Chapter 25

Friendship or Relationship?

 

After what had happened to Myungsoo, Manager Hyoan had decided to bring all of you back to rest since you all had been out since early in the morning.

As all of you were in the van, you chose to sit next to Myungsoo and you even out his head on your shoulder as he slept.

“Princess~ can you check whether Myungsoo’s still having a high temperature?” Woohyun said, breaking  the silence in the van as everyone was tired.

“Neh. Oppa, his fever got worse. Manager hyung! Are we going to send him to a doctor first?” you asked Manager Hyoan and he stopped driving for a while and turned around to check Myungsoo’s temperature.

“I’ll send the rest of you back to the dorm first. And ___-ah, do you mind following me to send Myungsoo to the nearby clinic?” he asked as he continued driving.

“Neh. Ani. The rest of you should rest at home. I know all of you are tired. I’ll follow you Manager hyung.” You said even though the rest of Infinite were still arguing to follow to the clinic too.

Half an hour later, only you, Myungsoo and Manager Hyoan were left in the car after sending back the rest of Infinite. You even ran back to the dorm to get a cold towel to put it on Myungsoo’s forehead, hoping that his fever will subside.

“Oppa, wake up. We’ve reached the hospital. Come on. Oppa?” you tried to wake Myungsoo up but only after 10 minutes that he weakly opened up his eyes.

“Neh? Where are we going?” Myungsoo asked you as you helped him walk into the hospital as Manager Hyoan parked the van in the carpark.

“Oppa, we’re here cause you’re having a high fever! And look at you. So weak. Oppa, promise me you’ll get better,” you told Myungsoo and pouted while shaking your head.

“Aish jagiya. Of course I will get better. Its just the normal cold. Don’t worry too much alright?” Myungsoo forced himself to smile eventhough he felt really weak.

“Oppa, wait here while I go and register for you. Don’t go anywhere okay oppa?” you said and Myungsoo just weakly nodded.

After you came back, you saw that Myungsoo had fallen asleep yet again and you sat beside him. you moved his head ad rest it on your shoulders as you grabbed his cold hands and rubbed them, hoping to warm them up.

[Your POV}

Oppa, get well soon aright? Its so sad seeing your weak side. I can’t see your bright smile if you’re sick like this. Promise me that you will get well. Don’t be stubborn and listen to whatever the doctor says later alright?

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! what do you think happened to Myungsoo? :( issit just a normal fever of issit something worse? :O I'll help all of you tell him to not be stubborn okay? ^^

here's our main character, our lovabe yet stubborm Myungsoo :')

 

here's a mini gif/pic spam of our maknae Sungjonggie playing the piano while singing Only Tears :')

 

SNEAKY WOOGYU *eyebrows uo and down*

 

AHHHHH AND THIS GIF MADE MY HEART GO ASDFGHJKL!!!!!

 

LASTLY, FEATURING OUR INFINITE :'''')