Chapter 19

Friendship or Relationship?

 

Infinite and Teen Top are done with their last minute make-up and also having their own individual vocal trainings. You didn’t know that both Teen Top and Infinite will be performing each other’s songs. So, Infinite will perform Teen Top’s To You while Teen Top will be performing Infinite’s The Chaser.

“____-ah. Do you know we’re going to perform your namja chingu’s song later?” Chunji approached you and sat beside you.

“Jinja?! Wow daebak! I can’t wait to see you on stage!” you shrieked while beaming at Chunji  as you felt yourself blush looking at how good-looking he looks up close.

“_____! Hyoan hyung said that he saved a first row seat just for you! Pali! Go out there now before people start coming in.” Sungjong told you before dragging you towards the door.

“Ani! Wait up _____! Help us take a picture first please?” L.Joe said to you before passing you his phone!

“Deh! Oppas! Pali! Get I position! At the count of 3, shout cheese!” you said as you started giggling at the ridiculous funny poses all them started to make but before you could press the button, all of them just gave a normal smile.

*Aish! How immature can both Infinite and Teen Top be? But they are so cute! Aigo my top 2 groups are actually best friends!*

Just as you were about to leave the dressing room, Myungsoo grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the room with him. Both of you then continued walking in silence when Myungsoo suddenly stopped in the middle of the hallway.

“Yook ____. W-will you be my girlfriend? I promise I will never hurt you nor will I let anyone hurt you. I will protect you against anything and everything. I promise you with my whole life. ______? Will you accept me as the Kim Myungsoo that you’ve known your whole life?” he said as he turned to face you as he stared at you with his warm hazelnut eyes.

“O-oppa…….” you started.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Its the exams now in Singapore. So I would like to wish all the students reading all the best! Sunggyu and me wishing you guys well! Fighting! ^^

 

and some gifs for all of you reading as a form of appreciation! thank you for supporting my fanfic and keep the comments and subscriptions coming :*

 

and here's the main character for my story being the perfect kim myungsoo: