Chapter 27

Friendship or Relationship?

 

After midnight, the three of you then arrived at Infinite’s dorm and you saw that the lights were still on. When you opened the door, you saw that the rest of Infinite were sleeping in the living room, obviously waiting for Myungsoo but they had dozed off.

“Oppa, go back to your room first while I take out some blankets to put over the other oppas” you told Myungsoo as you accompanied him to his room first.

“Mwo? Oppa? ____-ah. _____-ah. remember our deal? Yeobo yeobo yeobo! Not oppa!” Myungsoo said as he pouted.

“Neh yeobo! Aish go and change and rest first.” You said as you pinched his cheeks and left him smiling to himself.

You then took out several blankets and went back to the living room to put the over the other members.

“Aish these oppas. Aigo so cute while sleeping.” You thought to yourself and were shocked by someone grabbing your arms and pulled you into a hug.

“yah oppa! What are you doing? Since when are you here? I thought you were changing into the room?” you said to Myungsoo as you lifted your head to face him.

“Ani, I just miss you, that’s all” Myungsoo said as he kissed your forehead and ran back to his room, leaving you blushing.

“Ahem. No skinships in front of us.” You were shocked by the sudden voice as you scanned the living room when suddenly someone grabbed your ankle.

“Yah! You gave me shock! Woohyun oppa is such a meanie!” you pouted as you sat beside Woohyun.

“Aigo mianhae princess. How is Myungsoo? what did the doctor said?” Woohyun said as he ruffled your head.

“Nothing serious. He’s just stressed out and suffering from fatigue. The doctor gave him quite a lot of medications too” you then saw Woohyun laughing as he too knows that Myungsoo hated medicine.

“That pabo have to eat medicine now! Haha serves him right!” he said and you playfully smacked his arms.

“yah! That was painful ____-ah!” he playfully said and you smacked him more.

“Oppa-ah go and have a rest. We’ll talk more…” your sentence was cut off by Myungsoo.

“Yeobo ah~~~ Pali! You promised to take care of… yah! Hyung! What are you doing there?” Myungsoo sheepishly smiled as he rubbed the back of his neck, ashamed that Woohyun heard him calling you yeobo.

“HAHAHAHAHA yeobo? Jinja? Aish these two lovebirds. _____! Pali. Your yeobo is waiting for you. Go on. I’m going to sleep. Goodnight!” Woohyun said as he pushed you away before winking and signaling to Myungsoo to drag you away and he laid down to sleep.

Myungsoo just stood at the hallway clapping at his hyung’s nonsense before he called your name again to sleep too.  

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally an update again guys ^^ hehe so how is the youXmyungsoo story coming along? here's a gif that shows kyuzizi and dinowoo ;) ㅋㅋㅋ