jessica said

“I missed you more” Donghae said

“Too cheesy” Taemin and Krystal said

“Would you please hurry?” Taemin said “I want to see Sulli!”

“And I want to see Minho!” Krystal said

“Ok ok” they gave up because their dongsaeng were really missing Minho and Sulli.

………………………………………………………………………

(Im residence)

Dear diary,

I’M GOING TO SEE SIWON AGAIN TODAY! I miss him a lot. We called each other almost everyday but that is just not enough! I’m getting impatient.

“Good morning sweetheart” her mom greeted her when she walked down the stairs

“Good morning mom and dad” Yoona said and couldn’t hide her happiness

“Excited for you first day of classes?” her father asked her

“Yes, especially because I’m going to see Siwon again” Yoona said and her mother smiled. Yoona’s father at first wasn’t really happy with their relationship but Siwon showed that he was actually a good guy so he finally accepted it.

“Only excited to see Siwon?” her father asked her “What about your other friends?”

“Of course I’m dying to see Jessica, Hae, Yuri and Taec!” she said “There’s lot of things to talk about”

Yoona finished her breakfast as fast as she could and headed out to the university.

(Seoul University)

When she arrived, the first people she saw were Yuri and Jaejoong.

“Yul!” Yoona called her and she ran to hug her

“Yoong!” Yuri said “I missed you”

“Me too” she said

“Hi there Yoona” Jaejoong greeted her

“Hi Jaejoong” Yoona said “How’s everything?”

“Good” he said “At least until I see Horvejkul again”

“Oppa” Yuri said “Stop hating Nichkhun, he is not important”

They were walking to the first class and Yoona was wondering why Siwon hadn’t arrived yet. On their way, they met Taecyeon and Taeyeon and finally Donghae and Jessica.

“As always Fishy and Sica are late” Yuri joked

“It was Donghae’s fault” Jessica said and Donghae glared at her

“It was your fault Sica” Donghae said “And we are actually not late”

“Why isn’t Siwon here yet?” Yoona asked

“Don’t be impatient Yoong, you know maybe Siwon is planning a surprise” Taec

“Or maybe he just fell asleep” Jessica said and they laughed

“Sica, not everyone is a sleep head like you” Taecyeon said and won a death glare from Jessica

Everyone went their own way to their respective classes, leaving Yoona alone. She walked to her class when someone covered her eyes. Her heart started beating faster as she knew who the person was. Her smile widened.

“Sica?” she asked even though she knew it wasn’t her

“Do I have lady’s hands?” he asked and she giggled

“Then, Taec?” she asked and he started to get impatient. She removed his hands from eyes and turned around to face him. “Of course I knew it was you,Siwon oppa!”

She jumped to his arms and hugged him tightly. Siwon smiled as her caressed her hair.

“I missed you, Yoong” Siwon said and gave her a peck on the lips

“I missed you too” she said blushed. They stayed there hugging each other as if there was no one else until someone interrupted them.

“Man, you are back” Taecyeon said interrupting the moment and shook Siwon’s hand.

“Hi there Taecyeon” Siwon greeted back and seemed a little bit annoyed with Taecyeon’s bad timing.

 Taecyeon was happy but his expression changed when he saw someone entering their classroom.

“What is he doing here?!” he asked in disbelief and seemed annoyed. Yoona and Siwon turned and saw him. They were surprised to see him as well.

………………………………………………….

“Yeoboseyo?” Mr. Im’s cellphone rang and he answered it

“Mr. Im?” the voice said

“Neh” he replied

“I just wanted to inform you that your brother escaped from jail” the voice of the police said

“BWOH?” Mr. Im seemed shocked

“We are already investigating how he did it” the police said “Just tell your daughter and her friends to be extremely careful...”