Chapter 24

Friendship or Relationship?

 

You were sitting with CAP, L.Joe and Chunji at the cafeteria and they were asking all about you. You were rather nervous talking to them at first but then you felt comfortable as they were fun and friendly.

“_____ ah! You’re not like the other fans that we have. Why are you so calm talking to us eventhough you’re an Angel? Are you even a true Angel?” Chunji asked you suddenly and you then started laughing.

“Ani oppa! Haha it is nothing like that. Of course I am an Angel! How can you eve doubt that?” you pouted while they shook their heads to show that they believed you are an Angel.

“Its just that I find fans who goes crazily crazy in front of their bias is really ridiculous. I mean, its okay to show your excitement when you meet your idols, but there is a limit to it” you continued which made the 3 of them nodded their heads in agreement.

“You have a point there, ____-ah! Aigo. So smart! How old are you? 17 issit?” CAP asked and you just nodded your head.

“Aigo you’re the same age as Ricky and Changjo but why aren’t they this matured?” L.joe said and he just shook his head in shame.

“Ani oppa! Haha its proven that boys mature slower than girls. Maybe, I am more matured than all of you here!” you said which made the others sent you glares and finally they laughed at your remarks.

Suddenly you felt vibrations in your pocket. As you unlocked your phone, you saw that Woohyun, Sunggyu and Sungyeol had messaged you.

Namu oppa- Princess~~~ WHERE ARE YOU!!! And is Myungsoo with you? We all have been searching for him! come back here now!!

Choding oppa- AISH YOOK ______!!! Where are you?! Come back to the dressing room now! Is Myungsoo with you?

Gyu oppa- “Dongsaeng ah! is Myungsoo with you? Come back here now! We tried calling him but he didn’t answer his phone!

“Oppa have all of you seen Myungsoo oppa? The others texted me and they said they did not see him! have you guys seen him?” you showed CAP, L.Joe and Chunji the messages but they just shook their heads saying that they did not see him.

“Wanna go back to the dressing room? And we’ll search for him. wait, I’ll try to call him first” Chunji said as he took out his phone while CAP called the other Teen Top members whether they had seen him.

“____-ah. he’s not answering his phone. Let’s just go back first. We’ll talk with the others alright? Don’t worry!” CAP said as he patted your back, seeing how worried you look.

You then just nodded and followed them back. As you stepped into the dressing room, the rest of Infinite ran to you and asked you whether you have seen Myungsoo.

“Princess ah! Where is Myungsoo?”

“____-ah, Myungsoo? Did he answer your calls?”

You just managed to shake your head. As the room became more chaotic and you became more worried while trying to call him, suddenly the door opened and a familiar voice was heard.

“Yah! What’s all these noise for? Aish jinja! Keep quiet everyone!”

All of your heads turned towards the door and you saw a pale-looking Myungsoo who was being held on by Manager Hyoan.

“Oppa! What happened to you? Oppa, gwenchana?” you asked as you ran towards Myungsoo.

“Ani, i just felt weak suddenly. Its okay. I’ll feel better after I rest.” He said as he gave you a weak smile. Seeing him so weak, you felt a pang of guilt in you as you had kind of neglected him abit since just now. 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally an uodate! Omo! What happened to Myungsoo So he fainted in the toilet huh? Aish! So sorry for the late update. I've pre-order Infinite's second invasion dvd and I am so excited to get it ^^v ;)

Some gifs and pics that I found so enjoy. Mianhae again for the late update~ *bows*

 

 

Our Dongwoo's flawless smile :''''''''')

 

My KYUZIZI CAMEO APPEARANCE ON NAMU'S ONE THOUSANDTH MAN DRAMA! AIGO SO CUTE :'''')

 

Our DINOWOO strikes again! Poor Sugjonngie~ 

 

HOAEGI~~~~ kekekeke