Chapter 8

Friendship or Relationship?

 

It has been 10 minutes since you and Sungjong has reached the dorm. The others have yet to reach there yet and both of you are feeling tired of waiting for them and is getting hungrier.

“Oppa. Where are they? Why are taking so long? I’m starving.” I knocked on Sungjong’s door as he was clearing up the mess in his room.

“_____ come in. I have snacks here. Let’s share while we wait for the slow hyungs to come back.”he told you as he grabbed his snacks and brought them to the living room to watch the tv.

30 minutes later, the rest of Infinite finally reached home. As you and Sungjong planned to lock them out, both of you purposely stalled time to not open it.

“Yah Lee Sungjong! You better open up now!” Sunggyu said as he threatened him over the intercom screen.

“Aish this hyung always gets angry easily” he sighed as he opened the door.

You were glued to the screen of the tv as it was your favourite band, Teen Top’s performances showing. Suddenly you smelt the aroma of fried chicken and a piece of chicken was shoved near your face.

“_____ chicken for you? Why are you glued to the screen? You love Teen Top?” Hoya asked you as he gave you the piece of chicken while he held onto his chopsticks.

“Neh oppa. I love how cute they look on stage. I love Chunji oppa most. Look at how adorable he is! Even more adorable than Myungsoo oppa” you whispered to Hoya.

“Yah Yook _____! I heard you! How can that Chunji be cuter than me?” Myungsoo said with a disappointed voice.

“Ani. Chunji oppa is cuter! I wish I can meet him and the rest of Teen Top!” you pouted as you continued watching.

You have been a fan of Teen Top ever since they debuted and you have been wanting to meet them.

“____. Do you want to meet Teen Top?” Woohyun asked you as he sat beside you and you nodded hysterically.