Chapter 24: Fake funeral

Love is still sweeter...

Chapter 24: Fake funeral

Yoona finally managed to push him away and slapped Kibum hardly. Tears were falling from her eyes because she couldn’t believe he had done that. Kibum was shocked with Yoona’s reaction and just touched his red cheek.

“DON’T EVER DO THAT AGAIN KIM KIBUM!” she yelled at him

“Yoona… I…” Kibum didn’t find the words to express himself

“Don’t say anything!” she said “Just stay away from me!”

Yoona left really angry and Kibum just smirked.

“Im Yoona you’ll be mine!” he said to himself

………………………………..

Siwon and Hara were walking around Seoul but Siwon hadn’t said a word since they had seen Kibum and Yoona kissing.  Hara just walked by his side trying to start a conversation but she didn

“Oppa…” Hara finally decided to break the uncomfortable silence “I know that you don’t want to talk about what happened but… what are you going to do now?”

“I’ve already thought about that” he said with a sad voice “I’ll talk to my uncle”

“You are going to tell him you are alive?” Hara asked surprised

“No” he said “I’m going to make everyone believe that I’m really dead”

………………………….

Choi Seunghyun or TOP, like everyone called him, decided to stay in Seoul for a little while. He had a lot of work to do in LA but he didn’t want to leave his family now that Siwon was dead. At least he wanted to find his body.

He was the Choi’s house when his phone started ringing.

“Hello?” he answered in English as the number was from a foreign country

“Mr. Choi, we received a strange call this afternoon” the voice said, it was the maid that was taking care of their house in LA while they were gone

“Who was it?” he asked confused

“He didn’t say who he was” she said “But he said he was Korean and he left me a phone number for you to call”

“Weird” TOP said “Ok, give me the number”

The maid told him the phone number and wrote it down on a piece of paper. After that he hung up and hesitated a bit before dialing the phone number. He took a deep breath and started getting nervous as he waited.

“Yeoboseyo?” he heard a male voice that sounded really familiar

“Who are you?” he asked

“Uncle TOP?” the other voice said and TOP was so shocked that he almost dropped the phone.

“S-si-won?” he asked really surprised with a shaky voice

“Yes is me uncle” he said “But please don’t say anything”

“WTH! WHERE ARE YOU LITTLE BRAT!” he yelled “EVERYONE IS WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU AND YOU JUST CALL LIKE THAT?!”

“Sshh don’t be so loud please” he said “I need to talk to you personally but please don’t tell anyone I talked with you”

“Why?” he asked

“Just do as I say please” Siwon begged

“Arasso” Top finally gave up and was less angry now

“Thanks uncle” Siwon said “Meet at ___________ today at 6.pm”

“Ok see you there then” he said and hung up. TOP was shocked and happy at the same time. He couldn’ believe that Siwon was really alive but why was he hiding?

At 6 pm, TOP did as Siwon told him and went to the place where they had agreed. He sat on one table and waited impatiently for him to come.  After some minutes, he felt someone tapping his shoulder and he turned around startled.

“SIWON!” he yelled and Siwon covered his mouth

“Sshh don’t so loud uncle” he whispered

“Why are you being like this?!” he asked “Everyone is worried about you, they think you are dead!”

“It’s better like that” Siwon said taking a seat in front of his uncle. Hara was also there and she sat next so Siwon.

“You don’t what you are talking about” TOP said “Why do you want everyone to believe you are dead?”

“Because they already moved on” he said with sadness in his voice “I don’t want to be a burden”

“No one is happy that you are gone babo!” he yelled “They are all depressed because they think you are dead! Especially that girl named Yoona”

“Yoona already has someone” Siwon said faking a smile “Anyway let’s not talk about her. I want I knew life away from Seoul”

“I can’t understand you” TOP said a little sad too “But if that’s what you want, I’ll help you”

“Thank you” Siwon said smiling

“So how do you want me to help you?” he asked

“Make them believe I’m really dead. I mean, use a fake corpse” Siwon explained and TOP seemed really shocked

“HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT?” he asked annoyed

“I know you can uncle” he said “Please do it”

“What are you going to do?”

“I’m leaving” he said with a serious tone and TOP almost choked with his coffee

“Where are you planning to go?” he asked

“Europe” he said “Somewhere where no one can find me”

“You are crazy!”

“Please do as I said” Siwon said giving the last sip to his coffee and standing up “Thanks for everything uncle. I’ll keep in touch with you but please don’t say anything to anyone, not even to aunt Bom”

“Your are old enough to know what you are doing” TOP said shaking his hand “Bye and take care”

………………………………………………………

TOP planned everything perfectly and made everyone believe they had found Siwon’s burned body. Now that they had found the body it was even more difficult to accept the fact that he was gone.

They had prepared a funeral and all his family and friends gathered there. They were all crying in front of the tomb. After burying him, everyone started leaving still sad. The only ones left were their family and Yoona.

“Yoona, I think you should leave” Sooyoung said worried “It is not good for you to be here, you have just been discharged from the hospital”

“I want to be next him” Yoona said with tears on her eyes. TOP saw how much Yoona loved Siwon and he didn’t understand why he had said she had already moved on. He wanted to tell them everything but he couldn’t break the promise he had make to him. 

...............

Hi i'm back!! sorry for the late update but i'm free again now :D So... what will happen to yoona and siwon?? will they meet again?? read to find out xD