Chapter 16

Friendship or Relationship?

 

As both you and Myungsoo made your way out of the car, suddenly Sunggyu gave you a big hug.

“Yah my lovely dongsaeng! Finally both of you decided to confess to each other issit? Aigo so cute!” he said as he pinched your cheeks and you pouted.

“Yah hyung! Don’t touch her. From today onwards, Yook ____ is mine! Araso everyone?! No more skinships especially you Woohyun hyung!” Myungsoo screamed while he hold your hand.

*Aigoo Myungsoo oppa. Don’t embarrass me now*

All of you then made your way to the dressing room so that Infinite could get ready for Music Bank. Myungsoo didn’t even leave your side for a split second as he said that you were his source of motivation that could calm his nerves down. All the way you kept smiling seeing this lovable side of Myungsoo that fans can never see as he is known for his temper and also his pokerface. As you were sitting down playing with your phone as Infinite gets their make-up done, you heard the door being opened and footsteps were heard.

“Yah Sunggyu-ah…”

“Myungsoo! What’s up…?”

“Sungyeol-ah! Annyeong~”

As you turned your head, you saw 6 familiar faces and they too turned to face you. As soon as Myungsoo saw you facing the 6 of them, he quickly ran to your side and sat with you, not caring about the stylist’s shoutings for you to come back.

“Yah Myungsoo! who do we have here?” you recognized him as CAP, also known as Teen Top’s leader.

“Oh annyeong! ______ imnida.” You stood up and bowed to him.

“Oh annyong _____-ssi. Y-you know us,” you recognized him as L.Joe as he stood forward and bowed to you.

“Neh. Of course! Who doesn’t recognize Teen Top? Annyeong Teen Top. I am an Angel!” you said as you smiled to them happily before you felt Myungsoo grabbed your hand and his grip tightened around your wrist. 

"Annyeong Teen Top. Meet Yook ______. My yeoja chingu." Myungsoo smirked as he held your hand.