Chapter 22

Friendship or Relationship?

Your voice started to become hoarse due to the constant screaming as Infinite showed off their synchronized dance movements.

 Then, it was time for Teen Top to perform. You, being a fangirl, started screaming and cheering for them. As Chunji was singing, he caught you staring at him while cheering as he winked at you. The girls around you started to spazz as they thought Chunji had winked at them but apparently, he winked at you. You felt yourself blush as you continued clapping to their performance.  Even L.Joe sang near to the area that you were sitting as he turned to face you.

 Several minutes later, Manager Hyoan, which is Infinite’s manager, came beside you and told you to follow him. you then followed him silently, making sure that no one recognizes Hyoan hyung as he was rather famous among Inspirits too. He then brought you back backstage to join them all again. As you reached, the first person to greet you was Sungyeol.

“Yah! How was our performance? was it okay?” he ran to you and hugged you.

“Neh oppa! It was daebak! You should see those crazy fangirls that Infinite has!” you told him as you pouted, remembering about the conversation a fangirl beside you had with her friend.

“Aigo! This dongsaeng of mine. But to oppa, you are Infinite’s number one fan!” he said as he pulled you to join the others who were busy wiping their sweat and were talking to each other.

“_____-ah! Over here! How was is? Was the performance alright?” Myungsoo came to you as he backhugged you.

“Yah oppa! You’re sweating. Get away from me! Aigooo!!”you said as you tried to break free from the hug but he was too strong so you finally gave up.

“Aish this two lovebirds! Get a room!” CAP said as he walked past you both and laughed to himself.

“CAP oppa! Where is Chunji oppa? He was very good just now!” you said as you ran to CAP and grabbed his wrist.

“AH! I think he went to grab a drink with L.Joe. Wae? Only Chunji was great just now?” CAP asked as he pouted which made you laugh.

“Oppa, you’re so funny when you pout but its ok. Its still cute though. I’ll go find Chunji oppa and L.Joe oppa ok? Want to follow?” you asked him along as you didn’t know where they were exactly.

CAP then nodded as you both went out of the back stage towards the cafeteria which is only opened specially for the idols. Unknown to you, you left Myungsoo alone back there as he felt really jealous that you complimented Chunji and not him. 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi guys! finally an uodate! how ws it so far? finally I added teen top! well as yu can see, Chunji is my ultimate bias in teen top but I love them equally. shal give a bit of teen top gif spam alright? yay love it that infinite is really really close to teen top <3 keep the comments coming in guys ^^