Chapter 17

Friendship or Relationship?

 

“MWO?!!!!!” you looked at Myungsoo with a confused look.

Myungsoo was shocked by your reaction as he thought that you agreed to be his girlfriend but you were shocked as none of you did not agree on anything. True enough that both of you had confessed to each other but you were still waiting for Myungsoo to ask you to be his girlfriend but since he did not make any move on it, you decided to a little.

“Yah Kim Myungsoo! Who ever agreed to be your yeoja chingu? From what I remembered, I did not agree to anything. Oh annyeong Teen Top. Yook _____ imnida.” You said to Myungsoo before turning to Teen Top and introduced yourself.

Myungsoo looked at you with disbelief as he felt heat rushed to his cheeks as you had embarrassed him in front of everyone, including Teen Top.

“Oh annyeong _____-sshi. Since you said you were an Angel, I am sure there is one among the 6 of us that you are a huge fan of. So who issit? L.Joe? or our maknae here, Changjo?” CAP asked you as he winked at you.

“Ah, ani. I love all of you. But if I have to choose, I would choose Chunji—sshi. His voice, daebak. And I love all your voices and your raps.” You said as you looked down on the floor as you could not contain your embarrassment as it was your first time meeting your favourite group.

“Yah yah _____-sshi. How old are you? I think you’re young enough to call us oppa! Annyeong. Lee Chanhee imnida” someone waved his hand right in front of you as you felt yourself blushing deep red.

“I-I’m 17. Deh C-Chunji oppa. And CAP oppa, L.Joe oppa, Niel oppa and Ricky and Chanjo!” you said and they nodded in agreement.

Teen Top was rather shocked that you knew them so well. What they didn’t know was that your room was filled with Infinite and Teen Top posters, CDs, and merchandises. You were a hug fan of Teenfinite.

While you were chatting with Teen Top, you didn’t realize that Myungsoo had left the dressing room.

“Yah! _____-ah. Where did hyung go?” Sungjong asked you and everyone turned around to look for him.

“Molla. Did he tell anyone where he was going?” you asked while everyone shook their heads.

“Ah jinja. I’ll look for him. Teen Top and Infinite! I think you better get ready! I think Music Bank is going to start soon.” You said as you turned to walk towards the door.

*Aish Kim Myungsoo. Where did you go? Was I that harsh towards him just now? Kim Myungsoo oppa pabo. I am waiting for you to ask me to be your yeoja chingu but what you did just in the dressing room made me shocked.*

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

have you guys seen this cutiepies? 

 

AND LOOK AT OUR NAMU IN HIS EPISODE OF ONE THOUSANDTH MAN! this dude should be banned for being too y ^^v