Chapter 29

Friendship or Relationship?

 

It was already the next day and you tossed and turned in your bed when you realized that there is someone lying down beside you. You yanked away your blanket and saw that Myungsoo was snoring right beside you.

“Yah Kim Myungsoo! what are you doing here?!” you shouted while pinching his arms.

“Yah! Jagiya! That was painful! I wanted to wake you up but you looked so beautiful while sleeping that I didn’t have the heart to wake you up from your beauty sleep.” He explained while pouting and rubbing the area that you had pinched him.

“Ah aigoo mianhae yeobo. Come on, lets go! Where’s the rest?” you asked while you searched for your clothes in your wardrobe.

“The rest? Can’t you hear the amount of noise they are making? They’re right outside!” Myungsoo said as he hugged you from the back.

Just then your bedroom door opened and the rest of Infinite were seen shoving each other inside.

“Morning princess! Had a great sleep?” Woohyun came to you as he ruffled your hair and winked.

“Neh oppa! Good morning!” you giggled as you smiled brightly at him.

“____-ah! good morning!”

“Aigoo _____ look so pretty even when she just woke up”

“Oppa? Where is Sungjongie oppe?” you asked the rest as they were too busy praising you but you didn’t even see Sungjong.

“____-ah! I’m over here! Right behind the rest. All the hyungs are mean!” Sungjong said as he pushed through his hyungs to get to you and he pouted.

“Yah! Who gave all of you permission to bully my Sungjong?!” you said as you glared at them.

All of their fingers pointed to Sunggyu and hence you punched his arms playfully.

“Sunggyu oppa! How dare you bully Sungjong oppa! Hmph!” you said as you turned to look at Sungjong.

“Oppa, let me bathe first alright? Then we’ll go and have ice-cream and leave the mean oppas at home! Araso?” you said while he nodded and stuck out his tongue at the rest of his hyungs.

The rest of Infinite then started complaining at how biased you were towards Sungjong but you didn’t care and went straight to the bathroom to get ready.

After 15 minutes, you then went out of your room and saw that the all 7 of them were slouching in front of the television and you could see the look of boredom in their eyes.

“Sungjong oppa! Kaja! Lets go! Dongwoo oppa, you can follow us too. pali!” you said as you walked towards the door and smirked as the rest of them stared at you in disbeliefment.

“Yah Yook _____! How dare you leave your namja here? Aren’t you going to invite me too?” Myungsoo went up to you and pouted.

“Ani. It’s a date between me, Sungjong oppa and Dongwoo oppa only” you said as you slipped your arms between Dongwoo and Sungjong’s arms leaving Myungsoo behind. 

As the three of you walked to the ice-cream store, you started to smile as you remembered their faces when you only asked both of them out.

“Yo! Dongwoo, Sungjong, ____! What are you doing here? Where’s the rest?” you heard a familiar voice behind you and the three of you turn. You smiled brightly when you saw who was standing behind you.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------hey guys! finally an update. omo thank you so much to the comments i love you all so so so so much :'''''') i'll try to update often but no promises though! keep the comments coming in cause they seriously do give me the motivation to update! gomawo ;)