Chapter 11

Friendship or Relationship?

 

It’s a Saturday and as what Woohyun promised you, you’re following them to their Music Bank recording to meet Teen Top. You were up so early as you wanted to look the best knowing that there will be a lot of media personnel there.

“Yah _____-ah. Why are you dressed up like that? Are you wearing make up?” Sunggyu approached you as he squinted his eyes until they were barely seen.

“Neh oppa. I wore a little bit of make up. A little bit won’t kill oppa. Why? Do I look ugly?” you asked him while covering your face.

Sunggyu started laughing and shaking his head.

“How can my beautiful dongsang be ugly? Aish you are always pretty, don’t worry. Araso?” he said while ruffling your hair as you pouted.

*Aish this oppa. I already did my hair so nicely and he had to mess it up.*

“Oppa, where are the rest of Infinite? Where is err…” you asked him while looking around.

“Where is Myungsoo you mean? He’s still in his room. Go on and check on him. Pali before we run late.” Sunggyu said as he motioned you to Myungsoo’s room who he shared with Dongwoo.

You nodded and made your way to the room and knocked on it.

“Oppa? Myungsoo oppa? Are you in? Oppa? Can I come in?” you said and when there were no replies, you slowly turned the doorknob and peeked inside.

“YAH YOOK ______ ANNYEONG!!!” Myungsoo shouted as he ran to ruffle your hair.

“Yah oppa why didn’t you answer me when I knocked just now? I thought you were still sleeping.”

“Andwae aish. ____ ah why are you dressed up so nicely today? Is it a special occasion?” Myungsoo asked while giving you a curious look.

“Oppa! Did you forgot that I am joining you to Music Bank’s recording? Woohyun oppa promised me to meet Teen Top oppas today I can’t wait to meet Chunji oppa!” you said while jumping around, showing your enthusiasm.

“Ah neh. Go out now. I want to get ready before we run late.” Myungsoo said coldly as he pushed you out.

[Your POV]

AHHH WHY IS THIS OPPA LIKE THIS. First he was smiling and then he turned cold when I said about meeting Chunji oppa. Ah whatever. Maybe he is having his PMS kekeke.

[Myungsoo’s POV]

Why is ____ so happy to meet Chunji? Aish this girl ah. But did I over-react? ______-ah mianhae. I didn’t mean to push you out of the room. Mianhae. Jeongmal mianhae.