Chapter 17: Bad news again?

Love is still sweeter...

Chapter 17: Bad news again?

It was already Saturday and Sooyoung was going out to buy some groceries. Siwon was coming back from Jeju Island and she had to prepare lunch for her and her siblings.  When she was about to the reach the elevator, she met Onew.

“Jinki” she said and he smiled

“Hi Soo” he said

“I need to talk to you” she said “We haven’t talked since I came back fro LA!”

“I know but I’ve been busy” he said

“With what?” she asked really annoyed.

“I told you before Sooyoung, with my cousin!” he said really annoyed as well “I have to go”

He didn’t even say goodbye and went down the stairs because he knew Sooyoung would take the elevator. Sooyoung felt like was going to cry but she had to be strong, he definitely didn’t deserve her tears.

……………………………..

Minho and Krystal were on date and went to the amusement park because they wanted to have a little fun.

“What do you want to ride first, Krys?” he asked her

“Hmm I don’t know…” she said thinking “Rollercoaster?”

“Sure babe” he said smirking “Aren’t you going to be afraid?”

“I’m not a chicken, oppa” she said and he giggled

“Anyway, if you get scared you can hold onto me” he said and she laughed. They were walking to the rollercoaster when Minho suddenly stopped walking. He dragged Krystal and hid behind a tree.

“What happened?” she asked completely confused

“Look there” he said pointing at the queue “Isn’t that Onew?”

“Your sister’s boyfriend?” she asked looking at the boy Minho was pointing. He just nodded. Onew wasn’t alone, he was there with a blond girl and they were holding hands.

“Who is she?” Minho asked

“Maybe she is from her family” she said

“Let’s listen to their conversation” Minho whispered and they walked a little bit closer to them but being careful not to be seen by Onew. Listening to their conversation wasn’t necessary because they saw them kissing.  Minho clenched his fist and tried to control himself. If it wasn’t for Krystal, he would have punched him immediately.

“Luna someone can see us” Onew told the girl pushing her away

“I don’t care!” she said putting her arms around Onew’s neck “I want to be with you”

Onew removed her arms from him.

“I’m dating Sooyoung” he said “If someone sees us, I’ll be death”

“Fine” the girl named Luna said with a really mad expression “You go with your Sooyoung, I’m leaving!”

“Wait!” Onew said grabbing her wrist before she could leave and pulled her into a hug.

“Luna you know I love you” he said smiling at her sweetly “But I cannot break up with Sooyoung just like that”

“Why not?” she asked

“Because I love her too” he said and Luna slapped him hardly. Onew touched his cheek shocked.

“How can you say you love me when you also love someone else?!” she asked really mad

“Because it’s true!” he said “You are my first love Luna but when Sooyoung came into my life, I felt different”

“Go to hell Jinki!” Luna said “When you decide, call me”

Luna left him and Onew just sighed. Minho wasn’t watching the scene with rage and wanted to go there and throw down his teeth.

“Oppa, calm down” Krystal said

“I can’t!” he yelled “I TRUSTED THAT DUDE AND HE WAS CHEATING ON MY SISTER!”

“What are you going to do now?” she asked him with a worried look

“I have to tell my sister about this” he said “I cannot let her suffer because of him”

………………………………………………….

Yoona, Siwon, Jessica and Donghae had to wake up from their dream and return to real life. When they returned from Jeju Island, everything was back to the ordinary. Well, at least Jessica already talked to Donghae but she hadn’t completely forgiven him yet.

Siwon knew that he couldn’t expect Yoona to be with him because she was engaged. He was really sad but he had to let her go.

When Yoona returned home, she received the shocking news.

“Yoong, we have something to tell you” her mom told her. She looked really worried.

“What is it, mom?” she asked

“Your wedding will be in 2 weeks” she said

“WHAT?! 2 WEEKS?!” Yoona said shocked “When did that happened?”

“Yoochun came here last night and told us” Mr. Im said with a not so nice expression “I don’t like that guy for you, he is really disrespectful”

“You don’t need to like him” Yoona’s grandfather appeared in the living room with a wide smile in his face “I like him for her and that’s enough”

“Why so suddenly?!”  Yoona asked desperate. She didn’t know what to do.

“See the positive side of this…” her grandfather said “You won’t have to suffer anymore. You get married and forget about Choi”

“I WOULD NEVER FORGET SIWON!” she yelled at her grandfather and ran to her room crying. She never expected the wedding to be so soon and now she didn’t know how to face the idea.

“We have to do something about that kid” the grandfather said “I hope he won’t appear and stop the wedding”

“I sincerely would be glad if he did” Mr. Im said and his father sent him a death glare

“YOU SHUT UP!” he yelled at his son “If he appears there to stop the wedding, I’ll kill him!”

…………………………………………

Voice 1: Yoona’s wedding will be in two weeks

Voice 2: How do you know?

Voice 1: Park Yoochun keeps spreading the news around the school

The other person smirks and then laughs like crazy.

Voice 2: Perfect!

Voice 1: What are you going to do?

Voice 2: I have a special surprise for them

Voice 1: But… wouldn’t the marriage be enough revenge against Siwon? He is losing the girl he loves to another man

Voice 2: That is not enough! Divorce exists

Voice 1: Then what are you going to do?

Voice 2: Just wait and you’ll see…

 ....................

What do you think? Will Yoona get married or not?