Chapter 5: Suspicious

Love is still sweeter...

Chapter 5: Suspicious

Sulli was talking with Krystal but she wasn’t paying much attention to the conversation. When Taemin arrived, he noticed she was zoning out.

“Sulli, are you sick?” Taemin asked her really concerned

“Mmm no” Sulli said, she didn’t want to worry her friends

“But you don’t look ok” Krystal said

“The thing is…” she didn’t know if it was ok to tell them but they were her friends so she decided it was the best “Haven’t your siblings told you what happened?”

“Jessica unnie mentioned something about Yoona unnie’s uncle” Krystal said “But I really didn’t understand”

“Isn’t he the man that kidnapped Yoona noona?” Taemin asked and Sulli nodded

“Well he is the man that killed my parents” Sulli said and they didn’t know what to say, that was something they didn’t know “And he is out of jail”

“WHAT?!” Taemin asked worried “Donghae hyung skipped all the information!”

“Maybe he didn’t want you to worry” Krystal said “Same with Sica unnie, they all trying to protect us”

“I’m worried about my oppa” Sulli said “That man wants revenge against him”

“You have to be careful too, Sulli” Krystal said and Taemin completely agreed

“I will” she said “But I’m more worried about my oppa”

…………………………………………………………

(At Seoul University)

Siwon’s POV

I was looking for Yoona around the whole campus because with Yesung here I’m really worried something bad can happen. Is not that I suspect Yesung but he lied to us so I don’t know if I can trust him anymore.

I was still looking for her when I finally saw her. I waved at her and she smiled at me. I walked to where she was but when I was about to reach the place, that Kibum kid appeared again. Gosh, he is getting into my nerves!

He is flirting with MY girlfriend! I wanted to be friends with him, really but not anymore.

“Hi Yoong” I greeted her “Hi Kibum sshi”

I said his name in a not really nice way and he noticed that.

“Hi oppa” Yoona said and hugged me

“Siwon sshi” Kibum said sending a death glare to me

“What are you doing here, Kibum sshi?” I asked him

“I was just walking by when I saw Yoona” he said and smiled at her. I felt like punching him but I controlled myself. “You know I just want to make new friends”

“That’s good” I said faking a smile “Make FRIENDS”

“I heard that Gyuri likes you” he said and Yoona frowned. Kibum smirked when he saw Yoona’s reaction. He is a devil disguised as an angel!

“Well I want to be nice” I said “But I don’t like her. I have a girlfriend that I LOVE very much”

I pulled Yoona closer to me and Kibum just faked a smile.

“I gotta go now” he said and left without saying anything else. I clenched my fist as I saw hi leaving.

“I don’t like that dude” I said

“Why not?” Yoona asked

“Cause he is flirting with my girlfriend” I said and Yoona smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed hardly.

“I only care about you” she whispered in my ear and I smiled like a fool.

“Im Yoona you have the power of turning me into a fool” I said and she laughed. We walked together to our next class. I don’t care about Kibum or Gyuri or Yesung or her uncle, I won’t let anyone get between us because I love you so much Yoona.

………………………………………………………

Donghae and Jessica were happily walking to their next class when they saw Gyuri approaching to them. Jessica didn’t like Gyuri at all because she knew of her intentions to get Siwon.

“Hi blondie” Gyuri said pretending to be nice “Fish face”

“YAH! How disrespectful!” Donghae complained

“Well you have to admit that you aren’t that good looking” she said. Donghae was really mad but he controlled himself because he wasn’t the kind of person that would hurt a girl.

“What do you want?” Jessica asked her in a not so nice way

“Just looking for Siwon oppa” Gyuri said

“For your information, Siwon has got a girlfriend” Jessica said emphasizing the word girlfriend. “My best friend, Im Yoona. You know her right?”

“Sure” Gyuri said but she couldn’t care less

“Sica let’s go” Donghae said pulling Jessica “Don’t waste your time talking to people like her”

“How rude” Gyuri said but then smiled

“As if you care” Donghae said and then he and Jessica left. Gyuri saw them walking away and smiled.

“Fish face and blondie shouldn’t be together” she said to herself “They are not helping at all”

…………………………………………………………………………..

Jay and Nichkhun were walking inside the cafeteria when someone they didn’t know approached to them.

“Wait a second” the person said

“Do we know you?” Jay asked

“I know you are Park Jaebeom and Horvejkul Nichkhun” this person said

“What do you want?” Nichkhun asked

“You know Jay, don’t you want to get revenge against Lee Donghae?” he/she asked him and he clenched his fist

“Of course I want!” he said. He was still really mad at him “And I will get Jessica”

“Then I know how to help you” the person said “You know this girl named Sunye?”

“Yes, I know her” Jay replied

“Well she is interested in Donghae” the person explained “She can help you to get Jessica”

“Sounds good to me” Jay said smiling evilly “But why are you helping?”

“Just because is not nice to see them together”

“Can we go now, Jay?” Nichkhun asked annoyed

“Wait” the person said again “Nichkhun I know you hate them too”

“I don’t hate them” Nichkhun said “I just hate Jaejoong for taking Yuri away from me”

“Then cooperate with me to break them” the person said

“Sorry but I won’t agree” Nichkhun said “I have Victoria and I don’t want trouble”

“You are a chicken Khun” Jay said as he couldn’t believe Nichkhun didn’t want to do anything “How many times did I hear you say you hated Jaejoong? Now you don’t want to do anything against him?”

“Fine” Nichkhun said “I’m in”

“Good” this person said and smiled. Jay and Nichkhun walked away and this person’s smile faded.

“I hate doing this, but I have to” he/she said “Now who is next”

……………………………………………………

Yoona and Siwon were walking together to Yoona’s house a little bit quiet. Siwon was still really worried about what could happen and so was Yoona.

“Oppa, let’s go for coffee” Yoona said trying to cheer Siwon up

“Ok” he said smiling at her

They walked to a coffee shop that was near Yoona’s house and before they entered, Siwon stopped.

“What?” she asked

“Look there” he said pointing a table. Yoona looked at the place Siwon had told her and saw Kibum talking to a strange man. The man was dressed in a big coat and was wearing a hat.

“Look suspicious” Yoona said “Or it can be his father, you know”

“I know but it seems strange” Siwon said as he couldn’t keep his off of that man “Forget it, let’s go”

Siwon grabbed Yoona’s hand and he walked away from the coffee shop but Yoona stopped him.

“Wait” she said “Don’t you want to listen to their conversation?”

“Why?” he asked “Do you think he can be hiding something?”

“Maybe he is involved in something bad” Yoona said

“Or maybe he is just his father” Siwon said what Yoona said before

“Ok I think you are right” Yoona said laughing at her thoughts “I’m just freaking out because of my uncle”

“Don’t worry Yoong” Siwon said giving her a kiss on the cheeks “I’m here to protect you”

“That’s what worries me the most” Yoona said looking down “That he can do something against you” 


A/N: Hi everyone, please comment and subscribe :D

Some of you are wondering who is helping yoona's uncle. He or She is one of these:

Onew

Seulong

Yesung

Kibum

Gyuri

I can't give the answer right now, you'll see later :D