Saying what you think

Boys over Flowers

"Those people are the F4?" Sungmin muttered to himself as he walked up the school's main entrance stairs.

"Unbelievable." He began to shout as he let his feet take him out the fire escape door. He braced himself against the concrete wall and stared at the scenery, feeling all the anger and frustration from the last couple of days roll out.

"CHO KUYHYUN! F4 GUYS ARE LIKE FLIES! If you are born that blessed you should shut up and live your lives gratefully, and someone like you who has no common sense is the successor of the SM Group, YOUR SUCH A PUBLIC NUISANCE TO THE NATION! YOU! I WARN YOU! DON'T SHOW YOUR FACE IN FRONT OF ME. THE DAY I CALL YOU SUNBAE IS THE DAY  I'M DIVING OFF THE ROOFTOP! I SWEAR I WILL!" Sungmin shouted out as loud as he could. When he felt is body ease the stress out after yelling out everything he took a deep breath and screamed.

 

When Sungmin had finished his screaming fit, he heard someone yawn behind him. He quickly turned around in shock, to find a pair of white shoes and legs sticking out the bottom of the staircases. The legs slowly moved themselves in behind the wall where Sungmin couldn't see, he hoped and prayed that the person would just stay there and hide saving Sungmin the embarrassment of trying to explain himself out of his awkward screaming fit. Unfortunately for Sungmin though, the body moved up from the cement and stretched. Sungmin paralysed with fear realised that the person was no other then Lau Henry.

"It's Lau Henry." Sungmin whispered to himself in disbelief.

 

"You are also a nuisance." Henry said as he climbed the stair , not even at Sungmin. Sungmin shrugged to himself, praying that he could become a turtle and hide in his shell, he felt so ashamed of being caught and embarrassed at what he realised he had been screaming to the entire world. Why can't he learn to bottle up his emotions like most people did and confide in people later as a source of release? Sungmin kept his eyes trained to the ground as Henry stopped in front of him.

"I can't sleep because it's so noisy." Henry said as he gazed down at Sungmin who was still trying to be a turtle.

 

"I'm sorry, I thought no one was here." Sungmin apologised never taking his eyes off the floor.

 

"Is it true?" Henry asked still looking at Sungmin

 

"Huh?" Sungmin

 

"That you're gonna dive?" Henry asked Sungmin, who was still warring with his embarrassment. Sungmin looked back to the ground trying to contemplate how to answer Henry's question.

 

"What I mean by that was...Did you hear everything?" Sungmin asked Henry, hoping and pleading that Henry was asleep for most of it.

 

"What?" Henry questioned.

 

"What I said..." Sungmin said, while making diving movements with his hands as an indicator of what he was talking about.

 

"Cho Kyuhyun? Or the part about the flies?" Henry asked. Sungmin was drawn mute, he couldn't believe it, Henry had every single thing that had come out of his mouth. Henry walked past Sungmin to the fire escape door, stopping right in front of it as he thought of something.

"Oh right, it's Cho Kyuhyun." Henry said to Sungmin.

 

"Huh?" Sungmin looked at Henry quickly, full of confusion.

 

"It's Cho Kyuhyun you're mad at. If you're going to attend here you should at least know who you're mad at." Henry said as he walked into the building, leaving Sungmin outside to deal with his embarrassment.

 

Sungmin took a deep breath and scoffed at himself for being an idiot and not checking his surroundings before he started screaming in rage like an imbecile. He leaned against the cement pole and started pouting and sulking to himself. After he composed himself Sungmin went inside, grabbed his lunch and made his way down to the cafeteria. As he watched plates of food being placed delicately on the serving table, he looked at his tiny lunch box and sighed . He really did want to try some of that food, but he wasn't going to let himself do it, his ego was at stake here of course. He walked to an empty table hoping that people would leave him alone, and started eating his lunch.

 

"They're riceballs." Sooyoung squealed in delight as the three girls were stock piling their plates at the serving table. Sungmin turned his head to stare at the girls backs as they served their food. Couldn't they just go away he thought as he shoved a spoon into his rice.

 

"You eat riceballs?" Jessica asked in disgust.

 

"Riceballs. They're so good, and they look so pretty too." Sooyoung said with fake innocence.

 

Jessica, Sooyoung and Taeyeon grabbed the plates and glasses and started walking to their usual table, until they spotted Sungmin eating his home made lunch.

 

"What kind of smell is this?" Jessica exclaimed sniffing the air with a put off face.

"It's foul." She spoke in disgust. Sungmin decided the best advantage here was to ignore the girls complaints, as he grabbed his large spoonful of rice and stuffed it into his face, the quickly grabbing an egg roll and repeated the same procedure. It wasn't until Sooyoung placed her drink and meal on the table in front of him that he looked up at them, they were very pleased in succeeding in grabbing his attention.

"Oh...My...God." Jessica spoke rudely. Sungmin was starting to question if Jessica had anything else vocabulary wise, considering every time he heard her speak in seemed very limited.

"Terrible." She shouted at him. He had assumed right Jessica didn't have a very large vocabulary it seemed.

 

"Transfer student, why are you eating such a terrible lunchbox?" Taeyeon asked with actually curiosity, she wasn't being nasty it seemed to Sungmin, she was just astonished that someone would bring something like he had to school when there was so much more in the cafeteria.

"Can't you see that?" She nodded to the serving table full of food that Sungmin was desperate to try. Damn his ego, he thought while still staring at it.

 

"I can see it." Sungmin shrugged indifferently, as he stuffed more rice into his mouth.

 

"Then why?" Taeyeon asked cocking her head to the side. Sungmin forced himself to swallow the rice in one gulp, as he shoved his spoon in the rice again.

 

"It's impossible for me to eat a meal that cost 50,000 Won." He explained as he swallowed more rice with difficulty.

 

"Then you're planning on eating that foul smelling lunch." Sooyoung laughed with Jessica.

 

"I'm planning on that." Sungmin said as he stabbed an egg roll with his chopsticks.

 

"Oh my god." Jessica said again, while Sungmin rolled his eyes, and started biting his tongue to stop him from telling Jessica how stupid she sounded every time she said that.

 

Jessica placed her tray on the table and scrambled in her bag, she pulled out a bottle of perfume and started spraying it around Sungmin's food. Sungmin acting quickly as he saw Jessica pulling out a bottle of perfume from her bag, quickly covered his food with his arms, to stop the perfume from effecting the taste of his lunch, he didn't need to taste any worse than what it was. Sooyoung started wafting the air around her face appreciating the smell of the perfume, all Sungmin could do was use his hands to stop Jessica's incessant spraying from hitting him as well. He stabbed another egg roll with his chopsticks and shoved it in his mouth trying to seem as though he was ignoring the girls.

 

"Good." Jessica said as she sniffed the air with a pleased look on her face.

 

"It's the F4!" Sooyoung screamed right into Sungmin's ear. Sungmin turned his head in annoyance as he looked in the direction that the girls were seeming to be screaming at.

 

The four of them were walking into the cafeteria, Kyuhyun with his cold smirk, Donghae with his playful smile, Jongwoon with his somewhat fake smile, and Henry who continued to look emotionless and bored. All the girls in the cafeteria ran towards them huddling around them in delight as Donghae waved at them. Sungmin looked at the boys with disgust as he stuffed his last egg roll into his mouth, leaving his favourite thing about the meal behind.

 

"Can I eat one of those?" A voice asked. Sungmin looked up and glanced at the girl in confusion. She was beautiful obviously, she had short blonde hair, big brown eyes that were sparkling as she was smiling, and snow white skin that looked like she was somewhat glowing in the light they were under. Sungmin sat there still in shock as he looked at what the girl was pointing at. She was pointing at his octofranks, he has always called them that since he was young. The girl stood there still waiting for a reply  understanding that he was in shock that someone had actually come up to him and started talking to him. She nodded and smiled at him hopefully, trying to coax him to nod, which not surprisingly worked. So she grabbed the octofrank as she sat down and popped it into her cute little mouth.

 

                                                                                                                          *

 

"Please come again." Ryeowook smiled at the customers, as Sungmin cleaned tables and removed the dirty bowls.

 

"Thankyou." Sungmin smiled at the retreating customers. Sungmin walked to the window that connected the kitchen with the restaurant and passed the dirty bowls to Shindong who was in the back preparing more rice porridge.

 

"She came from Germany?" Ryeowook walked up to Sungmin and asked him with a smile on his face.

 

"Yeah. She's so pretty too." Sungmin said as he thought about the blonde, beautiful girl he had met today. Sungmin wiped his hands on his apron trying to remove the rice that was still stuck on his fingers as he pictured the girl again.

"I thought she was a doll." he said as he inspected his hands, making sure there was no trace of rice anywhere.

 

"That's a relief, it's nice that you found a friend so fast." Ryeowook smiled at Sungmin

"I was worried you were going to be a loner." He said with a cute little pout on his lips. Sungmin looked at Ryeowook and laughed as he fought the urge to pinch Ryeowook's cheeks, he promised Ryeowook he wouldn't do it at work in front of the customers, as Ryeowook thought they wouldn't considering manly if he allowed someone to pinch his cheeks.

 

"I'm am a loner." Sungmin said with a serious face, that scared Ryeowook.

 

"What?" Ryeowook said in surprise.

 

"You're right that I am a loner." Sungmin said pouting at Ryeowook.

"But i'm thankful that they don't pay attention to me. I'm planning on stuffing myself in a corner until I graduate." Sungmin said as he looked at his hands again, feeling that they were a little grimy. Ryeowook grabbed Sungmin by the shoulders, forcing him to face him.

 

"Who are you?" Ryeowook exclaimed loudly. Sungmin blinked in confusion at Ryeowook's words.

"Where did our Lee Sungmin go?" Ryeowook pouted. Sungmin still not getting this gist of what Ryeowook was talking about cocked his head to the side.

"A boy that taught the Senior students a lesson when they bothered me in Kindergarten, and Middle school about my height, the boy who fought the disorderly robber that stole from me in Middle school...That was all strong boy Lee Sungmin. But what happened?" Ryeowook asked Sungmin frowning at him rather displeasingly.

 

"Then What should I do? I'd probably be beaten to death by my mother before i even had a chance to be kicked out of the school." Sungmin said with a defeated look on his face, thinking that his mother would most likely do that.

 

"Really, this boy." Ryeowook sighed as he brought Sungmin in for a hug.

 

                                                                                                                       *

 

"You think I have cucumbers to spare that I'm sticking them on your face?" Sunhee asked as she looked down at her son, who was lying in her lap forcibly as Sunhee placed another cut of cucumber on Sungmin's face.

 

"I didn't ask you to Mum!" Sungmin said peeling of the cucumber his mother had just placed on his face and sticking it into his mouth.. Chunhwa chuckled at his sons behaviour, while he ironed Sungmin's school uniform jacket.

 

"I'm investing the cucumbers on you face Sungmin. Sunhee said placing another slither onto Sungmin's cheek.

 

"Did I want to get invested in?" Sungmin smirked at his mother, as his father chuckled again.

 

"If you become a handsome boy, even the worse off girl in that school will want you, and that is still a better candidate for a wife than any other normal girl. If that happens, then of course it's a huge investment." Sunhee said as she bopped Sungmin on the nose with her finger, as Sungjin took the slice that Sunhee had just place on Sungmin's cheek and popped it into his mouth. Sungmin sighed in annoyance at his mothers ramblings about wives and money.

"Isn't that so honey?" Sunhee asked as she looked at Chunhwa.

 

"Don't talk to me at the moment, I'm catching some of the awesome angles." Chunhwa said as he steamed Sungmin's uniform jacket with his iron.

 

"Enough Mum." Sungmin snapped and sat up from his mothers lap and started peeling off all the cucumber from his face.

 

"Look at this boy." Sunhee yelled.

 

"Why are you ironing my uniform?" Sungmin asked his father, still feeling irritated by his mother.

"You said that your arm hurts from having to iron all day."

 

"This is the best clothing i have ever seen in all my 15 years, i've been doing the dry cleaning business. Normal people can't even wear this kind of clothing to a wedding." Chunhwa said smiling as Sungjin took the jacket from Chunhwa and looked at it with curiosity, seeing if it was all his father seems to think it is.

 

"Why are you doing that?" Sungjin asked his father.

"Hyung can't you lend this to me this once on Sunday?" Sungjin pleaded to Sungmin. Chunhwa quickly snatched the jacket back from Sungjin hands.

 

"Sungmin, consider this kind of designer clothing as an inheritance. When you sit down, be careful. You have to be very careful not to get any stains on it. Got it?" Chunhwa smiled as Sungmin sighed at his father's over reaction to the jacket.

"This kind of thing is my son's. Why would it hurt my arm?" Chunhwa spoke to himself as he continued his work smiling.

"Daddy's arm doesn't hurt at all." Chunhwa smiled at Sungmin as he hugged the jacket to his chest. Sungmin smiled and laughed at his father, as he got up shook his head and walked to the bathroom. He could still hear his mother muttering to Chunhwa and Sungjin about Sungmin's attitude, and also not to forget about the inside lining of the jacket. Sungmin stood at the sink and started brushing his teeth.

 

"Strong boy Lee Sungmin didn't diet." He spoke to his reflection in the mirror.

"Loner this way, loner that way. Since I apparently have a ruined face according to mother, I shall live by these saying the things i need to say. F4 you're all dead starting tomorrow!"

 

                                                                                                               *

 

As Sungmin was walking through the main entrance of the school he could hear all the screams of girls yelling that their precious F4 had arrived. Like the good little student Sungmin was, he stopped and ignored the students flocking around the F4. Sungmin leaned against a pole and observed the people in front of him with annoyance. In walked Cho Kyuhyun, followed by Lee Donghae, who decided to flash his cheeky smile at all his screaming fans. Kim Jongwoon entered next, he just smiled politely at the girls. Probably not wanting to offend them, but even if he did they probably wouldn't care Sungmin thought as he watched Jongwoon for the quick moment he walked in. Next to Jongwoon was Henry, with the same expression he had on his face everyday, it never changed and Sungmin didn't like it. At least Jongwoon was attempting to smile and Donghae, well...He was a little over excited Sungmin thought as he glanced at Donghae again.

Kyuhyun  stopped walking when  he was approached by a small, mousey girl holding to what Sungmin thought it looked, was a homemade cake.

 

"Sunbae Kyuhyun." She said extending the cake to Kyuhyun, hoping that he would take it and accept her heart and confession.

"I bake this myself to give to you. Please accept my heart." She pleaded. Sungmin watched on as he hoped for the girls sake that Kyuhyun would take the cake, or he would at least make it easy for the poor girl. Kyuhyun took the cake to everyone's surprise, even Donghae looked shocked, if Jongwoon and Henry were shocked it didn't really appear on their faces. Sungmin saw Jessica, Sooyoung and Taeyeon were watching with confusion and shock on their faces, all Sungmin wanted to do was point and laugh at them, thought that would be a really petty thing to do he quickly thought to himself, consider Taeyeon wasn't all bad she just hung around the wrong group of women.

Kyuhyun looked at the girl in front of him who was smiling in gratitude. Kyuhyun suddenly slammed the cake into the girls face, creating everyone to jump in shock, besides Jongwoon and Henry who seemed bored with the whole thing. Jessica and Sooyoung who were pleased with the outcome started laughing at th poor girl, Taeyeon just looked at the girl feeling sad, though a little happiness was shown on her face, just because the poor girl had been rejected.

 

"Out Kyuhyun doesn't eat anything unless it's baked by a professional patisserie." Jessica shouted for the whole group to hear, just in case someone would try to pull this act again. The girl had started crying, her face was covered in white icing and raspberry jam.

Kyuhyun looked away from the girls display of emotion towards Jessica, he walked up to her and stole the handkerchief that was showing from her pocket. He wiped his fingers with it, removing all traces of icing and jam and threw the material to the ground as he walked past the crying girl. Jessica and Sooyoung scrambled to the floor to grab the handkerchief, which ended up as Jessica winning as she clutched it to her chest. Kyuhyun started walking towards Sungmin. Sungmin displeased with the events that had just taken place, threw Kyuhyun a look of disgust.

 

"What are you?": Kyuhyun asked Sungmin.

"Do you have something to say?" Kyuhyun asked with attitude.

 

"Yeah! I do have something to say." Sungmin spat at Kyuhyun.

"And I have a lot at that. You! You don't even have the slightest manners or respect for humans? I don't expect a little modesty from someone who has so much. If you don't want to eat it, you can reject it nicely. Or...Does it even hurt to consider the person's feeling and accept the cake? What are you going to do if she decided to jump off the roof, you bastard!" Sungmin screamed at Kyuhyun.

 

"What are you?" Kyuhyun asked at Sungmin. Sungmin looked around realising he had just imagined the whole thing is his head rather than said it.

"Do you have something to say?" Kyuhyun asked him in a smug tone.

Sungmin looked at the four boys standing in front of him. He could see Donghae smirking slightly, Jongwoon, well he just had the same polite smile of his face and Henry...

Henry looked as though he was expecting something. Sungmin's face contorted in disgust as he looked back at Kyuhyun, he opened his mouth to say what he really felt, but his words failed him.

 

"No." Sungmin said with disgust, more at himself then the person in front of him. Well there was a lot of disgust for the person in front of him, he just felt ashamed at himself.

Kyuhyun walked straight pass Sungmin, smirking that damn irritating smirk he has. Jongwoon looked at Sungmin fleetingly, with what looked like excitement running through his eyes as well as Donghae who smiled at Sungmin. Henry on the other hand stopped in front of Sungmin, Sungmin felt his head drop to stare at the ground as he groaned in frustration at himself. Henry looked down at Sungmin and smiled. It was the most beautiful smile Sungmin had ever seen, Henry laughed a little shocking Sungmin and Henry walked passed leaving Sungmin feeling more confused and still angry at himself and at Cho Kyuhyun.

 

                                                                                                                     *

Too calm himself Sungmin went straight to the dojo and trained like he never trained before. The other students who were unprepared for Sungmin's anger suffered the impacts on the day unfortunately. Eventually after all the students left and the teacher gave Sungmin the keys to lock up after he was done, Sungmin was left alone the way he liked it. Sungmin started punching harshly into the punching bag which hung by the windows of the dojo. He spent what felt like hours throwing punch after punch into the bag, then he started to practice his high kicks, never letting up on himself even for a moment. Sungmin was focused he didn't even hear the door open when he collapsed to the ground in exhaustion. Sungmin started to feeling something tapping his head, he opened his eyes slowly and saw the girl from yesterday extending her hand to him to help him up off the floor.

 

"Sunny!" He said breathing heavily as he took her hand and pushed himself off the floor.

 

"Why do you train so much Sungmin? You're close to fainting." She said keeping a hold of Sungmin.

 

"I was punishing myself." Sungmin replied wincing as he breathed in.

 

"Punishing yourself?" Sunny asked cocking her head to the side.

"What did you do wrong?" She asked full of concern.

 

"A punishment a strong man is given for being so cowardly." Sungmin sighed at Sunny walked him to the changing room. Sunny smiled at Sungmin before pushing him into the changing room and standing outside the door waiting for him.

 

"Do you feel better now?" Sunny shouted from the door.

 

"Yeah." Sungmin yelled back as he changed from his training gear back into his uniform.

"The reasons for why i go to this school are right here." Sungmin said as he emerged out of the changing room with his white school shirt open, revealing his well toned chest, as he slid his uniform jacket on him. His hair was still damp with sweat making it sticking out everywhere.

 

"What are they?" Sunny asked before squealing when she saw the sight of Sungmin's body. Sunny quickly covered her eyes, and tried to hide her face which was blushing profusely.

 

"Oops. Sorry Sunny." Sungmin apologised as he started doing up his buttons.

"Well the things that keep me here are this dojo and, you Sunny." Sungmin smiled before taking Sunny by the arm and chucking his bag over his back as they walked out the dojo together.

 

"How about my treat for icecream." Sunny said excitedly, but still attempting to hide her face from Sungmin.

 

                                                                                                                        *

 

When Sunny bought the icecream, they decided to walk around the campus and talk to each other. Sunny was running around like a small child and attempting to balance on the wall walls. Sungmin laughed at Sunny's display of childishness, so Sungmin made sure to keep an eye on her so she wouldn't hurt herself. As Sunny started walking backwards on the wall, showing off her balancing skills, she lost her footing and fell on to the soft grass below her. Her icecream on the other hand landed on someone's shoe accidentally. Sunny slowly looked up coming face to face with Kyuhyun.

 

"Su...Sunbae." Sunny quickly got off the grass and bowed, her eyes never looking up from the ground.

"I apologise, Sunbae Kyuhyun."

 

"You're sorry?" Kyuhyun asked looking away at Sunny.

"If everything works out by saying sorry, then why would there be laws in the world and why would there be police?" Kyuhyun asked looking down at Sunny with a cold stare.

 

"I'll buy you the same exact shoes for you right away." Sunny said still looking at the ground.

 

"You, do you have more money then me?" Kyuhyun asked in a smug tone , of course knowing the answer.

 

"Excuse me?" Sunny asked in surprise.

 

"Even if you did, you wouldn't be able to. These shoes were made by a craftsman in Florence. So how would you buy me the same exact ones right away?" Kyuhyun asked coldly.

 

"I apologise." Sunny cried.

"I'll do whatever I can."

 

"Whatever you can?" Kyuhyun asked.

 

"Yes." Sunny nodded looking up at Kyuhyun.

 

" it." Kyuhyun commanded sternly. Henry looked away from the scene that Kyuhyun was causing, while Jongwoon just stood there smiling and Donghae chuckled a little.. Sungmin stood there in disbelief as Sunny slowly started going onto her hands and knees.

 

"Won't you stop?" Sungmin raised his voice.

"Hey...Did she fall because she wanted to? If she apologised, then that should be enough." Sungmin said with anger.

 

"What is this?" Kyuhyun asked.

"I don't think it's been long since you've been here, but american style is restricted here. Your words are a little short." Kyuhyun said as he chuckled at his own amusing joke. Donghae bent forward in between Sungmin and Kyuhyun and placed his hands to hide his lips away from Sungmin as he spoke to Kyuhyun.

"Ahh is that so?" Kyuhyun laughed and smirked.

"So you're the Super whatever they've been talking about? I was expecting some tall guy, instead of a small weakling when they said Superman. That's a disappointment. Kyuhyun laughed as he smirked at Sungmin.

 

"What a relief that i disappoint you." Sungmin smirked back at Kyuhyun.

 

"Is it your concept to not know your place and mind others? And their business? Why do you step into other people's affairs?" Kyuhyun asked coldly.

 

"She's not a stranger. She's a friend." Sungmin shouted into Kyuhyun's face.

"In a wealthy person's dictionary I'm assuming they don't carry words like friends or friendship, do you?" Sungmin asked feeling slightly cocky with his attitude.

 

"Friendship?" Kyuhyun asked as Sungmin, Donghae and Jongwoon noticed Henry smiling and laughing to himself at Sungmin's words.

"Let's watch some of that powerful friendship. it" " Kyuhyun commanded to Sungmin.

 

"What?" Sungmin asked in disgust.

 

"If you it instead, I'll forget it ever happened." Kyuhyun smirked. Sungmin sighed and looked at Sunny then to Kyuhyun. Sungmin began to crouch to the ground slowly, thinking of anything or something to get him out of this.

Kyuhyun who thought he had won the argument smirked at Sungmin's crouching form. Sungmin stopped halfway and looked at the icecream he still had in hos hand. He quickly rose his body up in a quick fluid motion and shoved the ice cream into Kyuhyun's unexpecting face. Kyuhyun jerked back and fell when he felt the impact of the icecream hit his face. Henry, Jongwoon and Donghae looked at Sungmin in surprise. Sungmin stood over Kyuhyun and looked at him with anger, frustration and clear annoyance.

 

"What are you?" Kyuhyun yelled in surprise.

 

"Do I have more money than you? Did you earn all that money?" Sungmin spoke in an annoyed tone.

 

"What?" Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin in surprise.

 

"Is minding other people's business my concept? My concept is not leaving the people who leech off their parents alone! SO BACK OFF!!! gOT?" Sungmin yelled at Kyuhyun who was still staring at Sungmin in shock.

 

Sungmin pulled hiswallet out of his pocket and threw all the money he had onto kyuhyun. Henry watched Sungmin in amusement, smiling at him when he finished throwing the money.

 

"At our place it's 2500Won, but I have calculated it according to other cleaners rates. But if the stain does not come out, send it to us." Sungmin said to Kyuhyun, as he turned around and dug into his bag pulling out a sticker.

Sungmin slammed the sticker on too of Kyuhyuns forehead. The sticker read discount at Lee Dry Cleaners. Sungmin grabbed Sunny's arm and lead her away from the F4 boys. Henry  looked down at Kyuhyun and smiled and laughed as he watched Sungmin and Sunny walk away. Kyuhyun ripped the sticked off his forehead and threw it on the grass next to him. Donghae and Jong woon looked at each Kyuhyun then to each other and bursted out laughing in disbelief, no one had ever done something like this to Kyuhyun ever.

 

"What is that?" Donghae asked still looking at Jongwoon and laughing along with him.

 

"What the heck is that thing!" Kyuhyun yelled at Henry, Jongwoon and Donghae as he pointed at Sungmin retreating back.

 

sungmin_00.jpg

Aww Cute Sungmin >.<

tumblr_le8kxdaIUG1qflrh6o1_400.jpg

Awww Henry is smiling smiling >.< to cute

 

Kyuhyun+cut.jpg

I still love you Kyu, even though you're coming off as a at the moment. But you will be nicer later!!! I PROMISE!!!

yewook1.jpg?w=400

Can't wait to write about these two o(^__^)o SO FRAKING EXCITED!!!!

 

56c32abf8a598825dc3bddd211eb0c7112270592

Love his smile >.<

Girls-Generation-Sunny-The-Boys-MV-Tease

Sunny is my Fav girls Gen girl...she's so hyper and adorable and i love it

 

shindong-suju-t.jpg

I promise to give you a bigger part and try to include Nari :) But only if i remember...Readers it's your job to reminde me

 

Try to get another chapter out tonight...If i get kicked off I will probably pull the same trick again lol Hopefully %th chapter out tonight ^_^