Chapter 10: Meet your fiancé…

Love is still sweeter...

Chapter 10: Meet your fiancé…

(Im residence)

Yoona ran away to her room after hearing the news. Her mom ran after and tried to talk to her but she locked herself in her room and didn’t open the door to anyone. Meanwhile, Yoona’s dad and grandfather were having a serious conversation.

“You can’t do this to Yoona!” he said “She has the right to decide! Besides, Siwon is a good guy!”

“I won’t let the heiress of the Ims marry anyone!” he insisted

“Dad, remember that Yoona is not the only heir of the Ims!” Mr. Im said and his father covered his mouth afraid that someone could hear him.

“Don’t speak so loud!” he whispered to his son “He is not! I would never accept him as part of the family!”

“Even if you don’t want it, Yonghwa’s son has the same rights as Yoona!”

“I said NO” he yelled “Nothing that comes from Yonghwa is good for this family! Yoona will marry the guy I chose for her!”

“When did you changed so much dad?” he asked really hurt. His father wasn’t like that before. He used to be lovely and caring and would respect everyone’s opinions but now, he had completely changed.

“I learned the hard way” he just said “Yoona will meet her fiancé tomorrow so tell her to be ready”

………………………………………………

(Jung residence)

Jessica was getting ready because she had a date with Donghae. They hanged out every weekend but she was always really excited. She walked down the stairs and saw Krystal with Minho, Taemin and Sulli. They were playing monopoly and having a lot of fun.

“Sica unnie, you look so pretty!” Krystal complimented her

“Thanks Krys” Sica said really blushed

“Wanna join us, Jessica noona?” Minho asked her politely

“No, I think Donghae won’t take so long” she said

“My brother is always late for everything” Taemin said

“Then he is like Sica unnie” Krystal said and everyone laughed

Jessica waited for more than an hour and Donghae was no where to be seen. She tried to call him but he wasn’t picking the calls.

“Taemin, do you know what time he is coming?” Jessica asked getting a little bit impatient

“I don’t really know” Taemin said shrugging “I left the house in the morning and haven’t seen hyung since then, sorry noona”

“It’s ok Taeminnie” she said sighing “Lee Donghae if you don’t answer my calls you’ll be death fish!”

……………………………………

(At Sunye’s house)

Donghae was in the party but the music was so loud that he couldn't hear his mobile phone ringing.  He was waiting for Jessica to come and he was getting really impatient.

“Sunye, are you sure Sica said she will come?” he asked almost shouting because he couldn’t hear his own voice

“Yes, she said that!” Sunye lied “But have fun oppa! Dance with me”

“I’m sorry Sunye” he said rejecting her offer “I’m waiting for Sica. If she doesn’t come, I’ll go”

“Fine” she said a little bit mad and then left. Jay was in the corner and saw everything. He smirked and then approached to Donghae.

“Fishy” he said as if they were long time friends. Donghae frowned and was confused by his attitude

“What do you want Jaebeom?” Donghae asked annoyed

“Easy Donghae” he said trying to calm him down “Let’s forget the past, let’s be friends”

“Friends?” he asked and laughed “After what you did to Sica? No sir”

“Look, I’m really sorry for what I did” Jay lied making his puppy face “But I know she loves you and all of that. I won’t try to hurt her ever again”

Donghae didn’t know if he should believe him or not. Jay offered his hand for a handshake.

“Ok” he said not completely believing in his words but it was better than nothing

“So, come and have some drinks with me” Jay said

“Were are not best buddies now” Donghae said “We just are in peace”

“Yeah peace” he said “C’mon don’t be such a party pooper!”

“I’m waiting for Jessica” he said

“Just some drinks, while you wait for her” Jay said and Donghae finally agreed. Jay smirked and winked at Sunye who smiled as well. Everything was going as planned.

“So naïve Fishy” Jay mumbled and just laughed

…………………………………………………………………..

(The next day)

Yoona’s POV

Today is the day I’m going to meet my “fiancé”. I don’t want to but I don’t have another choice. What kind of guy could he be? Well I don’t really care! I just want… Siwon

“Siwon oppa” I said sighing “I need you”

They made me wake up really early and get ready to meet this guy and his family. My eyes were really red and swollen and I was afraid they would notice it.

“Yoong, are you ready?” my mom asked me

“I’m never going to be ready” I said and she hugged me tightly

“I’m sorry Yoong” she said “We couldn’t do anything to stop him”

“I know” I just said hugging my mom

I walked down the stairs slowly and when my grandfather saw he just smiled. He came to me and hugged me. I don’t get how he can be so happy when I’m not.

The doorbell suddenly rang and I my heart stopped beating for a while. How I wish the guy would be Siwon… but that’s just impossible. The door slowly opened reveling four tall figures. The first ones to enter were his mother and father. I don’t know why, but they looked so familiar to me… Then, he slowly entered and my eyes widened when I saw him and his sister.

“Meet the Parks, Yoona” my grandfather introduced them to me.

“So, you are the one my oppa is marrying?” she asked smiling evilly

“Gyuri…” I couldn’t believe she was here “I didn’t know you were his sister”

“You already know each other?” Mr. Park asked

“We are classmates” Gyuri said

“Oh nice” Mrs. Park said

“Yoong, meet your fiancé…” my grandfather said “Park Yoochun”

“We already know each other, sir” he said smirking. I still couldn’t believe what my eyes were seeing. Park Yoochun? My fiancé?  “She is my ex girlfriend”

“That’s even better” he said “Then you don’t need time to get to know each other”

My mom told us that the food was already served. As I walked to the table, Gyuri and Yoochun approached to me.

“I told you, that I would get you back” he whispered in my ear and I felt chills. He sometimes could be really scary.

“Yoona, sister in law” Gyuri said and I felt like punching her face and erasing that smile from her face. I know what you are thinking Park Gyuri and you won’t have him!  “Now that you are engaged to my brother, Siwon can be totally mine”

 “Siwon won’t be yours” I whispered and sent a death glare to her “He doesn’t even like you”

“Well, when he receives the news that his beloved girlfriend is getting married he will be heartbroken” she said smirking “And I will be there to comfort him”