Chapter 14: Siwon and Donghae’s plan

Love is still sweeter...

Chapter 14: Siwon and Donghae’s plan

“Krystal!” Taemin called her attention because she was distracted in class. “Are you ignoring me?”

“Why would i?” she asked him

“Just saying” Taemin said shrugging “What’s up with you?”

“I’m just thinking” she said

“About what?” he asked her

“That your brother is stupid for cheating on my unnie!” she yelled at Taemin

“WHAT?” Taemin asked in disbelief “Donghae hyung did what?”

“Cheated on my sister!” Krystal said “He kissed another girl”

“I’M GOING TO KILL HIM!” Taemin said mad “How could he do that to my favorite noona?”

“Why don’t you ask him?!” Krystal said

“Now that you mention, he arrived drunk the other night” Taemin said shaking his head

“I knew it!” Krystal said “Did he say something?”

“He was mumbling things I didn’t understand” Taemin explained “But my brother is not the kind of guy that will cheat”

“I thought that too” Krystal said

“I’m sure my brother wouldn’t kiss another girl purposely” Taemin said

………………………..

Siwon’ s POV

I just didn’t know what else to do. I already talked to Yoona and now I’m 100% sure she loves me too but she doesn’t want to tell her reasons for marrying Yoochun. He is really getting into my nerves! He is always behind Yoona.

“Mind I join you?” I heard a voice. I looked up and saw Fishy, he looked really sad.

“Sure” I said. He took a seat next to me. Then Taecyeon joined us as well

“Hey guys” he said smiling at us “You two look terrible”

“Yeah we are” I said “At least you are happy with Taeyeon”

“I know” he said smiling “But you shouldn’t give up guys.  I know Sunye and Jay tricked you Donghae, I just don’t know how”

 “I need to explain to Jessica but I don’t know what to say! I don’t really know what really happened”

“You can’t trust in Sunye and Jay, for sure” I told him

“I know” he said “And what about you?”

“Well, Yoona is marrying Yoochun and she won’t tell me why”

“She may have a really good reason” Taecyeon said

“Did she tell anything?!” I asked him

“No” he said “She only talks to Yuri and Jessica lately”

“So… do you know when is going to get married?” Taec asked me

“I don’t know but I won’t let that marriage happen” I said

“And I won’t lose Sica just like that” Donghae said and then his sad face suddenly turned into a smile

“Why are you smiling?” I asked him. He looked as he was crazy “I think the lunch affected your brain”

“NO!” he said “Bro, I’ve got an idea”

“What kind of strange thing are you planning?” I asked him. He leaned closer to us and whispered something… actually, it wasn’t such a bad idea but… would it work?

“I’m not really sure if it’s going to work” I said “They are going to kill us”

“At least we should try” he said

“I think it is a good idea” Taecyeon said “I can help you”

“Ok” I said “Let’s do it”

“Cool” Donghae said

End of Siwon’s POV

……………………………………………………………………

Yoona and Jessica were walking home after classes. For some strange reason, Taecyeon told Yuri to help him with his homework so she wasn’t with them at that moment.

“It’s so strange” Yoona said “Taec never asks Yuri for help”

“Especially if it comes to homework” Jessica said

“And Yul never says Yes to Taec” Yoona added

“Weird” they both said at the same time

They continued walking until a strange car stopped beside them. They walked faster as something strange was going on. Two people dressed in black and with masks stepped out of the car and went to them. They tried to run but they couldn’t.

They carried them in their shoulders as Yoona kicked and Jessica was screaming with her dolphin voice. At the end they couldn’t do anything and the two people put them in the car and started the engine.

They covered their mouths and blindfolded them so that they couldn’t see anything. They were both really scared and tired of yelling so they fainted.

When they woke up everything was dark because of the blindfold. Their hands were tied behind the chairs but at least they could now talk.

“Who are you?!” Yoona yelled

“Why are you doing this to us?” Jessica yelled as well

They heard footsteps coming closer to them and their hearts started beating faster. Suddenly, their blindfolds were removed and they gasped surprised when they saw the faces of their kidnappers.

“Siwon?” Yoona asked surprised

“Donghae?” Jessica said

“Why did you kidnap us?” Yoona yelled at them “Do you how scared I was?!”

“I’m sorry babe but we had to”

“Why?!” Jessica yelled at Donghae

“Because you wouldn’t let us talk to you!” Donghae said “This is the only way”

“So you are not going out of here until you listen to us” Siwon said giving them a smile “And we clear some points”

“Let us go!” Jessica yelled “We need to go to school”

“That’s already covered” Siwon said “Taecyeon and Yuri are in charge of that”

“What?” Yoona asked in disbelief “I knew there was something strange!”

“You can take all the time you want girls” Donghae said also smiling “We have a lot a time”