Chapter 12

Friendship or Relationship?

 

2 hours later finally all of you are ready to leave the dorm. Finally all 8 of you went into the van and Infinite’s manager drove all of you over to the recording studio.

“____ are you excited?” Sungjong asked you as he turned to face you.

“Neh oppa, of course I am! I can’t wait to watch all of you oppas performing and also Teen Top!” you said excitedly, glancing at Myungsoo as you were seated in between Sungjong and Myungsoo.

Ever since he pushed you out of his room just now, both of you did not talk to each other. Even the manager saw the odd behavior and silent treatment both of you were giving to each other. Suddenly, Sunggyu who could not take it anymore suddenly turned around from the passenger seat beside the driver.

“Yah Kim Myungsoo and Yook _____! What happened just now? Did something happen? Did you guys fight?”

“A- andwae…” you started and at the same time Myungsoo said the same thing too.

“Aish you both. What happened?” your choding oppa then said while shaking his head.

“Ani oppas. Nothing happened. I was just tired.” You said while looking down.

“Deh hyung ah. We’re both just tired. That’s all” Myungsoo too said and he looked outside the window.

Admitting defeat, the other Infinite members just kept quiet throughout the whole journey but all of them were thinking of the same thing.

[Infinite except Myungsoo’s POV]

We’ll make sure Myungsoo have a talk with _____. Why are they being like this today? Aish we’ll trick them and put them in a room before the recording starts. This cannot go on. 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to everyone who have been reading this fanfic! kamsahamnida *bows* continue supporting me ^^v