Chapter 26

Friendship or Relationship?

 

Several minutes later, the receptionist called for Myungsoo’s number and you immediately woke him up.

“Oppa. Wake up. Its our turn now. Manager Hyoan, help me with Myungsoo please,” you said as Myungsoo woke up.

The three of you then made your way to the doctor’s room and you then knocked on the door.

“Hello there, which one of you is Kim Myungsoo? are you by any chance the Kim Myungsoo of Infinite? My daughter is a big fan of yours,” the doctor said which made the 3 of you smiled.

“ne, he is the Kim Myungsoo, doctor.” You said and motioned for Myungsoo to take a seat iin front of the doctor.

You then proceeded to tell the  doctor on what had happened to Myungsoo. The doctor then brought the weak Myungsoo to another room along with Manager Hyoan to have a full body check-up on him. You then decided to wait outside along the hallway and you bought coffee and tea for bot Manager Hyoan and Myungsoo.

Several minutes later, Manager Hyoan came out and motioned for you to join them back in the room.

“So, are you his guardian?” the doctor asked you as you sat down beside Myungsoo.

“Ne, I am living with them so I guess, I am his guardian,” you answered as you felt Myungsoo grabbing your hand and intertwined his fingers around yours.

“Ah, so there isn’t anything bad that happened to him. its just that he is stressed and also suffering from fatigue. I think this is due to their comeback right? All the late night trainings and all?” th doctor said and Myungsoo simply just nodded in agreement.

“Alright doctor. So what are the medicines that he is supposed to take?” you asked as you sa Myungsoo flinched at the word ‘medicine’. Myungsoo hates eating medicine and the taste of bitterness in his mouth as he eats them.

The three of you then proceeded outside to the waiting area to wait for Myungsoo’s medicine.

“Oppa, promise me that you will eat your medicine alright?” you turned to Myungsoo and pointed your pinky finger to him.

“Shireo. You know how much I hate medicine. I just need rest, that’s all,” he said, turning away from you while Manager Hyoan shook his head and went off to collect the medicine.

“Oppa-yah. Jebal? You have to get well you know. Please oppa?” you pouted as you squatted in front of him.

“Shireo. Andwae. No.” he continued with his stubbornness.

“Okay oppa, I’ll do anything that you tell me to do if you eat your medicine. Deal?” you then said after seeing his stubbornness.

“Hmm… Jinja? Anything? Are you sure?” he said while he turned to face you with a cheeky smile plastered on his face.

“Neh oppa. Anything.” You said as you cupped his face.

“Alright. Since you are my yeoja chingu. I want you to call me yeobo. Not oppa. And I want you to take care of me until I get better. By my side. Always.” Myungoo said as he held onto your hands.

“Aish oppa! Why are you so cheeky?” you said as you felt yourself blushing.

“Take it or leave it. I can just not eat the medicine if you do not agree to this deal.” He said.

“Aish. Fine, fine. It’s a deal. Promise,” you said as you pointed your pinky finger to him again.

“Alright, promise,” he intertwined his pinky finger around yours and planted a kiss on top of your head.

You felt yourself blush and suddenly, you heard someone cleaed his throat.

“Ahem! Let’s go now, its late. Come on before I leave you both here,” Manager Hyoan said as he then walked towards the entrance of the hospital, leaving the two of you.

“Yah oppa! Pali let’s go! He’s walking so fast to get the van. Oppa! Pali!” you said as you dragged him out of the hospital.

[Myungsoo’s POV]

______-ah I’ll make sure you spend a lot of time with me now. Thank you for always making me smile and for the concerns that you showered me with. _____-ah. Sarangahaeyo.