Chapter 19: The wedding part 2

Love is still sweeter...

Chapter 19: The wedding part 2

Yoona couldn’t believe her eyes, Siwon was actually there. Her heart started beating faster and she felt the desire to run to him and escape. She was still looking at him, wondering what she should do when the priest spoke.

“Ms Im, is there something wrong?” he asked her and Yoona came back to reality. Yoochun turned around to see what was distracting her so much and felt really pissed off when he saw Siwon.

“What is he doing here?!” he yelled and that made everyone turn their faces to the door and gasped surprised but Siwon didn’t move an inch.

“Siwon oppa” Yoona mumbled. She felt a little bit dizzy and everything turned dark for her. She collapsed to the floor and everyone stood up startled and went to help her.

“Yoona!” Siwon rushed to her side but Yoochun stopped him.

“Stay away from her!” Yoochun yelled pushing him away

“I don’t want to” he said approaching to where Yoona had fainted

“Guys this is not the time or the place to fight!” Yoona’s mom scolded them.

Mr. Im carried her and they went out of the church. He put her inside the car and drove to their house. Of course, Siwon and Yoochun followed them.

When they arrived, Yoona’s grandfather glared at Siwon.

“This is your fault” he said

“Mr. Im we finally meet properly” Siwon just said. He was really pissed off with the old man because he was the reason why Yoona was marrying Yoochun but he didn’t show it because he needed to be respectful.

“I don’t need to know you” he said with hatred in his voice“I already do. You are Shinwoon’s oldest son and you look exactly like him”

“So you knew my dad” Siwon said a little bit sad after remembering his father

“Yes, that’s why I don’t want you to be next to Yoona!” he yelled

“MY DAD WAS A GOOD MAN!” he said really mad

“He was just a gold digger!” he said and Siwon felt his veins boiling with anger. He was about to answer when Yoona’s father came and interrupted them.

“Stop already dad” Mr. Im

“Whatever” the old man said and left the room.

“I’m sorry for what he said to you” Mr. Im and gave Siwon a sincere smile

“It’s not your fault” Siwon said “How is Yoona?”

“She still hadn’t woken up” he said looking down and Siwon sighed

“That’s my fault” Siwon said “I shouldn’t have showed like that”

“If you hadn’t, she would probably be married to Yoochun now” he said “I’m glad you did”

Siwon felt better after talking to him. He was so different to Yoona’s grandfather and to her uncle, he was actually a good man.

“Do you mind if I go and see her?” he asked him

“Sure” he said and led Siwon to Yoona’s room.  Yoochun was there and when he saw Siwon, he stopped him from entering the room.

“YAH! What’s wrong with you?!” Siwon asked pissed off

“You don’t have the right to see her!” Yoochun said “I’m her future husband”

“Yoochun, this is not your house so you cannot avoid anyone from visiting my daughter” Yoona’s mom said and he just grunted and left the room. Siwon entered the room and he looked around the room, seeing every single detail. He had been in that house lots of times but he had never entered Yoona’s room.

There was picture of them on her desk and he smiled when he saw it. He saw Yoona lying on her bed peacefully and he caressed her face.

“Yoong, please wake up” Siwon whispered and kissed her forehead “I’m sorry for being selfish but I couldn’t let you go”

“Siwon oppa…” she mumbled as she slowly opened her eyes. Siwon felt so happy that he was about to cry. She opened her eyes completely and winked many times just to make sure that Siwon was really there smiling at her.

“I thought I had died and woken up in heaven” she said and Siwon chuckled

“Babo” he said

“Yoong, we are so glad you are awake!” her parents said and hugged them

“Sorry for making you worry” she said smiling at them “I ruined my own wedding”

“I’m really glad you did” Siwon joked and Yoona giggled

“Oh you are finally awake” Yoochun said when he entered Yoona’s room “So, now we can go to our wedding and YOU Choi are not invited”

Yoochun grabbed Yoona’s wrist and pulled her to the door.

“YAH can’t you a least let her rest?!” Siwon asked pissed off

“Shut up!” Yoochun yelled “You ruined the wedding so please just remain quiet!”

“Yoochun, Yoona should rest a bit” Mr. Im said really angry with his disrespectful behavior “We should postpone the wedding”

“And let the guests wait?” The grandfather suddenly said when he appeared on the door “They are all already dressed for the occasion”

“Dad, understand please” Mr. Im said “She needs to rest!”

“Fine” he said “Then it’ll be next week!”

………………………………………………………………

The following week

Yoona’s POV

Why am I again in this situation? I hate my life! Why does my grandfather keeps insisting that I should marry Yoochun?  Argh!

I finished getting ready and I walked down the stairs of my house. The limo was already waiting for me outside. I sighed and entered.  

When I arrived, everyone was already there. Siwon was there too as a guest now. When I looked at him, he just faked a smile. I’m so sorry Siwon…

 I was walking to the gate as I did the previous. This time I just wanted to finish this as fast I could because this was like hell. I kept on walking when I suddenly heard a loud bang. Everyone jumped startled and gasped.

“Stop right there my dear” a voice that sounded so familiar said. I turned around afraid to face him.

“U-Uncle?”