Chapter 2: New students

Love is still sweeter...

Chapter 2: New students

“What is he doing here?!” Taecyeon asked as he couldn’t believe his eyes

“OMO it’s Yesung” Yoona said with a smile

“Let’s go and greet him” Siwon suggested and Yoona agreed

“Are you nuts?” Taecyeon asked in disbelief “He helped your uncle Yoona!”

“But he helped me to save her” Siwon said “We owe him a lot”

“I still don’t trust him” Taec said glaring at him

“He is good guy Taec” Yoona said but Taecyeon wouldn’t change his mind about Yesung. Siwon and Yoona trusted him so they approached to where he was.  When he saw them he didn’t react at all.

“Yesung!” Siwon said smiling happily but Yesung’s expression was still serious

“I don’t know what you are talking about” he said and Siwon frowned “My name is Kim Jong Woon”

“Ah? We know you are Yesung” Yoona said confused with his sudden attitude

“I’m sorry but I don’t know you” he said and left them speechless. Siwon and Yoona exchanged confused looks.

“I’m a 100% sure that he is Yesung” Yoona said still confused

“Why is he pretending he doesn’t know us?” Siwon asked and Yoona shrugged

Both of them were still confused but there was no more time to be asking questions. They entered their classroom and saw new faces. Yesung was there as well but he completely ignored them.

On the corner of the classroom, a new student was watching Siwon and Yoona all the time. A girl approached him and started the conversation.

“Why are you staring at them?” she asked him

“Just curiosity” he replied “That girl is really pretty”

“Not as pretty as me” the girl said and the boy just laughed “But that guy is incredibly hot, we could make a good match”

“You are so confident” he said and she smirked “What’s your name?”

“My name is Park Gyuri” she said shaking his hand “But you can call me goddess”

“My name is Kim Kibum” the guy said “Well Gyuri sshi, I think we are going to be really good friends”

“Yeah me too” Gyuri said and sat next to Kibum.

………………………………………………………

Sooyoung kept looking for Onew but she couldn’t find him anywhere. She was kind of mad at him because she hadn’t heard from him since she left for vacations.

“Where the hell is that dubu hiding?” she asked to herself

Onew was walking by and when he saw Sooyoung, he got really nervous. He tried to walk away but Sooyoung saw him and caught him immediately.

“YAH Jinki, why are you running from me?” Sooyoung asked him

“I wasn’t running from you” he said a little bit nervous. He looked around to see if someone was watching them. “I was in a hurry”

“Where were you going?” she asked him

“To look for my cousin” he said

“Hyoyeon?” she asked

“No, my other cousin” Onew said and was getting more and more nervous

“How many cousins do you have?” she asked because she didn’t believe in his excuses

“Mmm a lot” Onew just said “I have to go now, Sooyoung”

He was about to leave but Sooyoung stopped him.

“Wait, didn’t you miss your girlfriend?!” she asked. Now she was really mad at him.

“Of course I missed you Sooyoungie” he said and hugged her. She felt like something was wrong about the way he was acting. After that he left, leaving Sooyoung with all her doubts.

…………………………………………………………..

At lunch time, Siwon was alone waiting for Yoona in a table. Gyuri saw him there and took advantage of that situation. She approached to where he was sitting and started flirting with him.

“Hi” she said

“Hi” he said

“What’s your name” she asked him

“Choi Siwon” he said politely but he actually wanted to send her away

“My name is Park Gyuri” she introduced herself in a flirty way

“Nice to meet you” he said uncomfortably

“Excuse me” she said “Can I sit here?”

She put her hand in Siwon’s arm and he was feeling really uncomfortable.

“Sorry, but this seat is taken” he said

“By whom?” she asked pretending not to know

“My girlfriend” he said and looked around to see if Yoona was near. “Oh she is coming right now”

He saw Yoona and smiled at her. She frowned when she saw the new girl flirting with her boyfriend. Siwon sent her a “come quickly” look and she understood.

She was about to go when someone grabbed her arm. She turned around surprised and saw the new kid.

“Hi” he said smiling at her “Sorry if I scared you”

“Mmm sorry but I don’t know you” Yoona said

“Oh yeah, my name is Kim Kibum” he said offering his hand for a handshake

“Nice to meet you Kibum sshi” Yoona said. She wanted to be polite with the new kid but she wanted to go to Siwon and stop that girl from flirting with him. She was about to go but he stopped her again.

“I don’t know your name yet” he said and Yoona faked a smile

“Im Yoona” she said

Siwon noticed that the new guy wouldn’t let Yoona go so he felt really jealous.

“Sorry, I have to go” he said to Gyuri politely and went to where Yoona and Kibum were. When Yoona saw him, she smiled and forgot about Kibum.

“Hi Yoong” he said kissing her cheek. Kibum looked at them a little bit disgusted. “Shall we go?”

“Ok” Yoona said smiling brightly “Bye Kibum sshi”

“Bye Kibum sshi” Siwon repeated and they walked away and sat on another table. Kibum kept staring at them with a mad face. He couldn’t stand seeing them together and neither could Gyuri.

“I’m tired of seeing them together” Gyuri said when she approached to Kibum

“Me too” he said and smiled when an idea came to his mind “Should be break them up?”

“You are a genius” she said smirking “That way Siwon can be mine and Yoona can be yours”

“Sounds good to me” Kibum said smirking