Chapter 9

Friendship or Relationship?

 

You were shocked by Woohyun’s invitation. You didn’t know that in fact Infinite and Teen Top are really good friends.

“____-ah. You can follow us to Music Bank’s recording tomorrow and meet Teen Top,” Sunggyu told you while he sat beside you.

You nodded enthusiastically and smiled widely to the rest of Infinite.

“Gomawo oppas. I can’t wait to meet Teen Top and especially Chunji oppa! I want to see whether he is as adorable as when he is on stage!” you said excitedly to your Infinite oppas and they just shook their heads and laugh at how cute you were when you’re excited.

The day passed by really fast and finally it was dinner time. As you lived with Infinite now due to all of your parents’ impromptu business meeting overseas, you decided to cook for them to show your gratitude.

“Woohyun oppa, I am not that good in cooking. Can you guide me along?” you asked Woohyun as he is known for his amazing cooking skills.

“Neh. Of course. Anything for my favourite dongsaeng.”

As both of you were busy cooking in the kitchen, Sunggyu, Myungsoo and Sungyeol was watching the television while Dongwoo, Sungjong and Hoya were out buying snacks as all of you decided to watch a movie later at night at home.

“OPPA! DINNER IS READY!!” you shouted from the kitchen as you walked out with a big bowl of spicy tofu soup.

Sensing how hungry Infinite were, you were rather shocked that they immediately sat at the dining table like kids waiting for food.

*Aigo these oppas are so cute waiting for their food. They don’t act like kingkas at all* you thought to yourself while smiling.

“Yah! Yook _____. I told you to pass me the plate! Weren’t you listening?” Sungyeol snapped his fingers right in front of your face while saying it.

“Neh. Mianhae oppa” you looked down and passed the plate to him.

As all of you ate your dinner silently, Myungsoo let out a chuckle.

“Yah oppa! Why are you laughing? Is the food not up to your liking? Mianhae.” You said while turning towards Myungsoo.

“Andwae. Its just that…..” while he continued laughing.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi guys! sorry for the short and late update. its hari raya now and i have school so i am really sorry. i'll try my best to update more okay? really really sorry! :(

as an apology, i'll give a mini infinite gif spam. mianhae.