Chapter 6: Doubts

Love is still sweeter...

Chapter 6: Doubts

The next morning, Taecyeon and Jaejoong were walking in the university hallways talking about random stuff when they saw Yesung. Taecyeon didn’t like Yesung at all and neither did Jaejoong. Their expressions changed when they saw him.

“Jaejoong, you don’t trust him either right?” Taecyeon asked him

“Of course not!” Jaejoong said mad “I bet he is still working for that man”

“But seems like Yoona and Siwon trust him” Taecyeon said

“I think Siwon doesn’t trust him now” Jaejoong said “He’s being careful”

“Let’s keep an eye on him” Taec suggested and Jae agreed

Yesung noticed that Taecyeon and Jaejoong were watching him and he just walked away as if nothing had happen.  He was annoyed by everyone who kept asking him questions about his past life.

“Why did I came to this place?!” he asked himself annoyed “Oh Yes, because HE made me”

He continued walking when he saw Yuri walking by with Yoona and Jessica. He smiled when he saw Yuri but he didn’t like the idea that she was Yoona’s friend.  Yoona saw him and approached to him to talk to him. He sighed.

“Are you still going to deny you are Yesung?” Yoona asked him

“Is not of your business!” he said left in a hurry. He seemed really mad and didn’t let Yoona finish talking.

“Yoong, I think you should let him” Yuri said “If he doesn’t want to tell maybe he has a good reason”

“But what if he is working for her uncle?” Jessica asked

“I don’t know” Yoona said and sighed “There seem to be a lot of suspicious people around here”

………………………………………………………….

Sooyoung kept looking for Jinki around the university but didn’t find him anywhere. She was starting to believe that he was trying to avoid her.

“Noona!” someone called her, it was Minho

“What?!” Sooyoung asked annoyed

“Are you looking for someone?” he asked

“Our obnoxious neighbor” she said and Minho giggled but his expression changed

“Now that you talk about him…” Minho said “He’s been acting strange lately”

“Strange like how?” Sooyoung asked with curiosity

“He goes out earlier than normal and arrives home later” Minho explained, Sooyoung just frowned  “Is not that I’m stalking him but Sulli and I had tried to talk to him but he just seems to avoid us”

“I knew it!” Sooyoung said upset “He is up to something bad!”

“I don’t know sis” Minho said a little bit confused “Jinki hyung doesn’t seem like the kind of person that would do something bad”

“Appearances are deceiving” Sooyoung said mad and just left without saying another thing.

………………………………..

After classes, Siwon and Yoona were walking back to their houses together. Yoona felt like she was being a burden for Siwon who had to take care of her.

“Siwon oppa” Yoona mumbled “I’m sorry that you have to take my home everyday. It may be burdensome”

“Yoong, don’t ever say that!” Siwon said and smiled warmly at her “Even if hadn’t promised it to your father I would still take you home just to spend more time with you”

Yoona smiled at what he said and blushed hardly. She loved Siwon so much and she felt goosebumps every time she was with him. He hugged her tightly and they continued walking with smiles in their faces.

On their way, they saw Seulong who was walking alone so they decided to go with him. Seulong smiled when he saw them. They had become good friends but Seulong hadn’t talk much about himself and both of them were really curious. They started walking quietly until Yoona decided to start a conversation.

“Seulong sshi” Yoona said “You haven’t told us much about yourself”

“Hmmm” Seulong wasn’t sure what to say “There’s not much to tell”

“Well, what about your family?” Siwon asked

“Well I live with my father here in Seoul” he said feeling a little bit uncomfortable “Mom lives in the states”

They saw that he was feeling uncomfortable so they decided to stop with the questions. He just looked away and walked a little faster.

“I have to go now” Seulong said and suddenly ran without saying goodbye. Siwon frowned as he didn’t expect that kind of reaction of him.

“Maybe we went too far with the questions” Yoona said looking worried

“Yeah I think that too” Siwon said “It may be difficult for him to talk about his family”

Yoona understood that Siwon was saying because of his own experience. Siwon smiled because he didn’t wanted Yoona to see him sad and they continued walking without saying anything else about what happened.

………………………………………………..

Siwon’s POV

I was lying on my bed but my eyes didn’t seem to want to close. I was tired but I couldn’t sleep thinking about that man. Why is he always a burden? When will we be able to live without worrying about him?No matter what happens, I will protect the ones I love. My family, my friends and Yoona.

My phone suddenly started ringing. Who could it be at 1.00 am? This is crazy.

“Unknown number” I read on the screen “Yeoboseyo?”

“Siwon sshi, we haven’t talk in a long time” that voice sounds so familiar and I heard him snickering on the other line

“Who are you?” I asked

“You don’t remember me anymore?” he asked and I realized it was him. My fists clenched with anger and my veins started burning.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT?” I asked him “What the hell are you up to?!”

“You are already playing my game Choi Siwon” he said and laughed like a maniac. What is he talking about? What game?

“What do you mean?!” I asked worried

“Do you trust your friends?” he asked out of the blue. What?

“Of course I trust them!” I said. That’s true, trust them. They showed me that they are people that I can rely on.

“You’d better think that twice” he said and laughed again

“WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?”

“I know everything Choi” he said “I’m just saying that maybe one of them is a betrayer”

“They wouldn’t betray me or Yoona!” I said mad. I really don’t believe in his words.

“Jessica, Donghae, Taecyeon, Yuri, Jaejoong, Taeyeon, Hankyung, Seulong, Onew, Gyuri, Yesung, Kibum…” he started naming them “I can continue. Think of it Siwon”

“WAIT!” I yelled but he hung up. How does he know the name of all of them?! Maybe he is saying the truth and someone is really betraying us. But who?  Should I believe in his words?