Chapter 6

Friendship or Relationship?

 

All of you reached the famous ice-cream shop located at the neighbourhood near Woolim High. As promised, Sunggyu bought you your favourite peppermint oreo ice-cream and without knowing, Myungsoo also bought you the same one.

“Oh gomawo oppa. How did you know it is my favourite flavor?” you asked Sunggyu after he came back to his seat.

“Ah you pabo. How long have we known each other? You’re my favourite dongsaeng. How can I not know? “ Sunggyu said while he passed you your ice-cream.

Minutes later, Myungsoo came back after buying his ice-cream and he passed you one ice-cream cone.

“Yah ____-ah. For you….” Myungsoo said but stopped halfway when he saw that Sunggyu had bought for you one.

“______-ah who bought for you your ice-cream?” he asked you again.

“Oh Sunggyu oppa bought for me. Ani, I can have yours too since you bought it for me. Gomawo Myungsoo oppa!” you said as you grabbed the other ice-cream from Myungsoo.

“Ani, you cannot have it. You get sick easily and ice-cream is not good for your health.” Myungsoo exclaimed while he grabbed it away from you.

You pouted and continued eating sadly. It’s been long since you ate ice-cream and you have been craving for it. But you decided to listen to Myungsoo oppa as you wouldn’t want him to get angry.

“Oppa? Then who are you going to give that ice-cream to?” you asked Myungsoo as you scratched the back of your neck.

“Ah, I shall eat it myself! A little bit more ice-cream won’t hurt me at all.” He said as he gave you the cheekiest smile ever and randomly waved at you.