Chapter 26: Coincidence

Love is still sweeter...

Chapter 26: Coincidence

Yoona, Heechul, Jessica and Donghae arrived at the five starts hotel and each of them went to their respective rooms to rest but Jessica decided to accompany Yoona for while.

“Yoona, how are you feeling?” Jessica asked sitting on Yoona’s bed

“Excited” she replied and smiled. She went to the balcony and admired the beautiful view of Paris. She then sighed. “I wish Siwon could be here watching this”

Jessica went next to her and hugged her.

“I’m sure he is watching this from above” Jessica said “He would be really proud of you, Yoona”

“I miss him” she said and some tears fell from her eyes

“I know” Jessica said comforting her “But don’t be sad. Tomorrow is going to be your day”

“Thanks for being there for me always Sica” Yoona said smiling at her best friend

“Knock knock” someone said while knocking on the door “Am I interrupting something?”

“No, come in Fishy” Yoona said and Donghae entered the room. He wrapped his arms around Jessica and kissed her cheek.

“Sica, do you want you go out?” he asked her

“Mmm I don’t know” she said. She really wanted to go out but she didn’t want to leave Yoona alone.

“Come on Sica” he said pouting “We are in Paris! Let’s enjoy our stay together”

“But…” she said “What about Yoona?”

“It’s ok unnie, go” Yoona said smiling at them “I’ll be fine”

“Are you sure you are going to be ok alone?” she asked worried

“Yes, don’t worry” Yoona said “Besides I need to sleep well for tomorrow”

“See?” Donghae told Jessica and she hit his arm

“Ok, we’ll back early” Jessica said and left with Donghae.  After they left, she lied on her bed and sighed again. Being alone always brought back memories of him.

…………………………………………

Siwon was in his room staring at the beautiful view. Even in Paris, he couldn’t forget about Yoona. He sighed.

“I wonder how are you, Yoona” he said to himself “Are you happy?”

 His phone started ringing suddenly and it distracted him from his thoughts.

“Yeoboseyo?” he answered

“Oppa, it’s me Hara” she said

“Hi Hara” Siwon replied

“I was wondering if you wanted to hang out” she said excited

“I’m sorry but I’m not in the mood” he said coldly and Hara sighed

“Thinking about HER again?” she asked and Siwon felt mad

“I have to go, bye” he said but before he could hang up, she interrupted him

“Wait” she said “Are going to the runway tomorrow?”

“I’ll try” he said and hung up. He sighed again and lied on his bed to get some sleep. Maybe sleeping would release him from all the pain in his heart.

……………………………………………….

(Next day)

Siwon was in his room getting ready to go to work when he received a call.

“Yeoboseyo?”he asked on the phone

“Dr. Choi, we are calling to inform you that the operation you were going to perform today, has been cancelled”

“What?”he asked surprised “Why?”

“The patient rescheduled the date of the operation”

“Oh ok then” he said “Just let me know if there’s a change of plans”

“Ok” the other voice said and hung up. Siwon was confused for while and then sighed.

“Well, seems like I’m going to that runway” he said to himself

…………………………………………

“Yoona wake up!” Heechul yelled and pulled Yoona out of bed. She groaned angrily and got up.

“I’m awake” she said still sleepy

“Fine but get ready because you look hideous!” he joked

“YAH!” she said and he laughed

“Hurry up, you don’t have much time!” he said and walked out of her room to let her get ready.

After getting ready, the four of them went to the place that was written on the invitation. The place was really nice and beautiful and they were a lot of people coming. Yoona started preparing her designs and helping the models to get ready with the help of Heechul, while Jessica and Donghae were sitting in the public.

“Hey I’m going to get a drink” Heechul said suddenly “Do you want something?”

“I’m fine, don’t worry” Yoona said smiling

“Ok” he said and shrugged. Heechul walked out of them and headed outside to get a soda or something to drink because he was really thirsty. On his way, he accidentally bumped into someone.

“Sorry” the guy said and Heechul was impressed because he was really handsome. He was really tall; he had balck hair and a really well buit body.

“My fault” Heechul replied and the guy smiled

“Are you one of the designers?” he asked

“Mm no” Heechul replied “I’m his personal assistant”

“Oh” he said “And what’s the name of the designer?”

“Her name is Im Y…” he was about to say the name when he was cut off

“Oppa!” a girl said excited and hugged the tall guy “I knew you were coming”

“Neh, the operation was cancelled” he replied

“Let’s go Siwon oppa, I saved seats for us” she said dragging him out

“Well bye.  I guess I’ll see you later and I hope to meet the designer” he said to Heechul and the two of them left. Heechul felt a little bit annoyed with the girl but just ignored it. He went for his drink and returned to the room. Yoona was almost ready.

“Yoona, guess what?” he said

“What?” she asked

“I met an incredibly handsome man today” Heechul said and Yoona giggled

“So…” she said “You like him?”

“Of course I do” he said and Yoona giggled “But he is straight, so I was thinking it would be great if you meet him”

“He probably already has a girlfriend” Yoona said not very interested

“I don’t know but the girl he was with seemed quiet annoying” he replied remembering the girl “I’m sure if he meets you, he’ll totally fall for you”

Yoona just laughed and shook her head.

“I’m not interested Hee, sorry” she said

“But Yoona, he is REALLY handsome” Heechul said

“Do you even know his name?” she asked him and he realized he didn’t ask him for his name but he remembered the girl mentioned it.

“Well I heard the girl say his name was Siwon” he said and Yoona was shocked. Hearing that name brought her so many memories to her.

Yoona was spacing out and Heechul noticed that. HHe waved his hand in front of her face but she didn’t say anything.

“Earth to Yoona!” he yelled and she reacted “Are you ok?”

“Hum yeah I’m fine” she replied “Probably it’s just a coincidence”

“What are you talking about?” he asked confused

“The guy you met” she said “You said his name was Siwon, right?”

“Oh now I remember” Heechul said and Yoona looked down sad “Hey, there might be hundreds of Siwons in the world… this doesn’t mean anything”

Heechul hugged Yoona to comfort her.

“I know” she said “Besides, he is dead”

“See?” he said “So, are you going to meet him or not?”

“I don’t know” she said hesitating

“C’mon is not like he is going to be your new boyfriend” Heechul said “Just a new friend, maybe”

“Fine!” Yoona said giving up “I’ll meet him, after the runway”

“Cool” Heechul said smiling 

......................

Hi everyone! thanks for commenting! :D Yoona and Siwon will meet next chapter, what will happen? What about Kibum and Hara?