Chapter 4

Friendship or Relationship?

 

“Class, today I am going to give all of you a project to be handed in next two weeks. You’re supposed to create something that represents friendship. I am going to randomly pull out your names that are on these papers. You have to work well with your partner as this project will be 50% of your total results for this year.” Lee Teacher told the class after both of you reached the class.

[Your POV]

Ah I hope that I will get partnered with Myungsoo oppa. Then I will get to spend more time with him.

Without you knowing, Myungsoo was hoping for the exact same thing as you. And when you turned around to face him, you realized that he was day-dreaming and he started to smirk and smiled to himself.

[Myungsoo’s POV]

How I wish I get partnered with ____. And then we can finish the project together, spent time together. So I can see more of her and….

Both you and Myungsoo’s thoughts were interrupted by Lee Teacher.

“Kim Myungsoo and Yook ____. Both of you are partners. Work well with each other.

As you turned to face him, you were shocked that his face was right at your face. You smiled and quickly turned away as you felt your face getting hotter and you blushed.

“Aish this oppa. Why is he so cute up close?” you thought to yourself.

You turned around again and smiled at him as he gave you a high-5. Both of you got what you hoped but will everything go as planned?