Chapter 34

Friendship or Relationship?

 

Hearing that familiar voice, Myungsoo turned around and was faced with your relaxed face.

“Yah! _____! Where did you go? Do you know that all of us are searching everywhere for you? Why didn’t you answer your phone?” Myungsoo grabbed you by your shoulders, relief seen on his face.

“Yeobo? Why? Mian I left my phone at home. I was trying to find you also but I couldn’t find you anywhere else. Mianhae” you apologized to him over and over again and felt scared by the fierce look on his face.

“do you know how scared I was when I couldn’t find you? Do you know I panicked when I remembered that you were claustrophobic?” Myungsoo said while he stared deep into your eyes and you could see fear in him.

“o-oppa. Mianhae I shouldn’t have walked away. I am really sorry. Do not be angry oppa. You’re scaring me.” You said while tears started to fill your eyes.

Myungsoo then grabbed you and hugged you tightly. “do not ever run away from my side ever again araso? Come one lets go before the hyungs get more worried”

You then walked with him hand in hand as he called the others to inform then that he had found you.

Minutes later, you both reunited with the rest of Infinite. Woohyun was the first to run to you.

“Aigoo my dear princess. Why did you run away? You made oppa very worried. I even have to ignore some fans cause I was panicking while looking for you. Are you okay?” Woohyun asked as he hugged you tightly.

But even before you could answer, Myungsoo pulled you away from Woohyun and hugged your waist.

“yes hyung. She is okay. Why can’t anyone understand? I said no more skinship with ________. She is my girlfriend. MINE. So only I can hug her” Myungsoo said as he glared at the others.

“_______-ah why is your boyfriend so overprotective? I thought you love my hugs the most?” woohyun pouted at you.

“Ani, oppa. Of course! Your hugs are the best oppa! But Myungsoo oppa’s hugs are different.” You said while glancing at Myungsoo who smirked after hearing what you had said.

Woohyun then acted that he was hurt and he went to Sunggyu.

“hyung! Look at ______! She now prioritizes Myungsoo more than us now!” Woohyun complained.

“Aish Nam Woohyun! Stop being childish. Don’t worry. I am sure _____ loves us the same too. ______-ah! let’s go ride the rollercoasters ad leave your overprotective boyfriend and jeaous tree alone. Let’s go!” Sunggyu went to you and pulled your hand to queue up for the rollercoaster leaving both Myungsoo and Woohyun behind still staring at each other.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: hey guys finally an update. oh gosh i am so sorry for the late update but here it goes. i'll give some myungsoo gifs for you guys so do enjoy them! Mian.