Chapter 1

Friendship or Relationship?

 

Your alarm clock rang at 8am in the morning and you shot out of bed as you saw the time.

[Your POV]

Aish I’m late now. Why didn’t Sunggyu oppa called me? He is so gonna get it from me when I see him in school later!

You quickly grabbed your uniform and rushed to the bathroom to bathe and get ready. Glancing at your clock while you tied up your hair, you realized that you are only left with 10 minutes to reach school. You grabbed your bag from your study table and ran out of the house to school. You reached school just in time as the bell rang.

 

[Myungsoo’s POV]

Where is Yook _____? Is she coming to school today? Ahh, I should have charged my phone yesterday. How am I supposed to call her then?

“Oh annyeong Myungsoo!” you greeted him just as you stepped into class. Myungsoo looked worried but as I greeted him, I saw that his frown turned into a smile, revealing his dimples.

“Annyeong Yook ____ ah. Why are you late? Aish did you have trouble waking up? Are you sick?” Myungsoo bombarded you with questions as he ruffled your hair.

“Ani, I just woke up late. Sunggyu oppa didn’t call me today. Oh Myungsoo oppa, Lee Teacher is here. We’ll take later araso?” you said while making your way to your table.

Ah this Yook ____ always making me smile. She is always so cute that I want to pinch her cheeks always.  Ani, I shouldn’t think like that. She only treats me as a bestfriend and nothing more than that. 

 

this is random but look how cute Sunggyu is ^^v