Chapter 20

Friendship or Relationship?

 

Silence filled the air as Myungsoo waited for your answer. You really wanted to say yes but you decided to a little.

“Yah oppa! How could you just dragged me all the way here to ask me that? I wanted to say yes but then I have to think twice now” you aid as you prepared to walk off.

But before you could turn, Myungsoo grabbed your wrist and hugged you even tighter.

“_____-ah….” Myungsoo said as he hugged you.

“Yah oppa. Pabo. Jeongmal pabo.” You said to him after you pulled away from the hug.

“Wae? Why are you calling me a pabo…?” he asked.

“Oppa? Can’t you see that I am teasing you? Pabo. I have a pabo as a boyfriend now” you said as you smacked his arms playfully.

“Did you just call me a p… Yah! Yook______! Did you just said that you have a pabo? As a boyfriend? ________! Does this means you accept me?” Myungsoo said as he kept hugging you and pulling away.

“See what I mean? PABO! PABO PABO PABO PABO! KIM MYUNGSOO PABO! Neh oppa! I love you Kim Myungsoo!” you shouted as you ran back to the dressing but because Myungsoo was fast, he managed to catch you.

“Gomawo ____-ah! saranghae-yo.” He said as he hugged you.

“KIM MYUNGSOO! YOOK ______! PALI! WE HAVE TO GET READY! Aish these two lovebirds. Aigo!” you heard Sunggyu’s voice screamed past the hallway.

“Oppa! Pali! Go back now! I have to grab my seat now!” you said as you hugged him one more time before walking off.

“____-ah! Remember to scream my name later! Wish me luck! Bbuing bbuing” Myungsoo did the aegyo before running off to join Teen Top and Infinite.

“Infinite and Teen Top oppa! Fighting!” you said to yourself as you made your way to the seating area that Infinite’s manager has saved for you. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

our visual <3