Chapter 28

Friendship or Relationship?

 

As you saw Woohyun sleeping back, you then walked towards Myungsoo as he smiled sheepishly at you.

“Yah oppa! Ah, ah, ani. Yah y-yeobo! What was that for?!” you stammered to him as he continued smiling cheekily at you.

“Ah, ani. I was just checking up on you. Ready to sleep?” he said as he brought you into the room with him.

“Aish! Yeobo. I feel very awkward calling you yeobo.” You confessed as you sat at the end of the bed.

“Wae? Do you not love me?” he asked as he walked towards you and sat behind you, hugging you from the back.

“Ani. Its not like that at all. Its just that. I have never had a boyfriend before so I feel really funny being mushy with you.” You said as you turned to face him.

“Ah. Mian I didn’t know it was very awkward for you. But what are you going to call me? Don’t tell me you’re going to call me oppa.” Myungsoo said as he pouted.

“Wae? I thought everyone loves to be called oppa?” you asked him as you were really confused at his reactions.

“Aish ____ah! You pabo. Of course you cannot call me oppa. It would be the same as Sunggyu hyung or even that Namu hyung. You call them oppa too. I don’t feel special anymore.” Myungsoo said as he continued pouting and he stared deep into your eyes.

“Ah Kim Myungsoo! Since when have you became so greasy? Did Wohhyun oppa teach you how to be greasy?” you asked Myungsoo as you grabbed his shoulders but he just shook his head in denial.

“Ani. I have always been like this. Its just that you don’t notice it,” Myungsoo said as he winked.

“Ah, oppa. I feel so sleepy suddenly! Goodnight!” you yawned as you walked towards the door to your room.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Myungsoo grabbed your hand and you fell back towards him as he hugged you from the back.

“I’m going to sleep, what else! Good night oppa!” you said as you waved at him and winked.

“Yah Yook ______! Come back here! You are not going anywhere until you call me yeobo!!”Myungsoo shouted at you playfully as he chased you to your room!

“Ani! Oppa oppa oppa oppa oppa! Keep quiet! The other oppas are still sleeping!” you told him as he continued pouting!

“pali pali paliiiiiiii! Call me yeobo! Or I wont talk to you forever!” Myungsoo said as he pouted and showed you his sad face.

“Aish! Neh yeobo! Now go on and sleep. You have a tight schedule tomorrow don’t you?” you said as you ruffled his hair.

“Kekeke neh jagiya! Goodnight! Saranghae!” he hugged you and kissed the top of your head before waving to you as he went out of the door!

“Saranghae Kim Myungsoo my yeobo!” you then said to him as he turned and winked at you.

It has only be a day that you and Myungsoo were together as a couple but being treated like a princess by him, you felt that it wasn’t such a bad idea after all that you both had confessed to each other. You then fell asleep while smiling as you remembered the things that happened today. 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! Finally an update from me! I am so sorry by the long hiatus cause I have been really busy with my part time work. Super srry but I will try to update more! Finally received my second invasion dvd in the mail yesterday and trust me, it is really worth my money! The 7 boys were really awesome ;) please keep the comments coming in guys!! it rlly gives me motivation :')