Chapter 20: Accident

Love is still sweeter...

Chapter 20: Accident

“U-Uncle?” Yoona said surprised and scared at the same time. Everyone just kept quiet because no one knew what to say or do.

“My dear niece” he said with a smirk on his face and pointing a gun at her. She was trembling with fear but no one dared to move.

“Yonghwa…” someone said and everyone turned around to see who had called him.

“Hello again dad” he answered smiling. Yoona’s grandfather seemed completely surprised as well and was shaking with fear.

“What are you doing here?!” he asked yelling “Wasn’t everything you did enough?”

He laughed evilly and then smirked.

“You are the last person that can judge me after everything you’ve done” he said

“SHUT UP!” he yelled at his son

“So, where was i?” he asked himself “Ah yeah, my revenge”

He held Yoona’s wrist and pulled her closer to point the gun at her head and with his other hand he covered . Everyone gasped but were scared of he could do to Yoona.

“Sorry my dear but you won’t get married today” he said

“Stop!” Siwon yelled. He approached slowly with his hands on the air. “Your revenge is against me not her!”

“So true” he said smiling “But you care more about her than your own life so that leaves me no other choice than to kill her”

“Brother, there is always a way to solve problems” Mr. Im said trying to convice his brother to realese Yoona but that made him laugh even more.

“After you sent me to jail? No sir!” he yelled “After killing you dear daughter, I’ll kill you”

“We can always make a deal” Siwon said and the man smirked “My life for hers”

“Are you that desperate to die?” he asked making fun of him

“Just let her go, please” Siwon said trying to hold his anger

In that moment, they heard the police sirens and Yoona’s uncle freaked out. He cursed at the wind and then dragged Yoona inside a car that was near them.  Yoona tried to fight but she couldn’t realease herself.

“If you don’t stop moving I’ll shoot you!” he threatened her. When they were already inside the car, someone already had started the engine.

“FASTER!” he yelled to the driver

“I’m driving as fast as I can!” the driver yelled and Yoona was surprised because that voice sounded really familiar to her.

“Seulong?!” she asked in disbelief “All this time you were working for him?! YOU BETRAYED US, I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!”

“I’m sorry, Yoona” Seulong said sincerely “But he is my father”

“WHAT?!” she asked surprised “I never knew you had a son”

“There are many things you don’t know, now shut up! And you drive faster!” he yelled at them as he could hear the sirens near them.

Meanwhile in the church, the police had told them to wait but they couldn’t just stand there and wait for news.

“Donghae, can I borrow your car?” Siwon asked his friend

“Are you sure? This can be dangerous” Donghae said hesitating before giving him the keys

“I can’t let anything happen to her” he said and took the keys

“Bro, I’ll go with you!” Minho offered his help but Siwon shook his head

“No, you stay here” he ordered “I don’t want anything to happen to you too”

“Siwon, I’ll go with you” Mr. Im said and he nodded. Siwon drove Donghae’s car and Mr. Im drove his own car. They went as fast as they could in order to reach them.  Siwon surpassed the police and after some minutes, he was right behind Seulong’s car.

“Sh*t” the uncle yelled when he saw Siwon behind him

“DRIVE FASTER!” he yelled

“You want us all to die?!” he said as he was starting to get desperate

“Stop it” Yoona said as she was scared that something bad could happen.  Her heart was beating faster and she was holding her tears.

Siwon was now on the road next to them and was shocked to see that the one who was driving was Seulong.

“Stop the car if you don’t us all to die!” Siwon yelled at him but Seulong didn’t listen to him and just continued driving. They were now crossing a bridge and they suddenly saw a pair of lights in front of them. They were going so fast that they couldn’t stop on time. The big truck was in front of them and was about to crash them

“Ahhh” Yoona screamed. Seulong turned left before hitting the truck but his car crashed against a wall with a great impact. Siwon turned right but he wasn’t as lucky as them so his car crashed the border of the bridge and he fell to the sea.

……………………………………..

“WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM?!” Yoona’s mom said crying when she arrived at the place were the accident had happened. Mr. Im hugged her as well as they saw an ambulance carrying three people.

“They were badly injured but it could have been worst” he said

“Yoona” she said crying “But… where’s Siwon’s car?”

“He wasn’t as lucky as them” Mr. Im said and then broke into tears “Siwon car’s fell to the ocean”

“Does, that mean that he i-is… d-de-ead?” she asked with shaky voice and Mr. Im didn’t know what to say. Mr. Im approached to one of the police and asked him about Siwon.

“Did you find the car?” he asked afraid of hearing the answer

“The car exploded before landing in the sea” the police said looking down “We found the car but we couldn’t find the kid, he may have burned. I’m sorry to say this but we presume he is dead”

...........................................

Yoona’s family and friends were waiting outised the ER for some news of her when a doctor suddenly came out. He had a really worried look.

“How is my daughter?!” Mrs. Im asked desperate

“Sir, can I talk to you privately?” the doctor said and he nodded. They walked to the corner of the waiting room so that they could talk privately.

“What was it that you didn’t want my wife to hear?” he asked really worried “How’s my daughter and the rest of them”

“Mr. Im I’m sorry but your brother is dead” he said and Mr. Im was shocked. It was true that he hated his brother but he didn’t want him dead.

“He lose too much blood and couldn’t save him on time” the doctor said looking “I’m sorry”

“And how about Yoona and Seoulong?” he asked trying to hold his tears and his fear

“The boy is in a really critical state. As he was the one driving, he was the most injured. And your daughter…”

“WHAT ABOUT HER?!” he asked

“She is in coma” he said and Mr. Im couldn’t help his tears anymore

“What?!” he asked as he couldn’t believe what he was hearing “Is she going to wake up?!”

“I don’t know” the doctor said

………………………………. 

Thanks everyone for reading, commenting and subscribing!! :D so what do you think? Is Siwon really dead? Will yoona wake up?