Chapter 10

Friendship or Relationship?

 

“Yah! Myungsoo oppa! Why are you laughing? Is my cooking that bad?” you asked Myungsoo and pouted.

“Andwae. It’s just that. Did you cook this? Or was it Woohyun hyung?” he laughed hysterically while pointing to Wooyhun.

“Yah oppa! How can you not have faith in me?”

“Aigo Myungsoo ah. _____ was the one who cooked. I just helped her a little. She did the slicing and cutting and all that” Woohyun said which made everyone else burst into laughter.

You pouted and shaked your head in despair. You were a rather spoilt kid and you had never cooked your own meal but you always tried to learn.

“Mianhae _____-ah. I will really teach you how to cook and bake next time okay?” Woohyun said as he threw hearts at you which made you smile happily.

“Oppas, let’s eat. You will have to practice for your performance tomorrow right? Eat more.” You said while passing more serving of food to Infinite.

[Your POV]

I am really lucky to know Infninite. They are just like a bright light that always brightens up my day. I hope we can be bestfriends forever. And that Myungsoo oppa. I tried to learn cooking to make him impressed of me. Aish and he said it wasn’t really my cooking. Its okay. Luckily Woohyun oppa promised to teach me cooking. I WILL PROVE TO HIM! YAH YOOK _____! FIGHTING!

[Myungoo POV]

Oh! _____ really cooked all these herself? Aish Kim Myungsoo you pabo! How can you humiliate her in front of everyone? How can you not know she has always been wanting to learn how to cook and bake? Kim Myungsoo pabo. Always a pabo.

Without you and Myungsoo knowing, the whole of Infinite have been observing that you both stole glances at each other. They continued eating while smiling and deep in their hearts, they knew that you both had feelings for each other. 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally an update! Guys! I heard Infinite's coming to Singapore in either nov/dec this year! Yay! Starting to save up for the 7 boys ^^v since I'm really happy today I'll give all of my readers a gif spam~~ hope you love it ;)