Chapter 3

Friendship or Relationship?

 

“Oh ____-ah! How come I didn’t see you in the morning today?” Woohyun went up to you and pulled you to sit beside him.

“Ah oppa, I was on time for school today. Sunggyu oppa did not wake me up today.” You pouted as Woohyun pinched your cheeks.

[Your POV]

Why is Myungsoo oppa still standing there? Why does he look angry? And where is he going now?

[Myungsoo’s POV]

Aish why is this girl so happy being around Woohyun-hyung? Does she like him? Ah I cannot take it. Is this jealousy? I shall walk to the garden and calm myself down.

[No one’s POV]

As Myungsoo walked to the school’s garden, a pair of delicate hands grabbed his wrist and he was rather shocked as he turned and saw your pretty face staring right at him.

“Oppa? Where are you going? Are you angry at something?” you said to Myugsoo as you brought him to sit on a bench.

“Ani. I am not. Why are you here anyway? Why aren’t you with the rest of Infinite?” Myungsoo asked you as he turned around to look towards the canteen area.

You shook your head and told him that the rest of Infinite had to go back to their class early as they had a test.

[Myungsoo’s POV]

I feel happier having ____ alone to myself. I may sound selfish but after 17 years knowing her, she has always been surrounded by the other hyungs and Sungjong. The only time with her alone is in class. But then we’re supposed to study so that is exactly why I always hope she turns around to look at me I class. So I can see her beautiful face. Seeing her smile is what makes me happy.

[Your POV]

Why is oppa smiling to himself? Aigo he looks so cute with his dimples. I feel happy whenever I see him smile. But then again oppa is always being kind as we have been friends since young. Oppa, its already satisfying enough to see you smile always like this.

Both of you walked back to class while Myungsoo made dorky faces at you so that he can see you smile throughout the day. Both of you feel very happy being with each other but neither one of you knew that this feeling is a two-sided thing. 

 

 

 

 

I love my subsribers and all of you who is reading this! Comments are invited and do subscribe!