Chapter 27: We meet again

Love is still sweeter...

Chapter 27: We meet again

Siwon’s POV

I was dragged by Hara to out seats. They were in the front row so from there I could see everything. We sat down and waited. I sighed. Of course I should have expected it to be boring.

While waiting, I heard some giggling and some voices I think I know from the back. Out of curiosity I turned my head to see who this people were.

“OMO!” I said and immediately turned my head again. WHAT ARE DONGHAE AND JESSICA DOING HERE?! WHAT IF YOONA IS HERE TOO?!

“Oppa, is there something wrong?” Hara asked me

“I think I should go” I said but she grabbed my arm

“It hasn’t started yet, oppa” she said pouting. Just when I was about to stand up and go, someone came out and started speaking.

“Welcome everyone” the woman said and everyone started cheering. She started giving a welcome talk and then, the show started.

When the models started coming out, I saw a lot of flashs and people started cheering. That will create a distraction by now. Almost at the end of the show, the woman spoke again.

“Now let me introduce you to this amazing and young designer, ladies and gentlemen please greet IM YOONA!” she said and my mouth dropped. My heart started beating faster as I saw her coming out. She was smiling and looked completely stunning.

She hasn’t changed much in the three years that have passed. She still looks innocent and beautiful.

“Hara, we should go” I said in the middle of the noise

“Why?” she asked me

“I can’t let her see me!” I said worried. At first she didn’t understand why I was telling her that but then she read my face.

“OMO… is she...?” she said and I nodded. We stood up and as everyone was so busy taking pictures and admiring her designs. When we were out, I thought I was finally save but then, someone tapped my back. I jumped startled and he laughed.

“Sorry that I scared you” he said. He was the guy I met a few hours ago

“Never mind” I said sighing relieved

“Hey, hum do you still wanna meet my friend?” he asked me. Maybe if I go and meet her, Yoona won’t see me.

“Sure” I said smiling

“Oppa, shouldn’t we leave?” Hara asked concerned

“Hum I think it’s safer this way” I said and the guy looked at us confused. Hara just nodded. “BTW, I don’t know your name”

“Oh” he said “I’m Kim Heechul”

“Nice to meet you” I said “I’m Choi Siwon and this is my friend Goo Hara”

“My pleasure” he said “So, come this way”

Heechul said and led us to a room. Just when we were about to enter, someone called him.

“Hee, this night went awesome!” she said. I know that voice… I slowly turned around and her smile faded when she saw me. My heart stopped for a while. Finally after 3 years I see her again face to face.

“This is not true” she said with a shaky voice. Tears starting coming out of her eyes and my heart broke.

“Yoona, are you ok?” Heechul asked her. I was slow to react but I had to get out of there.

“I think I should leave” I said and I was about to leave when Yoona passed out. I didn’t care about anything but her at that moment and rush to catch her before she fell.

“YOONA!” I yelled. I caught her in my arms and caressed her perfect face. “Please wake up”

“YOU KNOW HER?” Heechul asked surprised “DON’T TELL YOU ARE… WEREN’T YOU DEAD?!

“It’s difficult to explain!” I said “Let’s take her to somewhere she can rest”

“Ok” Heechul said “Let’s take her to the hotel where we are staying”

After he said that, I felt jealous. They are staying at the same hotel?

“Let’s go!” I said and he led us to his car. Hara followed us in silence. She looked worried and the same time sad. Is she jealous?

I carried her bridal style until we got in Heechul’s car. He drove until we arrived at the hotel.

End of Siwon’s POV

…………………………………….

Yoona was still unconscious and both Heechul and Siwon were walking around the room nervously but in silence. Hara was just sitting there staring at Yoona.

“Heechul…” Siwon finally dared to break the silence “Are you… Yoona’s boyfriend?”

He looked at him seriously and then burst out laughing. Siwon looked at him and if he had lost his mind.

“Very funny, Siwon” he said still laughing “Yoona is really pretty but… I’m not into girls”

Siwon’s mouth dropped after hearing that but he felt more relieved. Hara looked now more jealous.

“Really?” he asked and he nodded smiling

“Why, you jealous?” he asked but Siwon didn’t reply “Why did you disappear? Yoona has never been completely happy since I know her and I think it’s because of you”

Siwon remained silence because he didn’t know what to say. After some minutes, Yoona started mumbling something in her sleep surprising them.

“Yoona?” Siwon asked approaching to her bed. Yoona slowly opened her eyes and was surprised to see Siwon there.

“So it is true” she said trying to stand up but she felt dizzy. She sat down on her bed and looked at Siwon with sad eyes. “Hee, can you let us talk alone for a while?”

Heechul nodded.

“Hara, please wait for me outside” Siwon said and she was surprised

“But oppa…” she complained but he indicated her to go out. She left with Heechul but she wasn’t happy with that. When they were alone, there was an awkward silence.

“How is it possible that you are alive?!” she asked him almost yelling. She was really hurt and tears were rolling down her eyes.  “I was in you funeral! I saw your grave!”

“It wasn’t my body” Siwon replied not daring to look at her in the eyes. He knew that if he did so, he would forget about everything and ran to her.

“So you lied to me” Yoona said sad and the same time mad. “WHY?! DO YOU KNOW HOW SAD I WAS BECAUSE YOU WERE GONE?!”

“WERE YOU?!” he asked mad. Yoona couldn’t believe Siwon was acting like that. He sounded really hurt as well. “Cause I think you were really happy with Kibum!”

“Kibum?” she asked

“The day I came back I was willing to see you” Siwon said mad “BUT I SAW YOU KISSING KIBUM! If you wanted to be with him you should have tell me but instead you waited until I died!”

“WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!” Yoona said shocked by his harsh words “I’ve never wanted to be with him and I never wanted you dead!”

“Save your explanations!” he yelled and stood up ready to leave

“So you are not listening because you prefer to be with your girlfriend Hara?” she asked upset and jealous at the same time.

“Hara is not my girlfriend!” he yelled “I think this was a bad idea! If you want Kibum, I’ll let you be happy with him. You’ll never see me again!”

Yoona started crying again. She wiped her tears and tried not to show her weakness. Siwon had decided to leave but there was a part of him that wanted to be with her. He didn’t care if he preferred Kibum, he wanted to fight for her.

“I don’t want Kibum, how many times do I have to say it?!” she yelled at him and that stopped him from leaving

“Then why did you kiss him?” he asked sad

“I didn’t!” she said “He was the one that kissed me! I tried to push him but he was too strong”

Siwon felt his heart sank. All this time, he had lied because of a misunderstanding and he felt really bad.

“Now, tell me why did you lie?” Yoona said upset

“Because the day I returned I saw you kissing Kibum” he explained “I thought you had moved on so I didn’t want to be a burden in your life”

“AND COULDN’T YOU JUST SAY SOMETHING?!” she yelled at him really mad. “DO YOU THINK LEAVING WAS THE BEST IDEA?! PRETENDING TO BE DEAD WHEN EVERYONE WAS SUFFERING BECAUSE OF YOU?!”

“I’m… sorry Yoona” he said feeling really bad

“I don’t know if I will be able to forgive you” Yoona said looking down. Siwon felt his heart breaking but he knew he deserved that.

“I know” he said sad "I'm sorry. I didn't want you to suffer i just wanted you to be happy"

Siwon walked towards Yoona and kissed her forehead before leaving. Yoona felt confused. She was really mad at Siwon but at the same time she was happy to see him again.

Outside, Hara had been listening to all the conversation.

“You lost your opportunity Im Yoona” Hara said to herself “Now Siwon will be mine and I’ll make sure you don’t get in my way”

What Hara didn’t know was that Heechul hear everything she said and he wasn’t going to let her ruin their love.