Chapter 4: Secrets

Love is still sweeter...


 

Chapter 4: Secrets   

Siwon went early to Yoona’s house to pick her up for university as he promised. He was really tired because he couldn’t sleep all night but when he saw Yoona, he smiled brightly.

“Hi oppa” Yoona said giving him a peck on the cheek but then looked worried when he saw the big bags under his eyes “You look a little bit tired”

“I couldn’t sleep last night” he admitted “I’m worried that he can do something against my siblings”

Yoona sighed and she hugged Siwon tightly to comfort him. She kind of knew how he was feeling. She didn’t have siblings but she feared that her uncle could harm her family or her friends.

“I don’t know what to say” she said. She felt a little bit guilty because if I wasn’t because of her, they wouldn’t be in danger. “It’s somehow my fault that you are in this situation”

“Shh don’t say that Yoong” Siwon said comforting Yoona “It’s not your fault that your uncle is crazy and it’s not you fault that he killed my parents”

Yoona smiled because she felt better after hearing Siwon’s words.

“Wait, there is something that you are guilty of” he said and Yoona’s eyes widened

“What?” she asked

“It’s your fault that I fell in love with you!” he said and Yoona hit his arm

“YAH Choi Siwon, you scared me!” she said and Siwon laughed

“Sorry” he said kissing her lips “But it’s really your fault”

They walked together to the university and in their way, they bumped into someone.

“Sorry” Siwon said helping that person to pick up his stuff

“My fault” the guy said

Yoona looked at him carefully. She didn’t know why but she had the impression that she had seen him before.

“Excuse me” Yoona said “Do I know you?”

“Mmm well I don’t think I’ve seen you before” he said smiling and Yoona thought that what she thinking was just nonsense.

“Yeah sorry, I might have mistaken you with someone else” she said

“By the way, my name is Im Seulong” he said greeting them nicely

“My name is Choi Siwon” Siwon introduced himself

“I’m Im Yoona” she said smiling

“Nice to meet you” Seulong said

“Where were you going?” Siwon asked him

“Seoul University, it’s my first day of classes” he said

“Really?” Yoona and Siwon were surprised

“We are going there right now” Yoona said

“You guys are students there as well?” he asked and they nodded

“You can go with us if you want” Siwon offered

“That would be really cool” he said and the three of them walked to the university.

The three of them walked to the university together. Seulong seemed like a really nice guy and they easily became friends. Gyuri and Kibum were watching them as always.

“And now who is that new kid?” Kibum asked annoyed

“I don’t care” Gyuri said coldly

“And what if he is hitting on Yoona?” Kibum asked upset

“Then I’ll get more chances with Siwon” Gyuri said and smiled. Kibum faked a smile.

“You only care about yourself” Kibum said “I thought this was an alliance”

“Look I don’t care who gets Yoona, I just want Siwon” Gyuri wasn’t hiding her true self “I’m willing to help you but don’t expect me to do everything for you”

“Ok” he said but he wasn’t really sure if he should trust Gyuri completely

………………………………………………….

Yuri was walking to library to get some books when she bumped into someone accidentally.

“I’m really sorry” Yuri apologized, helping the person to pick up his stuff

“It’s ok” he said. His voice is so attractive- she thought but then eliminated those thought from her mind.

“I have to go” Yuri said smiling at the guy who she thought was really handsome. She was about to leave but he stopped her

“Miss, can I know your name?” he asked politely

“My name is Kwon Yuri” she said and felt a little bit nervous. She didn’t know why, he was just a new kid. She never felt like that before, not even when she met Jaejoong or Nichkhun.

“I’m Kim Jong Woon” he said smiling at her. Yuri suddenly had the feeling that she had heard that name before. She remembered the previous night and her eyes widened.  She remembered Siwon saying that Yesung said his name was Jong Woon.

“Are you ok, miss?” he asked when he saw her zoning out

“I’m ok” Yuri said nervously “Bye, see you later Jong Woon sshi”

Yuri walked away as fast as she could. Luckily he didn’t know she was Yoona’s friend because if he knew he wouldn’t even have talked to her.

“What a beautiful girl” he thought and smiled

Yuri was almost out of breath when she reached the library. As always Jaejoong was there reading and when he saw Yuri, he immediately stood up and went to see if she was ok.

“Yul, you ok?” he asked really concerned

“Yes, I am” she said

“What happened?” he asked her

“Do you remember that kid Yesung?” Yuri asked and Jaejoong nodded

“Isn’t he the guy that was working with Yoona’s uncle?” Jaejoong asked worried

“Well, the thing is that I bumped into him today” Yuri said

“WHAT?!” Jaejoong freaked out when Yuri said that “DID HE DO SOMETHING TO YOU, ARE YOU OK?!

“He didn’t do anything to me” Yuri explained “But he is hiding his true identity”

“Aish he is maybe running from the police or something” he said worried “I knew we shouldn’t trust him!”

“You and Taecyeon are the same” Yuri said laughing

“Then Taecyeon is intelligent if he doesn’t trust that guy” Jaejoong said and hugged Yuri “Please, don’t get close to him”

“Why would I?” Yuri asked more to herself than to Jaejoong

………………………………………………………..

Voice: You have to do it!

Voice 2: I’m not the kind of person that would hurt someone!

Voice: Do it or I’ll kill your mother! Understood?!

Voice 2: I understand. What do you want me to do?

Voice: Easy, we’ll destroy Choi Siwon and everything he has. Family and friends and of course my dear niece, Yoona

Voice 2: You are crazy! I don’t want to hurt them!

Voice: You have no other choice

Voice 2: So what’s your plan? Killing them?

Voice: They are strong because of their friendship and love. Break them. Make them fight against each other until they hate each other.  Make Siwon lose everything that’s important to him and finally when he is alone, I’ll complete my revenge.