Chapter 18

Friendship or Relationship?

 

 “Oppa? Myungsoo oppa? Where are you?” you said as you walked down the hallway of the recording studio.

*Where is this oppa? Its about time they get ready for Music Bank. Aish Yook ____ you pabo. You shouldn’t have humiliated him too just now.*

“Yah!” you heard a voice beside you and you jumped slightly, shocked by the voice.

“Yah oppa! How can you scare me like that? Aish jinja.” You said as you turned away from the person who scared you.

“Mianhae _____-ah. I-I sorry. I didn’t mean to.” Myungsoo said as he looked at the floor sadly.

You felt guilty as you looked at Myungsoo’s face. He looked so hurt and sad.

“O-Oppa? Are you okay? You looked sad…” you said but even before you could finish your sentence, Myungsoo embraced you tightly.

“______-ah. just stay in this position. I am nervous for later. I’m scared I will screw up while on stage” Myungsoo said.

“Neh oppa. Oppa? Was what you said in the dressing room earlier true? That I-I am your y-yeoja chingu?”you asked him as you pulled away from the hug and examined his face closely.

Myungsoo cupped your face in his hands and stared into your eyes. You felt butterflies fluttering in your stomach as you gazed into the eyes that made you fall in love with him. The eyes that turned cold to others but gave out a warm feel when they stare into yours. You were staring at his face too long that you didn’t realize that the rest of Infinite and Teen Top were watching you from behind.

“Yah. That Myungsoo and ______. How long have they known each other?” CAP nudged Sunggyu as he whispered to him.

“Almost their whole life? We all knew each other ever since we are born. Our parents. They are business partners.” Sunggyu said as he remembered during the past how happy he was that your parents gave birth to a girl as he has always wanted a younger sister.

“Yah Kim Myungsoo and Yook ____! Get a room! Pali! We’re late already! PALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!” Sungyeol shouted as he walked towards both of you.

You snapped out of your thoughts and pulled away from Myungsoo, who was smirking sheepishly.

“Yah oppa! Come on! You need to get your make up done!” you grabbed his Myungsoo’s wrist and dragged him to the dressing room.

Myungsoo could only afford to smile as he lets you drag him there. In his mind, he felt very lucky that he didn’t deserve a girl like you. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi guys ^^ finally AN UPDATE :>

AND I FOUND SOME CUTE GIFS SO I SHALL SHARE IT!