Chapter 30

Friendship or Relationship?

 

“Anyyeong oppa!” you said as he gave you his famous eyesmile.

“Neh annyeong ____ ah! what are you guys doing here?” CAP said as the rest of Teen Top stood behind him.

“Ah I wanted to treat Dongwoo oppa and Sungjong oppa ice-cream. The rest of Infinite bullied Sungjong oppa so I wanted to treat him. what are you all doing here oppa?” you said as CAP ruffled your hair.

“ah. Must be Sunggyu hyung who bullied him. and Woohyun also. Neh I was thinking of treating the rest of the today so might as well I treat the three of you too. we should have lunch together also.” CAP said which made the rest of Teen Top nodded their heads enthusiastically.

“______-ah. you can call the rest of Infinite too! Go on! Call your Myungsoo” Chunji said which made you blushed.

“Neh oppa. Wait a minute while I call him.” you said before walking towards the door where the phone reception is better.

“Neh! _____ ah! What ice-cream flavor do you want?!” L.Joe shouted but before you could reply, Dongwoo told him your favourite flavor which is oreo mint.

While you walked outside, you noticed that the bush right in front of the shop started shaking vigorously. And then you heard some whispers too.

“Shhh keep your voice down low. Shh she’s here” the first voice was heard and you walked closer to the bush.

“Uh oh. She’s nearer. Shhh! Hyungs! Keep your voice lower.” The second voice was way too familiar to you as you started to smile to yourself. You then decided to play a trick on them too. you knew that Myungsoo has never put his phone to silent mode so you decided to call him.

As you punched in his number, you noticed that the bush started to shake again and as you counted to 5, The Chaser ringtone was heard in the bush.

“Ah jinjja! What is this. Ah, its _____ ah!” you heard the same voices again and then you walked towards the aisle beside the shop where they can’t see you but you could catch a glimpse of them.

You put down the phone and began to secretly observe them. One by one they came out.

“Aish where did she go? Is she inside the shop?” Myungsoo turned his back towards you as he shook Woohyun’s shoulders.

“Ani. Molla. Did you guys see where she went to? Aish.” Myungsoo said to the rest of Infinite as he ruffled his hair.

“Yah Kim Myungsoo! you guys are here so fast? We told ____ to call you guys over. CAP hyung wanted to treat all of us to ice-cream and then for lunch together” Ricky suddenly went out of the shop after seeing Infinite outside the shop.

“Jinja? We didn’t see her here at all. Where did she go? Is she inside?” Sunggyu asked Ricky but he shook his head.

“Ani. Chunji hyung told me to check up on her but instead of seeing her, I saw you all. You really didn’t see her?” Ricky said as he looked around the street but he saw you laughing hysterically at the aisle.

When you saw him, you waved your hands and put a finger on your lip to show him not to tell the rest that you were there. Ricky understood what you were saying and then told the rest of Infinite to go into the shop first while he went over to you.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------hey guys! finally an update but hey! i see silent readers keke. its alright but do comment more ya guys! gomawo~~