Chapter 12: It was supposed to me be!

Love is still sweeter...

Chapter 12: It was supposed to be me!

Yoona walked away from Siwon and Yoochun followed her with a big grin on his face.  She was crying but she didn’t want anyone to notice, especially Siwon. Yoochun grabbed her wrist and stopped her.

“Stop following me!” Yoona yelled at him.

“I’M YOUR FIANCE!” he said that out loud and everyone around stared at them “Beside, you told Siwon you don’t love him”

“I said that but that doesn’t mean I don’t!” she yelled and then ran away. Yoochun was red of anger. He couldn’t bear the fact that Yoona’s heart still belonged to Siwon.  He was going to do something to make Yoona forget about Siwon and he knew his sister would help.

“Choi Siwon won’t be between us anymore Yoona, I swear!” he said smirking

…………………………………..

Donghae was walking slowly as he was really tired. He couldn’t sleep the entire weekend because of the terrible hangover. He couldn’t remember anything that happened. He just knew he was drinking with Jay and then suddenly nothing.  He was looking for Jessica because he saw the missing calls in his phone.

“Yo! Hae you look terrible” Taecyeon told him when he saw him

“I don’t have time to explain that” he said “Have you seen Sica?”

“No” Taec said but then they saw her coming but she just walked past them. Her eyes were red and swollen and Donghae noticed that.

“Sica wait!” Donghae called for her but she just ignored him.

“What did you do to her?” Taecyeon asked him

“I don’t know!” Donghae said frustrated “She is the one who left me waiting in the party!”

“Which party?” Taecyeon asked as he smelled something fishy

“Sunye’s party” he said “Sunye told me that Jessica said she would go!”

“SUNYE?” Taecyeon asked as he couldn’t believe it. Now he kind of knew what was going on. It had Sunye and Jay’s names written all over it. “Let me guess… Jay was there too?”

“Of course he was” Donghae said “Park Jaebeom never misses a party”

“Fishy you fool!” Taecyeon scolded his friend

“What? What did I do?” he asked

“Just go after Sica and explain!” Taecyeon said and Donghae left.

“I should have expected that to happen!” Taecyeon said thinking. “I have to do something to help Fishy and Sica

Donghae walked around the corridors searching for her until he found her. He slowly approached to her and she didn’t notice she was in front of her until he called her name.

“Sica” he said and she jumped surprised

“What do you want?” she asked him staring coldly at him

“Why did you let me waiting in the party?” he asked her

“So you wanted me to go to that damn party to see you kissing Sunye?!” she yelled at him

“Kissing Sunye?!” he asked surprised “When did i…

“NOW YOU ARE GOING TO DENY IT?” she asked in disbelief.

“I don’t know what you mean…” Donghae said

“I never thought you were this kind of guy Lee Donghae…” Jessica said and she couldn’t hold her tears anymore “You were the one who left me waiting like a fool!  But that’s not the worst part. YOU WENT TO A PARTY AND KISSED ANOTHER GIRL, AND NOW YOU DON’T HAVE THE PANTS TO ADMIT IT?!”

“Jessica… I…” Donghae didn’t know what to say. He was completely confused. He thought Jessica said she would go to the party and he didn’t know he had kissed Sunye!

“Just leave me alone, Lee Donghae” she said coldly and left him clueless. He needed an explanation on what happened.

Not so far away, Jay and Sunye were watching the scene and laughed hardly.

“This is better than a drama” Sunye said laughing

“Our plan was the best” Jay said “Now I can go to comfort Sica”

“But now Donghae will want me to explain” Sunye said

“Just lie” Jay suggested “He doesn’t know what really happened”

“He’ll never know” Sunye said laughing

…………………………….

The news of Yoochun and Yoona’s engagement was spread all over the university in a few hours. It took everyone as a surprise, especially Yuri and Jessica who were 100% sure Yoona loved Siwon more than her own life.

When Kibum heard the news, he exploded with anger. He was really mad and he felt betrayed. He couldn’t bear to see Yoochun’s smirk on his face and Gyuri didn’t even bother to explain anything to him. He knew he was alone now. He had to find a way to get what he wanted alone.

After classes, he went to the café to meet that man again. The man that had lied to him. He was getting impatient when the man finally arrived. They sat at the same table as the first time they met.

“You left me waiting!” Kibum yelled at him

“Sorry” the man said but he didn’t really mean it

“Now tell me!” he said “Why is Yoona engaged to Park Yoochun?! YOU SAID IT WAS GOING TO BE ME!”

“I found a better prospect” he just said smiling

“My family is rich!” Kibum yelled “That’s everything you needed for your granddaughter!”

“The Parks are richer! And more powerful then the Kims!” the old man yelled

“Who told you about the Parks?!” he asked

“Is not of your business!” he yelled at him

“I bet it was Gyuri!” he said cursing

“No, I wasn’t Gyuri!” he said “She was shipping Yoonbum when I told them about Yoona’s engagement with her brother”

“THEN WHO?!”

“You don’t need to know” the grandfather said “Just forget about everything that happened”

“I can’t!” Kibum said “You didn’t keep your promise!”

“YOU ARE JUST A KID, DON’T SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT!”

“We had a deal!” Kibum reminded him “It was supposed to be me!”

“Everything is done now!” he said “You can’t do anything to change it!”

“Of course I will something!” Kibum said mad “No one will have Yoona if it’s not me!”

“Shut up kid!” the man said “You won’t be able to do much on your own!”

“My first mistake was to trust you!” he yelled

“Do anything you want” he said standing up “You won’t be able to change anything…”

Yoona’s grandfather paid the bill and then left Kibum there.

“You’ll pay for what you did to me!” he said