Chapter 18: The wedding part 1

Love is still sweeter...

Chapter 18: The wedding part 1

Yoona’s POV

I needed to tell Siwon that I was marrying Yoochun in two weeks… I just didn’t know how he would react.  Everyone at home was all busy making all the preparations for the wedding.  I really didn’t want to do it but I didn’t have another choice.

Yoochun had already told everyone that we were getting married! He is so annoying!! I hate him!! And I hate Gyuri too! She is sticked to Siwon like a chewing gum!

When I arrived at the university, everyone stared at me and whispered things as I passed by. I sighed.  As I was walking on the hallway, I spotted Siwon taking some books out of his locker. I smiled when I saw him but then my smile faded when I saw Gyuri approaching to him.

“Hi Wonnie” Gyuri said in flirty way. I hate her so much!

“Don’t call me Wonnie, I hate that nickname” he said in cold way

“If it was Yoona calling you Wonnie, you would love it” she said annoyed

“Maybe yes” he said and I smiled. It broke my heart to see him sad but I had to tell him. Maybe he already knew but he needed to hear it from me too. I took a deep breathe and walked to him.

“Siwon, I need to talk to you” I said and Gyuri sent me a death glare

“You go with your fiancé!” Gyuri yelled at me

“Leave us alone please” I said

“I won’t” she insisted holding onto Siwon’s arm. He removed her hand from his arm annoyed.

“Just go” he told her “I need to talk to her”

“See you later then Siwon” she said winking at him and he just rolled his eyes

“So what were you going to say?” he asked me when she had already left. He was being really cold and it hurt me so much.

“Maybe you already know…” I said looking down because I couldn’t face him “I’m getting married in 2 weeks”

“2 weeks” he said emotionless “Ok, now I know.”

“Fine” I said and I was about to cry. Siwon’s emotionless face made my heart break into little pieces. I was expecting him to say something more but he didn’t.

“Just, why do you want me to know?!” he asked now pissed off

“I thought you deserved to know by me and not by someone else” I just said

“Ok” he said “But don’t expect me to be there and congratulate you and Yoochun!”

“I wouldn’t ask you to do such a thing” I said holding back my tears

End of Yoona’s POV

…………………………………………..

Yoochun was happier that ever and he was making sure all the school new about his wedding. He was inviting everyone he knew, even if he had only talked to them once or twice.

“Hyung, I think you are taking this too far” Changmin said “I mean… you don’t even know those guys you just invited”

“I don’t care” he just said “I want everyone to know I’m marrying Im Yoona”

“Yoochun, you can have any girl you want” Yunho told him and he smirked “Why Yoona? I know you don’t love her”

“I told you guys that I was going to get her back!” Yoochun said “And did as I said!”

“Why are you so obsessed with her?” Jaejoong asked annoyed.

“Nobody rejects Park Yoochun” he said “And besides, she is hot”

“That’s not a good reason to marry her” Changmin said

“I just want to make Choi suffer” he said laughing evilly “And who said I didn’t want to marry Yoona?”

“I can’t believe you are like that, Yoochun” Jaejoong said really disappointed “Yoona and Siwon deserve their happiness”

“Now you are siding with them?!” he asked really mad

“They are my friends too, you know?” he said “I’m just going to that wedding because of Yuri.”

“Think whatever you want Jaejoong” Yoochun said “I don’t need friends like you!”

“Actually I agree with Jae hyung” Changmin said and Yoochun just stared at him coldly

“Me too” Yunho said “You are my friend but what you are doing is not right”

“FINE!” he yelled “Junsu are you with me or not?!”

“I have to disagree this time” he said

“IF THAT’S THE CASE, THEN YOU ALL GO TO HELL!” he yelled and left really mad.

……………………………….

2 weeks later

Siwon was lying on his bed and he was not willing to go to that wedding. His eyes were red and swollen and he had a terrible headache because he hadn’t been sleeping very well lately. He wanted to get some sleep but couldn’t get Yoona out of his mind. In that moment, someone knocked on his door.

“It’s open” he said without energy. Minho came in and he was already ready to go to the wedding. At first they didn’t want to go because they didn’t agree with that marriage but as Krystal and Taemin were going, Minho and Sulli decided to go as well and support Yoona. Sooyoung wanted a distraction from her bad experience with Onew so she decided to accompany her siblings.

“Hyung, are you sure you are not coming?” Minho asked him

“Why do you want me to go?!” he asked annoyed “To be there and smile all the time while I’m dying inside?! If she was marrying someone that could make her happy, I would be ok but it’s Yoochun! I know he doesn’t love her!”

“Then do something!” Sooyoung scolded him

“I’ve tried everything” he said “I even kidnapped her and it didn’t work”

“Just go and stop that wedding!” Sulli said “Don’t whine like a little baby!”

Minho just sighed and gave a reassuring smile to his brother.

“We should get going” he said “We don’t want to be late”

They headed out and Siwon was left alone in the house.

“What should I do?” he asked himself. After some time thinking, he stood up, grabbed a jacket and ran to the door.

………………………….

Yoona looked beautiful in her wedding dress but her face didn’t express any happiness. Every girl’s dream was to get married in a white dress with all the people she loved around but for Yoona, that day was like a nightmare.

The music started as she slowly walked inside the church holding her father’s arm. She took a deep breathe and continued walking.

“Are you sure about this?” he whispered to his daughter. She didn’t reply and just nodded trying to hold back her tears. Yoochun was on the front, smiling like a fool. She imagined how different it would be if it was Siwon.

When she got to the front, the music finally stopped. Before the priest started talking, Yoona turned her head for and instance and there she saw him. Her eyes widened and her heart started beating faster when she saw Siwon standing there next to the door. She thought she was allucinating so she rubbed her eyes and winked many times but the image wouldn't disappear. Siwon was really there.

.....................

Sorry for the late update but i'm finally back :D Now,what will Yoona do?