Chapter 29: A though decision

Love is still sweeter...

Chapter 29: A though decision

Kibum and Hara talked all the night and he was shocked to hear that Siwon was alive.

“Does Yoona know?” he asked while giving a sip to his coffee

“Of she knows” Hara said “And she is really mad at him”

“Then we should take avantage of that” Kibum said smirking and Hara smiled as well.

………………………

Yoona woke up and was a shocked to feel a pair of arms around her waist. She turned around startled and saw Siwon sleeping like a baby and hugging her waist tightly. She blushed hardly and remembered what happened the previous night.

Flashback

Yoona still couldn’t sleep because Siwon was shivering and grinding his teeth. Yoona sighed and knew she would regret what she was abou to do.

“Siwon?” she said soflty “If you want… you can sleep here”

“Really?” he asked excited. Yoona couldn’t see his face but she could imagine his happy expression

“Don’t be too happy” she said “I just don’t want to responsible if you catch a flu”

“It wouldn’t be the first time I catch a flu because of you” he joked

“Shut up before I change my mind” she said blushing

“Ok” he said and stood up of the floor. Yoona gave him some space and faced the other side to continue sleeping. Having Siwon so close make her shiver.

“Are you cold?” he asked her getting closer to her

“No” she said “Just sleep”

“Ok” he said smiling and hugged her. Yoona gasped but didn’t say anything because she didn’t have the energy to fight him and also because she didn’t mind

End of flashback

Yoona was still on bed and didn’t move an inch to prevent Siwon from waking up.

“Yoona-ah Hee sent me to tell you… OMG!” someone suddenly entered her room making her jumop startled. Jessica that was the one that has has entered her room was shocked to see that Yoona wasn’t alone in bed.

“Sica, this is not what you think” Yoona said embarrassed

“Why is it so noisy?” Siwon asked waking up and Jessica gasped surprised to see him

“I think I’m going crazy” Jessica said in shock

“Oh Jessica” Siwon said surprised to see her

“Hello Choi Siwon” she said a little bit mad “Care to explain?”

“Hum” Siwon said scratching his head “It’s a long story”

“Don’t worry I have time” she said

“Let me just get ready and I’ll explain everything to you and Donghae” Siwon said

……………………………..

While eating breakfast, Siwon explained all his story to Donghae, Jessica and Heechul who were really shocked to hear everything.

“I can’t believe you did that!” Donghae said surprised “Faking your death was too much!”

“I’m sorry” he said again

“But I see you already forgave him” Jessica told Yoona

“NO” she said immediately “I haven’t”

“Then why were you sleeping together?” she asked them and they blushed. Heechul giggled

“Yoong passed out when she saw me so… I kind of wanted to make sure she was ok” Siwon explained

“Yeah he stayed with me because he was feeling guilty” she said harshly

“That’s not it!” he yelled “I really care about you!”

“Yeah right” she sarcastically

“Guys stop figthing!” Heechul said suddenly “Were they always like that?”

“No” Donghae and Jessica answered and then laughed

“They were always so lovely dovey” Jessica said and giggled making them blush

“Yeah they were so cheesy that I wanted to throw up” Donghae joked

“Let’s talk about something else” Yoona said embarrassed “Sica, you wanted to tell me something when you barged in my room this morning”

“Oh yeah” she said remembering “Heechul told me to tell you that he booked the plane tickets for tomorrow”

Siwon choked when he heard that and Donghae patted his back. Yoona was shocked as well. She knew that she had to leave soon but she never expected it to be so soon. Meanwhile, Heechul was trying hard to hold his laughter.

“You are leaving tomorrow?!” he asked shocked

“Yoong!”  someone called her. She turned around and was shocked to see Kibum. Siwon frowned when he saw him and he was more surprised when he saw Hara coming with him. He wanted to ask how they met each other but he was more shocked to see Kibum.

“Ki-bum sshi?” Yoona asked shocked “What are you doing here?”

“You!” Siwon said mad grabbing his shirt “I have two things to tell you!”

“WHAT?!” Kibum asked mad

“First, only I can call her Yoong!” Siwon said mad and Yoona blushed “And second, how did you dare to kiss her against her will?!”

“I’ll answer that with a simple statement” Kibum said smirking “YOU DON’T OWN HER!”

Siwon couldn’t help his anger anymore and punch him to everyone’s surprise. Kibum’s lip was bleading and he looked at Siwon with hatred.

“Yoona” Kibum said grabbing her wrist “Come with me, let’s go back to Korea and forget about him”

Yoona looked at him shocked. Siwon suddenly grabbed her free hand and looked into her eyes with pleading eyes. Yoona felt like she could melt in that moment.

“Stay with me Yoong” he said and Hara gasped

“Oppa just let her go! She doesn’t belong here!” she said harshly but he ignored her comment

“Yoona, how can you stay here with him after everything he did?” Kibum said and his words hurt Siwon deeply. He knew he was right. “He hurt you and he lied to you”

 “Yoong” Siwon said with said eyes “I know I hurt you and I’m sorry. I just want you to know that I love you more than anything. No matter what you choose, I’ll still love you”

Yoona was speechless. It was difficult situation for her because Kibum was right when he said that Siwon has hurt her very much but she still loved Siwon and it was probably their last chance to be together.