Chapter 25: 3 years later

Love is still sweeter...

Chapter 25: 3 years later

3 years had passed by since Siwon died and everything was now normal. Yoona had dedicated herself to her studies the past years because she couldn’t forget about Siwon. She had already finished her career and was now a really well-known fashion designer.

A lot of guys liked her but she just ignored them because she wasn’t interested in love anymore. Kibum didn’t give up trying to get Yoona but all his plans always failed.

The Chois stayed in Seoul and tried to bear with the pain of losing their brother. Sooyoung had already finished university but Minho and Sulli were still studying in Seoul University.

Jessica was now an editor in a really important fashion magazine and Donghae started his own business. They were still dating. They had forgotten about everything that had happened in the past with Sunye and Jay and were now really happy. They were always there for Yoona whenever she needed them.

Yuri became a public relations manager and Jaejoong was a lawyer. Taeyeon became a teacher and Taecyeon became a professional basketball player. 

Yoona had already forgiven Seoulong who was now living with his mother in America. Everyone had made their lifes and continued living normally.

Yoona was on her office making some new designs for her new collection when someone knocked on the door.

“Come in” she said without looking up

“Yoona! You always look so pretty” her personal assistant, Kim Heechul said. He was gay (A/N: Sorry to Heechul fans for making him gay xD) and he was really a diva and fashionista but he had became Yoona’s best friend and confident.

“Thanks Heechul” she said “But I believe you are not here just to tell me I’m pretty, right?”

Heechul giggled and smiled at her.

“You are smart also” he said clapping and she smiled “Well I’m here to give wonderful news”

“What news?” she asked

“Well…” he paused because he was really excited “Do you know this week there is going to be a fashion event in Europe?”

“Of course” she said looking at him with curiosity “Why are you asking that?”

“Well…” he paused again “There is going to be this awesome runway in Paris and only the best designers are invited”

“So…” Yoona said as she was impatient to hear the news

“You, my dear, are invited to go!” he said and Yoona yelled excited

“OMO, HOW DID IT HAPPEN?!” she asked still really excited

“Well the lady that is organizing this event absolutely loved your winter collection so she wants you to show the designs of your brand new collection on a runway in Paris!”

“I assume you’ve already book the plane tickets” Yoona said smiling brightly

“Of course!” he said and she laughed “You are talking to Kim Heechul!”

“Good” she said happy “So when do we leave?”

“Tomorrow” he said

“Tomorrow?” she asked surprised

“Yes, so you’d better prepare yourself already!” he said “The invitation is for 4 people so you can invite your friends also but of course I’m going, right?”

“Of course you are going!” she said laughing at him “I’m gonna call Sica and Yuri!”

She dialed Jessica’s number and waited until she answered the phone.

“Hi Yoona!” Sica said on the other line

“Sica! I have fantastic news!” she said excited

“Well, tell me” she said excited as well

“I have an invitation to go a fashion event in Europe this week!” she said and she could hear Jessica yelling excited

“Chinjja?” she asked

“Neh” she said “And I know that as an editior of a fashion magazine, you’d love to go”

“Are you inviting me?” she asked with curiosity

“Yes” she said and Sica screamed again

“OMG YOU DON’T KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU IM YOONA!” she said and Yoona giggled

“Don’t let Donghae hear that” she said “Or he’ll kill me”

“Too late, I already heard what she said” Yoona could hear Donghae’s voice on the other line and laughed “Can’t believe that she loves you more than me!”

“Don’t mind Fishy, Yoona!” Jessica said “So when are we leaving?”

“Tomorrow” she said

“WHAT?” she asked

“Yes, tomorrow” Yoona said “Be ready. I’ll call Yul so see you tomorrow. Bye”

She hung up and Heechul laughed.

“Everyone seems surprised that we are leaving tomorrow” Heechul said smiling

…………………………………………

The next day, everyone woke up early to go the airport. Yuri said she was going to be really busy and couldn’t go so Donghae was taking her place. Yuri was more than mad because of that and wanted to kill Donghae.

The four of them boarded the plane and waited impatiently. Jessica and Donghae had fallen asleep but Yoona couldn’t even close her eyes. She was really excited.

After some hours, they finally landed in Paris.

………………………..

Paris, France

Siwon had been living in Paris for 3 years since he left Seoul. Hara had followed him and had taken her grandmother with her. He had made it clear to her that he didn’t want any romantic relationship with her and she had accepted that but she wouldn’t give up.

Siwon had become a surgeon and was always really busy.

“Oppa!” Hara went to visit Siwon on the hospital that day

“Hi Hara” he said looking at some papers

“Oppa there is going to be a fashion event tomorrow and I was wondering if we could go. My favorite designer will be assisting!” Hara said excited

“Sorry Hara, but I have to perform an operation tomorrow” Siwon said. He didn’t really like fashion events but he wasn’t lying, he really had to work that day.

“Oh please oppa” she said pouting “Can’t you ask one of your collegues to do it for you?”

“That wouldn’t be right” he said and Hara looked sad. Siwon sighed; he hated seeing people sad because of him. “I’ll see if I can go but I cannot promise you anything”

“YAY! THANKS OPPA, YOU ARE THE BEST!” Hara said and hugged him before leaving. Siwon sighed again.

“A fashion event huh?” he asked himself

……………………………….

“Yeoboseyo?” he answered his phone

“Kibum, I heard your dear Yoona is going to Paris” someone told him

“WHAT?” he asked shocked “How did you know?”

“I have my influences” she answered “What are you going to do?”

“I’ll go of course!” he said and smiled evilly “This is my opportunity…”