Chapter 32

Friendship or Relationship?

 

Minutes later, all of you were in a big bus that Teen Top’s manager had last minute booked to cater to all of you. You were very happy as it was your first time going out with Infinite ever since they started with their comeback and now, you were even happier that you could spend time with your favourite idols, Teen Top and Infinite. 

“Yah princess. Come over here and sit with me! Pali!!!” Woohyun said as he quickly grabbed your arm. But before he could pull you to him, another hand grabbed you.

“andwae! ______ is sitting with me! No more arguments.” Myungsoo said as he rolled his eyes to Woohyun.

“Psht, talk about being an over-protective boyfriend. Someone here needs to get a room” Sungyeol said as he earned himself a glare from Myungsoo.

“Oppa, why didn’t you let me sit with Woohyun oppa?” you pouted as you rubbed your arm because Myungsoo had pulled you so hard.

“Mwoh?!!! You want to sit with Woohyun hyung?” he said as he put a sad face.

“Ani, its just that I want to tell Woohyun oppa something too. Can I sit with him?” you said as you winked at Myungsoo.

“Ani. You cannot. You have to sit with me. I cant risk you to the other beasts over there” Myungsoo said as he pointed to the rest of Teen Top and Infinite.

“Yah Kim Myungsoo! we heard that! ______-ah! don’t listen to him. we wont eat you!” Sunggyu shouted as he winked at you too.

“Deh oppa! I know you all wont eat me! Myungsoo oppa, jebal? I want to tell Woohyun opa something” you pouted and showed him your puppy eyes which he cant resist.

“PSht, not when you’re supposed to call me something else other than oppa.” He said as he stared at you.

“What names am I supposed to c—? ah oppa, must I really call you that?” you said as you blushed, remembering that you are supposed to call him jagiya, and not oppa.

“Deh. Take it or leave it. I shall close my eyes and sleep. Wake me up when we reach araso?” he said as he quickly closed his eyes before you could respond.

*aigoo Myungsoo oppa. Looks like I have no choice* you thought to yourself.

“Jagiya~~~ Yeobo~~ jebal. Let me sit with Woohyun oppa! Jagiya~”you said as you kissed his cheeks and did aegyo to Myungsoo.

“Aigoo look at _____. Being so sweet to call that cold city man jagiya!” CAP said as the rest of them laughed.

You blushed hard but Myungsoo still did not open his eyes. You pouted and decided to give up. You crossed your arms and closed your eyes, angry at Myungsoo. suddenly you felt a kiss on your cheeks.

“Yah! Pali go sit with your ever so greasy Woohyun oppa before I change my mind.” Myungsoo said as he made way for you to walk.

“araso. Gomawo jagiya~~ Saranghae!” you kissed his cheeks one more time before running to the back before sitting with Woohyun.

*Araso _____-ah. anything to make you happy. My heart is beating faster everytime I see you. ____-ah. you’re making me get crazier over you* Myungsoo thought as he tried to hide himself blushing as he remembered you calling him jagiya and kissing his cheeks.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I'm back from my hiatus guys! and i am so happy recently because Yook Sungjae from BtoB followed me on Twitter using his own personal account!! *spazzing moment* sorry but here's an update from me for you guys and see how cheeky our myungsoo is!! Do comment. gomawo *throws namu hearts* 

Who else is a Baby over here?? oh wait! we're not Babyz anymore cause of precous Daehyun calls us Fried Tofus~~