Chapter 7

Friendship or Relationship?

 

After finishing ice-cream, you walked home with Infinite to their dorm as your parents told you that they had to immediately go to USA for an important business meeting with the rest of Infinite’s parents. You particularly walked with Sungyeol as he was talking to you and Dongwoo.

“_____ you’re sleeping over at our dorm today right?” Seongyeol asked you.

“Neh oppa. Wae?” you asked him with a confused look at your face.

“Ani. Its just that our dorm is a little messy. Mianhe.” Dongwoo told you as he showed you his shy smile.

You just nodded your head as you knew that they are always messy anyway so you’re expecting that their dorm would be really really messy.

[Your POV]

You were walking in silence when suddenly a pair of hands grabbed you from the back.

“Ouch oppa! What are you doing? You’re suffocating me!” you turned around and saw that the pair of hands belonged to Sungjong.

“Mianhe ____-ah. I was so bored and you walked too fast. Those hyungs over there are bullying me.” Sungjong pouted and pointed to the others who were walking too slowly.

“YAH OPPA! HOW DARE YOU BULLY MY SUNGJONG?!” you shouted as you linked your arms around Sungjong’s.

“Oppa, pali. We’ll lock them out of your dorm if we reach there faster. Pali!” and both of you started to half-run and half-skip all the way to the dorm, leaving the others shouting to force you both to stop.

 

 

 

 

Thank you for your support so I'll give all my readers a gif spam of the boys! ^^